Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

April 1st

arycroft2000

Excuse me please. May I remind you there are HUMANS on this site. We all have had dealings with them :blink: and they have a proven track record of being kerfuffle! :unsure: But your right I hope they keep their sottish thoughts in their heads. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Straight up! On April 1st, I don't wanna see any posts saying "YIPPIE, IQD RV'd at $#.##!! CASH OUT TIME!! WHOOHOOO!"

Seriously....if you post crap like that on April Fools day....it wont make you look witty or cool and it won't be funny. It'll just be lame and annoying.

Well hell, I have to do it now. Thanks a lot.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Straight up! On April 1st, I don't wanna see any posts saying "YIPPIE, IQD RV'd at $#.##!! CASH OUT TIME!! WHOOHOOO!"

Seriously....if you post crap like that on April Fools day....it wont make you look witty or cool and it won't be funny. It'll just be lame and annoying.

The guru's and pumpers do it every other day. Why should April 1st be any different.

Seems sometimes like every day is April Fools Day on this site.

Peace

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Well, first of all it will happen anyway so you had better either not log on that day or have some alka-selzer ready for that upset tummy and headache I can see you getting.

Next, it IS appopriately called April FOOL's day. Most of what people do is not making a fool of someone else but making a fool of themselves ... let them have at it, man ... they are just proving what idiots they are.

Also, it is not a Monday but a Friday and isn't that the Islamic holy day? Not likely to be an RV on a Friday, no matter the date.

And besides ... considering all the junk that is posted here every day that isn't April 1st, how on earth do you expect to have a day of rest from the nonsense? Just not practical to think it would ever happen.

So, I guess thanks for your input, but really you cannot expect it to do any good, so why bother? Maybe a computer free day would be a good idea for you ... :)

smee2

this could be done by april 1st....................

i'm only having daydreams about night things, in the middle of the afternoon.....

Unless your name is Adam Montana. :D

I really can see Shabbs announcing it that day. After all this time, gotta be tempting. Good thing the rate wouldn't go into effect until Sunday, when our banks are closed.

How about "One day only sale!" Your dinar can only be exchanged April 3rd for the first rate, after that, half off!

Piece of Posterity