Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DINAR TRADE

JuryPicker

Just saw this - On DinarTrade.com

Dinar Trade Inc will no longer be offering Dinar on Reserve after the date of March 23rd, 2011.

All 10% down payments must be received and signed for by Tuesday the 29th of March, 2011 in order to activate your reserve order.

- If sending a wire, the wire must be initiated by March 29th 2011. All payments received after March 29th, 2011 will be returned back to you.

- All reserve orders with the 10% payment already made will remain active until the date of your expiration on that specific reserve. For example: if your reserve were to expire on March 31st, the expiration date will still be March 31st.

The termination of this program is based solely on company policy and does not indicate any anticipation of any change in the current or future value of the Iraqi Dinar.

Edited by JuryPicker

Think this was part of the new laws regarding currency trading.

i dont know if this has already been covered but did the us govt or irs implement any 'laws' on the sale of foreign currency or were they just guidelines? one thing i read was the four new 'laws' ali had to comply with and then i read something to the effect that they were just guidelines or that they were not laws just yet and ali chose to comply with them early.

i dont know if this has already been covered but did the us govt or irs implement any 'laws' on the sale of foreign currency or were they just guidelines? one thing i read was the four new 'laws' ali had to comply with and then i read something to the effect that they were just guidelines or that they were not laws just yet and ali chose to comply with them early.

I personally listened to a cc with Ali. He stated multiple times that these were guidelines (suggestions) that they recieved. He was very specific in explaining that they were not laws, and it was a company decision to comply with these GUIDELINES.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The Reserve Program is a great program for the dealer as long as there is no RV in the near future. Whether an investor pays the additional 90% or not, it's a win win for the dealer. If 1000 people a month pay $120 each for 1Mil dinar on reserve with no intentions of paying the additional 90% than the dealer makes 120k without raising a finger. Assuming the dealer does not have an agreement with the CBI, or place where they buy it from, who would give them some prior RV warning, than they would have to have your full order in house, after you pay the 10% in case of an RV happening within your 30 day grace period. Once a dealer believes an RV may be close, the Reserve program makes no sense for them to continue, even if they have your unpaid order stockpiled. If they cancel the program the stockpile normally used to cover the Reserve orders, becomes added to the dealers personal supply and instead of fronting the investor their 90%, they can cash in for themselves. So whether the dealer has prior knowledge from their supplier, whom they have dealt with possibly since 2004, or if they just have a hunch that an RV might be close, the Reserve Program, a program where the dealer has to use their personal funds, or their stockpile, makes no sense. Not saying at all this is the case here, but I said when I first got into this that a good sign would be when the Reserve Program went away. Time will tell if the Program gets reinstated, or if there is an actual RV.

• Upvote 1

Hey I was just on Dinar Trade and went to check on their status on the BBB. I was shocked to now see that there is no rating and a new alert stating that they were no longer in business.

My link

any idea what is going on?

Not true. Pulled up link..(bad graphics btw)- then used the search options from the page as well as a cold look-up and .still an A- rating.

I'm glad that you took the blame for it... I thought it might have been mine - lol

Actually I think it was my cat, who got into the French Onion Chip Dip, which "someone" forgot to put away last night! <_<

Gotta love this place when people are being fun. Better than television.

:D

smee2

Im starting to get a wierd feeling about ali and dinar trade.. When these so called laws came out i called and spoke to two different staff members at two seperate times. I then spoke to a professional about these so called new laws and was in shock when i figured out i was being mislead by the staff members at DT. I then called back and explained to them that some of the staff had lied to me they began to tell me that the two people i had spoken to were new and they were misinforming me.. i find it funny that two people told me the same thing and i asked multiple times to make sure i wasnt hearing them wrong. Then all of a sudden when i call with the real information they tell me that the two staffers where new... i am heavly invested for some time now and this has me worrying if ali and dinar trade is making things up to screw us.. Im starting to worry that ali will make all this money off of us americans then take off with all his profits and head straight to the bank. "Literaly his bank" and leave us shocked and cofused... Take this how you want not saying dont do business with him just stating my conserns This is my opinion and i just want to get some feed back by all the fateful on here, i hope im wrong but anyways go rv!!!

Edited by Lsudaboss

Im starting to get a wierd feeling about ali and dinar trade.. When these so called laws came out i called and spoke to two different staff members at two seperate times. I then spoke to a professional about these so called new laws and was in shock when i figured out i was being mislead by the staff members at DT. I then called back and explained to them that some of the staff had lied to me they began to tell me that the two people i had spoken to were new and they were misinforming me.. i find it funny that two people told me the same thing and i asked multiple times to make sure i wasnt hearing them wrong. Then all of a sudden when i call with the real information they tell me that the two staffers where new... i am heavly invested for some time now and this has me worrying if ali and dinar trade is making things up to screw us.. Im starting to worry that ali will make all this money off of us americans then take off with all his profits and head straight to the bank. "Literaly his bank" and leave us shocked and cofused... Take this how you want not saying dont do business with him just stating my conserns This is my opinion and i just want to get some feed back by all the fateful on here, i hope im wrong but anyways go rv!!!

Here's your feedback , everything will be ok. These new rules and dumping reserves is probably the best news I've heard in months. The ride is fixing to get wild so hold on and enjoy it.

• Upvote 1