Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WOW!!! IS Every body still motivated????

I respect a lot of people and read the posts because I am interested in making money. The problem is I start to believe certain people as they state they are "in the know". I have realized and most of you have realized that nobody at all (gurus, mods, everyone) has any idea of when it will happen. If we could repost all of the posts from the past posts from the so called gurus and professionals, you would all see that they just hope and make bold statements to show they have some news. The news can be found by anyone by going to FOX news or google. Once you and I realize that these people that claim they know so much or have intel in Iraq about RV is all a lie, we will be normal again. Some of these intel people have gotten money from you but I know a service that you can get a phone call if and when it RV's or goes up for only ten dollars total. My friend has paid ten dollars and he told me he will get a call and call me. Im not giving any info on that service cause i am not paying a dime for any type of scam other than buying Iraq dinar. I did not invest more that I can afford to lose and hope it goes up just like all of you. But be careful who you begin to trust and stop paying extra for BS intel when you will all find out without extra money if it RV's. It is amazing how some people will get rich by charging the weak minds. Go online and research for free and check FOX news or google Iraq Dinar daily. No further money is needed to get the "information" good luck and I hope like you that the iraq dinar goes up. It would change my life as well.

• Upvote 1

I started out with this being a long term investment and really with all the things that have happened in such a short period of time I get more excited everyday! Now we still may be a couple of years out but it could happen tomorrow also.

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 1

Food for thought: Investing in the Iraqi Dinar, or anything else in life is simply that, an investment or gamble if you will... that said, why would ANYBODY consider pulling out prior to seeing it through? I only say this because if you think about it, that's like saying whoops, I didn't mean to gamble that money. If a person goes and buys a lottery ticket, they don't sell it back without scratching it off, they don't turn it in before the numbers are drawn... ya know? Just sayin'.

You are so right. I think of an investment m grandparents made in real estate, years ago, in FL. It was supposed to be a great investment, that paid off within a couple of years. It did not. They stuck with it, just kinda put thinking about it on the back burner. My grandfather died and did not see the return on the investment, but my grandmother saw a huge profit on it. My point is that an investment might take longer to pay out than you think. Hang in there, like my grandparents did. I don't think we will be disappointed.

• Upvote 2

Question: Is it better to have the Rumors? Or better without them? Whats your thoughts ? Im kinda mixed between the two.....YEA OR NEA? :wacko:

I'm mixed too. I think the rumours are a double edged sword in many ways. The good ones keep the spirits lifted but the bad ones just leave you feeling worried and low. It's the see saw effect. I try to concentrate on the news reports and even they contradict each other. :unsure:

I jumped ship. But just before I was going to hit the water, remembered I can't swim.

HE HE HA HA HE HE HA....... OKAY , that was funny :lol:

I'm mixed too. I think the rumours are a double edged sword in many ways. The good ones keep the spirits lifted but the bad ones just leave you feeling worried and low. It's the see saw effect. I try to concentrate on the news reports and even they contradict each other. :unsure:

I with you,, I enjoy reading all the post and the intel thats given... I appreciate the research that others are doing and the time an effort that goes into Searching and Logging and Chatting.... Some give me GOOD Feelings :wub: and other feel like a GUT shot!! :o

:huh: i guess you didn't see the post that was posted a few days ago... "Iraqi Ship Sinking"? besides, like that Titanic no one took it serious, so instead of abandoning ship...they stayed on board listening to the band play while wondering why are they are all of a sudden surrounded by water. :blink: *sighs* <_< oh, well thats the irony of it all.... :lol:

:huh: i guess you didn't see the post that was posted a few days ago... "Iraqi Ship Sinking"? besides, like that Titanic no one took it serious, so instead of abandoning ship...they stayed on board listening to the band play while wondering why are they are all of a sudden surrounded by water. :blink: *sighs* <_< oh, well thats the irony of it all.... :lol:

You know... that was a classic scene in that movie.... It took a lot of Heart to stand there and keep playin that music... and for the Ones standing by Listening ....well..... That was a whole lot of water!!!! :)

You know... that was a classic scene in that movie.... It took a lot of Heart to stand there and keep playin that music... and for the Ones standing by Listening ....well..... That was a whole lot of water!!!! :)

:lol: Yup...a lot of water indeed. ICE cold water! hehe :lol:

If you want something to motivate you, read the "IMF" post in Iraq and Dinar Related News. They use the "S" word (i.e., stability) more than once to describe the Iraqi economy. Remember, that's the key word Shabibi needs to declare the RV. It looks like THE only thing left is naming the ministers of Security, Interior and Defense. We're getting close. GO RV!

• Upvote 1