Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why you wont see a 3 dollar RV.....

keepmwlknfny

PHYSICAL CURRENCY IN CIRCULATION!!! For those that cant face the facts or the reality of things you might want to hit the back button because you will certainly not be able to comprehend what is about to be said about our investment in the dinar. It seems alot of people get carried away with the rediculous predictions that Iraq will RV back to anywhere close to what it was in the 80's to begin with, or even more like around Kuwait's rate. Well I hate to break it to you but thats impossible right now. There is no way in hell (sorry for being so blunt) that we will see that anytime soon and thats for one reason alone......PHYSICAL CURRENCY IN CIRCULATION......You can all easily look up these numbers yourself from the MOF and MOP and the graphs will clearly show you that Iraq does have about 27 trillion in PHYSICAL currency out in circulation. There is only a very small percentage of this that is actually in the banks in electronic form so for those that scream they can do it because of fractional banking, that does not apply here. I invite you all to look up the amount of currency in circulation for some of the biggest countries in the world or some of the ones with the largest exchange rate IE Kuwait, and you will see how little they actually have in physical currency. Now Im not talking about the M2 numbers because those combine physical currency and also electronic and other forms.

For those of you who wanna say "well they removed 70-80% of the currency last year".....NOPE!! They removed EXCESS LIQUIDITY.........NOT physical currency in circulation.....that was just another article that came out, spinned around by the many gurus to mean that they cut down the currency in circulation so that they have a more managable amount to deal with. And as a matter of fact, that "excess liquidity" was only funneled back into the banks for loans, financing, and things of that nature....so nothing was removed at all. Even if they RV'd right out the gate at 50 cents, that would mean they had a total value of 14 trillion dollars!!! And again if you research the valued amount of the major currencies in the world they have but a VERY SMALL fraction of that. So you cant sit here and tell me that a small ass country like Iraq with a population of only 30 million people will have 4 or more times the amount of currency then countries with more then 300 million people. Its just not possible or even feasible.

Stop listening to these garbage arse "gurus" speaking of high rates every week cause its NOT happening. I want this RV to happen as much as the next guy but lets be real....lets be honest with ourselves......to even see 10 cents will be a blessing!!! Until they can get the vast majority of these bills recovered, they CANT come out high....its just not possible.....and for those that say "well if Iraq comes out too low, the big fish will eat them alive".......WRONG!!! The dinar is almost at its lowest point right now......the big fish buy at its lowest, and sell high.....NOW is the time to buy....right NOW we have the most purchased.....would any of you have as much dinar as you do now if it was even 10 cents to the dollar?? I know I wouldnt.....and to think that big firms would throw hundreds of millions of dollars on a whim or just a chance that the dinar MIGHT get back to 3 dollars is just rediculous....they would much more be willing to invest in the country itself by opening locations or businesses or other things....not just buying the currency.....there is no way in hell that ANYONE would buy up Iraq just because their currency appreciated in value by a little bit.....not to mention as soon as they issued a newer currency, most citizens would start exchanging their bills immediately, cutting the amount in circulation BIG TIME......and Im sure thats what they want either way....but until they can get 70 to 80 percent of that or more turned into electronic funds, there is no way they can RV anywhere near one dollar.......

Call me negative all you want ladies and gents, but I prefer to look at the reality of things, rather then living my life up in the clouds thinking im about to hit the lotto and be a millionare overnight......the majority of the closing of the gap between the USD and the dinar, like it or not, will be from the USD dropping in value.....im not saying the USD has to fail for us to make a big profit, all Im saying is that Iraq can only raise the value so much with the amount of currency in circulation and the falling of value in the USD will only help us make more off this investment. So when you hear these rumors and people speaking of hearing rates above 2 and 3 dollars, your BS meter should be pinging out and setting the big doo doo alert cause its just not possible at this point in time.......STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS......

Waste of my time to read! Got any jokes?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I could of made that spreadsheet in 10 minutes. Looks like my daughter did it. Well if that is the proof you have well…………….damn. I'm not saying you are wrong. They may have 999 trillion out there for all I know, but am not stupid enough to believe what any Gov puts out. Why are you so intent on preaching the low RV to the congregation anyway? Makes me wonder for sure.

Because he is presenting it as fact without a shred of proof. When you say it cannot come in at $1 PERIOD, that is a fact based theory. It may come in at .01 but Keep doesn't know, PERIOD.

No thats not the proof I have hahahaha do a little investigating for yourself on the CBI website.....its not hard to find I promise you.....it clearly lists how much has been issued......Im just sharing my ideas on this topic because I see so many rediculous rates being thrown out there with no real evidence to back alot of it up....just based off things that sound good.....people always can address how a cash in would work for us but they cant address the situation with how much currency is out there and you know why? Because they want to be seen as the bringer of good news and be popular with the crowds for telling them what they wanna hear......Im presenting it as fact because it is fact......I dont follow hearsay anymore....been through that phase.....now its taking things I hear and finding the REAL answer for myself.....

Waste of my time to read! Got any jokes?

Awww you poor thing!!! Can I make things better for you?? :lol: Would you like some tea? Maybe a nice book to read? How about some new slippers?? :lol:

Keep, all I can say is 233 replies!!! Is that a record??? Only you can start a thread and have that many replies. I love it. (The sheer emotion pouring into the keyboard, that is.)

:lol: I dunno.....would have to ask Adam what the longest running thread was or the largest amount of replies on a post has been.....this def was a long one!! Some good debates along with the usual nonsense but you gotta take the good with the bad!!

Ok, I just posted on another thread what Im gonna post here. I agree with Keep, not saying what he says is gospel, but that it could happen. I agree with the less than .35$ that Keep says if it does RV. Now, over on another thread someone posts they have intel that it will RV at .08$ and I agree that that is possible too. However, that person is not getting bashed and called names. In fact, he is treated like a hero, and "Im so glad to see grounded intel", and "I will be happy with .08".

I dont get it, why is keep bashed for saying the same thing??????? :huh::huh: Someone please clarify this for me..

$.80 USD... not $.08

I have been saying the very same thing for a long time myself Keep. That you could never see Trillions of dollars transfered to U.S. citizens holding Dinars and paid at the rate of $3.00+..Yes, simple math and a theory would dictate this and I really did think this so at first Keep, but I took my research way out further and now think you and I could be wrong. What I found on the following web site leads me to believe that a $3.00 RV could be very possible.

http://rutledgecapital.com/2009/05/24/total-assets-of-the-us-economy-188-trillion-134xgdp/

This article give facts and figures at just how much real money or invisible money (as I call it) is tied up in the United States Of America. How many of you realize that there is $850 Billion Dollars In circulation at any one time? This is called the M1, cash people have on hand to spend plus checking accounts at any one time. When you look at it like this, it is pretty easy to see that there is not enough money to pay all Dinar holders. You can find this by going to the following link below.

http://www.newyorkfed.org/aboutthefed/fedpoint/fed01.html

The estimated total worth of the U.S. to include Household and Nonprofit is pegged at roughly $200 Trillion Dollars annd this is on the low side as I have determined.

http://rutledgecapital.com/2009/05/24/total-assets-of-the-us-economy-188-trillion-134xgdp/

All this info is callculated by the Federal Reserve Board and I have always been amazing at how they can play with the books to make anything look posible. We have all heard that we are worth more on paper than cash in our pockets. All of our mortgages and loans are written up on paper and we still have the little amount of cash on hand each week to make the payment. But yet your total loans and mortgage still got paid for on paper by the bank. All banking bussiness is done electronicly.

While I may have 20 grand in my checking account, I have never asked the bank if I could take it all home with me. Why the tellers looked at me like a fool one time when I asked fo $5,000.00. If I want the whole $20,000.00 they told me I would have to come back in a day or 2 to get my cash. I guess where I am going with this is that while we live more & more in a cashless society, if the IQD where to go for $3.00 at RV time, then when we cash in with the bank or our dealer it would be wired to our bank and be all on paper.

The currency exchange is a complicated process that I don't entirely understand, but is all controlled through the Federal Treasury and the banking system. So a $3.00 RV is particularly out of the relm if we were to take it all in cash, but we would all be millionares on paper yet still being able to live like a king. Take and follow the 2 links above and you will have an eye opening experiences when you read, one which I never knew before.

• Upvote 2

As much as I would LOVE to support so many different claims on this site from all of you economic guru's and number crunchers... I seriously believe NOT ONE OF YOU has any clue as to what the people making this decission are up against. The way this will all be figured is really not based on simply the things you all have stated. ALSO, who ever is involved in the RV including the help from the USA is being done by those who have a VERY extensive knowledge in this area. Too high an RV has neg affects and too low has neg affects. So the best we can all do is just sit back and wait and hopefully we will all be celebrating soon enough.

Have fun pumping eachother with all your numbers...

Love

Gilbert Godfried (LOL) AFLACK...

Go RV and GO HIGH! ;)

• Upvote 1

As much as I would LOVE to support so many different claims on this site from all of you economic guru's and number crunchers... I seriously believe NOT ONE OF YOU has any clue as to what the people making this decission are up against. The way this will all be figured is really not based on simply the things you all have stated. ALSO, who ever is involved in the RV including the help from the USA is being done by those who have a VERY extensive knowledge in this area. Too high an RV has neg affects and too low has neg affects. So the best we can all do is just sit back and wait and hopefully we will all be celebrating soon enough.

Love

Go RV and GO HIGH! ;)

Hello, But you have to admit that the different theories making for interesting reading.

No thats not the proof I have hahahaha do a little investigating for yourself on the CBI website.....its not hard to find I promise you.....it clearly lists how much has been issued......Im just sharing my ideas on this topic because I see so many rediculous rates being thrown out there with no real evidence to back alot of it up....just based off things that sound good.....people always can address how a cash in would work for us but they cant address the situation with how much currency is out there and you know why? Because they want to be seen as the bringer of good news and be popular with the crowds for telling them what they wanna hear......Im presenting it as fact because it is fact......I dont follow hearsay anymore....been through that phase.....now its taking things I hear and finding the REAL answer for myself.....

Awww you poor thing!!! Can I make things better for you?? :lol: Would you like some tea? Maybe a nice book to read? How about some new slippers?? :lol:

KEEP you keep saying simple economics. You keep leaving out several things associated with an RV. Also when they RV it is an equal trade. I know this concept isnt easy to understand but when we trade in our DINAR they recieve the equal value from us. This is something you should think about. They lose nothing in the trade. So everyone keeps talking about distribution which isnt nearly as high as you might think. Also, much is goign to be done in trade for goods and services... So many more points. This isnt SIMPLE ECONOMICS... This much I can assure you of. YOU might be right in everything you are saying but you may also be WAY OFF... I hope you see that. Either way we will see hopefully soon. I just hope you can see beyond the points you seem to feel so assured of. PEACE BROTHER and hoepfully we will all do well in the investment.

• Upvote 2

The reports from the Bank for International Settlements, released by Reuters, reported that the US currency represents most of the settlements of China’s international trade. An unofficial spokesperson considered that the US dollar asset accounts represent 70% of the reserve, as the Japanese yen takes up about a 10% portion, while the Euro and the British pound occupy the rest.

Thats really as far as I need to go........are you too embarressed to mention where you heard all these countries hold MASSIVE amounts of dinar?? I mean I know it sounds great and all and it only makes for good talk about why this investment is going to go sky high but those facts just dont exist.......Im not going to do all your homework for you bud....you can do a little on your behalf.....did you ever ask yourself why these countries that dont even recognize the dinar as a currency, would be buying it up by the supposed trillions to sit in their reserves? :lol: Its a little silly......there are only a handful of currencies in the world that are even used as reserves......and its mainly the USD......Im not going to sit here and try to help you understand where you are mistaken when you can look these things up yourself so that you know whats really going on.....I know that this has been a plan for years now.....I read all that.....but NONE of that advocates that all these countries were specifically printed out trillions of dinar to hold onto.....just more nonsense passed around as forum facts and people heard it so many times over and over that they just ended up taking it and accepting it as fact and whenever someone says otherwise, they go into crazy mode and wont believe anything else if it bit them in the face!!

Tell you what....Ill even throw in another tidbit of info for ya......this is from the Bank of England......aka "The Bank"

The Bank and HMT also agree a benchmark for the currency allocation of the net reserves2. This takes into account past patterns of risk and return, as well as other macroeconomic factors such as trade flows and the currencies likely to be required in any intervention. In 2009-10 this was 40% US dollars, 40% euro and 20% yen. This benchmark is disclosed in the EEA’s annual accounts. It has been unchanged since the accounts were first published, for 1997-98.

Do I need to keep going?? The dinar is NOT used as a reserve currency and is not held in reserves PERIOD.........and about the dinar in circulation you can easily find it listed that even in 2009 they had issued 24 trillion....do I need to point it all out to you? Apparently you havent done as much reading as you thought......and Im done trying to instill some reality into your brain when your so stuck on this having to happen high and it will to save the world.....if this was a plan to save the world in the global financial crisis dont you think it woulda happened already?? You have countries in europe completely bankrupt.....Iceland for example has spent more then 1000% of their GDP......Greece and Spain are not far behind for falling flat on their face.....even in the US here we have states filing for bankruptcy.....where is this so called help thats supposed to come in the form of the dinar RVing?? Since the US "supposedly" has so much influence along with the other major countries that you have named having MASSIVE amounts of dinar (which they dont) this thing would have popped already.....or is it that they are waiting for the ENTIRE world to go completely broke first before this magical plan to save the world unravels?? That must be it right since it hasent happened yet.......and ALL these countries around the world are holding trillions each of this currency that isent even recognized by those govts, waiting for Iraq to RV?? GIve me a break....this is more about the people......all these other countries are invested in Iraq for the OIL.....not the currency.......they arent holding out with trillions of dinar.....the big money is in the long term investments of the oil companies setting up shop.......you speak of asking myself how a 1 to 1 rv would work......IT WOULDNT.....not with how much is in circulation....PERIOD....it doesnt matter what country holds what even if they did (which again we know they dont) because its still too much in circulation...no matter if its on the streets or sitting in banks across the globe....its simply too much and it has to be reduced somehow....go research all the bigger countries in the world and look at how much they have in PHYSICAL currency...not M2 because that is a combination of physical and electronic....you will see that even the most widely used currency in the world is a small fraction of that 27 trillion that Iraq has......so how can you sit there and tell me that a small country with a population of 30million is going to have more money then all the biggest countries in the world combined??? If you can tell yourself that then please please please give me the name of your doctor because he is giving you some good stuff!!!

Hold on there just a second? You're claiming that Iceland's debt to GDP is 1000%? How is that when Japan has the worst debt to GDP in the world and theirs is around 200%?

http://www.cnn.com/2011/BUSINESS/03/04/japan.china.aid/index.html

Tokyo (CNN) -- Japan will review and possibly cut financial aid to China, in light of Beijing's growing economic power, the nation's foreign ministry said Friday.

"With China overtaking Japan in terms of gross domestic product, it is completely inconceivable for Japan, which has been outranked, to increase its ODA (official development assistance)," said Japan's foreign minister, Seiji Maehara, on the floor of the parliament Friday.

Last year, China overtook Japan as the world's second largest economy.

Maehara also said he has instructed the ministry to conduct an official review of Japan's ODA policy for other countries, in light of Japan's economic challenges.

The Democratic Party of Japan, the nation's ruling party, has been under increasing pressure to cut the country's spending deficit.

Japan has the developed world's highest debt to gross-domestic-product ratio, nearing 200%. GDP is a broad measure of a nation's economic output.

The government is also struggling with a dwindling worker and tax base, as Japan ages faster than any other country in the world, because of its long lifespan and low birth rate.

Tokyo started extending aid to China in 1979, but stopped fresh loans in 2007. Japanese loans to China during the 2008 fiscal year totaled 3.32 trillion yen or about US $40.5 billion, according to Tokyo.

It seems that you may be bloating your claims just a bit to make a point without even knowing the facts and even so with the amount of dinar in circulation. Until you can show proof that there is 27 trillion dinar in circulation to this day, March 2011 and not fromdata from back in 2009-2010, then you absolutely can not claim what Iraq's revalue amount will come out at. You are only speculating and for you to base what you say as a fact is just nonsense.

• Upvote 3

I have been saying the very same thing for a long time myself Keep. That you could never see Trillions of dollars transfered to U.S. citizens holding Dinars and paid at the rate of $3.00+..Yes, simple math and a theory would dictate this and I really did think this so at first Keep, but I took my research way out further and now think you and I could be wrong. What I found on the following web site leads me to believe that a $3.00 RV could be very possible.

This article give facts and figures at just how much real money or invisible money (as I call it) is tied up in the United States Of America. How many of you realize that there is $850 Billion Dollars In circulation at any one time? This is called the M1, cash people have on hand to spend plus checking accounts at any one time. When you look at it like this, it is pretty easy to see that there is not enough money to pay all Dinar holders. You can find this by going to the following link below.

http://www.newyorkfed.org/aboutthefed/fedpoint/fed01.html

The estimated total worth of the U.S. to include Household and Nonprofit is pegged at roughly $200 Trillion Dollars annd this is on the low side as I have determined.

All this info is callculated by the Federal Reserve Board and I have always been amazing at how they can play with the books to make anything look posible. We have all heard that we are worth more on paper than cash in our pockets. All of our mortgages and loans are written up on paper and we still have the little amount of cash on hand each week to make the payment. But yet your total loans and mortgage still got paid for on paper by the bank. All banking bussiness is done electronicly.

While I may have 20 grand in my checking account, I have never asked the bank if I could take it all home with me. Why the tellers looked at me like a fool one time when I asked fo $5,000.00. If I want the whole $20,000.00 they told me I would have to come back in a day or 2 to get my cash. I guess where I am going with this is that while we live more & more in a cashless society, if the IQD where to go for $3.00 at RV time, then when we cash in with the bank or our dealer it would be wired to our bank and be all on paper.

The currency exchange is a complicated process that I don't entirely understand, but is all controlled through the Federal Treasury and the banking system. So a $3.00 RV is particularly out of the relm if we were to take it all in cash, but we would all be millionares on paper yet still being able to live like a king. Take and follow the 2 links above and you will have an eye opening experiences when you read, one which I never knew before.

Zinggggggg...........There you go Keep.

Those are facts with links.....

Edited by Spoolin
  • Upvote 1

Hold on there just a second? You're claiming that Iceland's debt to GDP is 1000%? How is that when Japan has the worst debt to GDP in the world and theirs is around 200%?

http://www.cnn.com/2011/BUSINESS/03/04/japan.china.aid/index.html

Tokyo (CNN) -- Japan will review and possibly cut financial aid to China, in light of Beijing's growing economic power, the nation's foreign ministry said Friday.

"With China overtaking Japan in terms of gross domestic product, it is completely inconceivable for Japan, which has been outranked, to increase its ODA (official development assistance)," said Japan's foreign minister, Seiji Maehara, on the floor of the parliament Friday.

Last year, China overtook Japan as the world's second largest economy.

Maehara also said he has instructed the ministry to conduct an official review of Japan's ODA policy for other countries, in light of Japan's economic challenges.

The Democratic Party of Japan, the nation's ruling party, has been under increasing pressure to cut the country's spending deficit.

Japan has the developed world's highest debt to gross-domestic-product ratio, nearing 200%. GDP is a broad measure of a nation's economic output.

The government is also struggling with a dwindling worker and tax base, as Japan ages faster than any other country in the world, because of its long lifespan and low birth rate.

Tokyo started extending aid to China in 1979, but stopped fresh loans in 2007. Japanese loans to China during the 2008 fiscal year totaled 3.32 trillion yen or about US $40.5 billion, according to Tokyo.

It seems that you may be bloating your claims just a bit to make a point without even knowing the facts and even so with the amount of dinar in circulation. Until you can show proof that there is 27 trillion dinar in circulation to this day, March 2011 and not fromdata from back in 2009-2010, then you absolutely can not claim what Iraq's revalue amount will come out at. You are only speculating and for you to base what you say as a fact is just nonsense.

1, CNN is wrong (I know... shocking :rolleyes: ). Japan has the highest Debt to GDP ratio in the G8. There are dozens of nations out there far worse off.

2. That ratio (~200%) only covers Federal Debt, & does not include personal, corporate, municipal, & state/provincial/etc debt levels.

Take into consideration another nation with a troubled debt-to-GDP ratio: Iceland. According to the country's central bank, Iceland's external debt was measured at $104.44 billion in Q2 2009. With a GDP of $10.46 billion, that's a debt-to-GDP ratio of 998.5%. Total Debt Levels

You're right, he rounded up to an even clean #, shame on you Keep! :P

If Iraq can have their currency dropped from $3 to 1 at the blink of an eye and all those people lose their savings, what makes you think they cant raise their currency right back to $3 to 1 at the blink of an eye? $3 to 1 is just an example and honestly I believe it will be nearer to $1.50 or so, but anything is possible just as it was when they lost everything over night.

1, CNN is wrong (I know... shocking :rolleyes: ). Japan has the highest Debt to GDP ratio in the G8. There are dozens of nations out there far worse off.

2. That ratio (~200%) only covers Federal Debt, & does not include personal, corporate, municipal, & state/provincial/etc debt levels.

Take into consideration another nation with a troubled debt-to-GDP ratio: Iceland. According to the country's central bank, Iceland's external debt was measured at $104.44 billion in Q2 2009. With a GDP of $10.46 billion, that's a debt-to-GDP ratio of 998.5%. Total Debt Levels

Thanks a lot CNN for the crap AGAIN......LOL

Thanks for clearing that up.

Excuse me, I also made an incorrect statement (and can't find the bloody edit post button at 12:41 in the AM! There's gotta be one... right?)

Japan has the Highest FEDERAL Debt to GDP ratio in the G8. I believe overall total debt/gdp ratio "big winner" is the UK in the G8, and Ireland "wins" hands down for all nations on the planet.

Many Apologies for the error in the initial post.

Edit: There's an edit button on this post but not on my previous one... why?

Edited by KingGebus

Im gonna chime in here and say lets assume there is trillions, and stated the documents are kinda old since they have been updated. Ok and yes i am the one that asked Adam this exact ? on how they could rv high if so much dinar is in circulation, his reply was that money is of all forms with Iraq and 85% of its money including dinar and other assets in all forms are back withinthe CBI's hands this has been stated before. The bigger ? is what are they refering to large denoms or iraqi dinar in general. Also Adam did state his contacts within the CBI and contractors he knows over in Iraq have told him they have a system in place to retrieve all of the larger denoms to get them back quickly into the CBI's hands once and for all. He said why would theyhave a system set up if the dinar wasnt gona revalue signifcantly or Rv at all, makes one wonder i do believe they wil RV. My point i guess i am trying to say is whether or not they mean the larger denoms becase lets all be honest thats what they want back and destroyed but i like this post good stuff keep. Thanks for the reality of this circulation i very important within a country that uses 90% of actually currency remember folks the are just putting in ATM machines in areas of Iraq they are becoming more westernized makes one think what s really going on over there.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree with Keeps and with the grand ideas we have, it would take a grand shift in policy to pull it off and I don't see this country being that sophisticated ie swapping currency, removing currency just to revalue. :lol: :lol:

I laugh now but I definitely got caught up in that last year... :D

We should stop and ask ourselves, HAS ANY COUNTRY EVER REVALUED IN THIS WAY?

If they did, how would that affect the peoples lives in Iraq? The day to day transactions?

If you think its going to RV over night, do your research on other countries and how they did it. For myself I've let this idea go....The chaos that would ensue even if they tried making it orderly...

I dont have a background in economics but they can take the numbers and do what they like with it. Just look at our Federal Reserve (*cough). The problem is that we don't understand nor are we supposed to understand the intentions of Iraq and the associated players involved. That's why we are speculators.

At this time from our point of view the M1/M2 is the problem and CBI uses all of their reserves to back the currency to give us the exchange rate we have. Billions backing Trillions.

drox pointed out to me that they could take steps to increase the exchange rate when there is room for the CBI to do it. Obviously, this would be when more oil is flowing and as the economy starts to grow. This is something we all know and understand but for myself this is more or less the probable outcome. This idea also goes along with an idea I believe in about there possibly being another period of appreciation maybe sometime towards the end of the year maybe it will coincide with the oil flow or the economy growing? I have come across different sources of info in my personal life and info you can find online that supports this.

I also hold on to the idea that they have not Lop'd up to this point. This option is always on the table but its a very final decision with an outcome that takes away any future growth as drox pointed out to me. It would also be very costly to introduce whole new denominations.

Despite all of that, the LOP will always be on the table but if we see a change in the exchange rate to say for example, 800 dinar to 1 dollar. This proves to me and re-proves to others that remember in the begining of the NID when the dinar was 3-4000 to a dollar of what their intentions are.

I think for that to happen the UST, MOI, and GOI need to get it going and change those investment laws and get everything in place to cultivate a private sector. With the big pipeline down south being built and other developments in the country. This place has a promising future but will it all happen for us who are speculating on this countries currency next MONDAY???

You bought the dinar for various reasons I hope it was for a good reason like taking care of your family but please understand this can be an addictive investment spurred on by Gurus taking news and spinning it or people putting out information and calling it a rumor to make it okay when its not because they are lieing.

If any newbies read my post on the end of this long thread. Do your own research. Its to your benefit and its also your money.

Peace.

• Upvote 1

Zinggggggg...........There you go Keep.

Those are facts with links.....

That doesn't prove against the point I'm making....that does NOT address only physical currency in circulation....everyone is posting all these links and facts but they do not address ONLY physical currency in circulation....they aremixing in electronic funds which yes because of fractional banking and such its possible to have hundreds of trillions but if you look at the facts of only physcial currency in circulation I believe the euro has the most whichi I believe is close to 2 or 3 trillion.....so its impossible for a coubtry such as iraq to hold and keep 27 trillion in circulation and revalue high....it just cannot happen...my ears are open for when someone can explain or find out how they can account for physical currency in circulation only and have a value of over 27 trillion in physical currency in circulation....not electronic....that's a diff story, that doesn't matter, physical currency does.....ill be waiting....I've looked for over a year on how to address that situation and from everything I have found its impossible to rv high with that much out

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Im not doubting the fact we can get paid for our exchanges electronically....thats simple enough to understand because its just a shift of balances basically.....that is not the point im getting after.....currency exchange is just that...one for another and no one loses money on that....its the simple fact of the physical currency in circulation....like you pointed out there is at any time 850 billion in CIRCULATION of the USD.....thats no where near the 27 trillion Iraq has.....and for a country with only 30 million people you really think that they can substantiate such a large amount of physical cash with a high value as well?? Nope.......

And for the ones (spoolin) who says well it devalued overnight so it can go right back up the same......here is the difference.....when it was at a 3 dollar rate they only had 25 billion in PHYSCIAL currency....now its shot through the roof......let me be clear im not saying Iraq cant RV.....because they will.....its a matter of HOW they do it with such a large physical money supply.....the only way to recoup that money is to get the citizens to exchange their bills.....they cant just take the money out of the hands of the people for purposes of reducing the money supply when they arent given anything in return....thats madness and the people of Iraq would surely revolt and kill every single member of the govt if they tried that....so to think they could make TRILLIONS disapear in a matter of months is redonkulous and unsubstantiated......

All of last year I had more time on my hands then I knew what to deal with and I used that time to read read read read and read some more....you have no idea how much information I siffted through to find REAL answers and REAL facts.....so when I post I dont feel the need to drop a link after everyword because I know what ive read....I know what im talking about if I make a huge post like this...you can have some due dillegence and verify my info if you would like but im not going to do all your homework for you....just like you thought I randomly made up some numbers about Iceland to back up my claims to make it seem like I knew what I was talking about and guess what?? Another member actually took the time to verify that info for YOU.....when you could have done that yourself.....Im not just shooting off the hip here....everything I speak about is things I have verified for myself...I will not go out on tangents about things im unclear of or do not have any understanding about.....and ill surely admit when Im wrong but no one has yet to provide any evidence that says otherwise.......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

As far as physical currency goes... wouldnt it ALL go electronic once people deposit into an account (and never PHYSICALLY seen again)? Why on earth would people continue to walk around with 25,000 notes that are worth $75,000 USD? Those would go IMMEDIATELY to a bank account. The only ones that might NOT go right away would be the speculators outside of the country... which we've all determined isn't nearly as much hard currency as IN country. My point is...If it RVed at $3 (or even $2 or $1), the physical currency will disappear quickly and turn into electronic form.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Love

Go RV and GO HIGH! ;)

If you don't believe anything anyone says, then what do you believe?

I think the premise for what keep has stated has been laid out very well. I have brought this up many times just to be bashed

What is the premise for what you do believe?

What are your numbers?

You say no one here is an economic expert. Must one be an economics major to come to a conclusion?

In the same way that you state you don't believe anyone's oppinion because they are not economic experts, wouldn't the same hold true regarding your oppinion?

The only diference is there is a verifyable premise for the argument proposed here.

You have given no indication as to what your conclusion is or what the premise for your conclusion is.

If you don't believe anyone can know anything, on what basis did you get involved in this investment?

Does the fact that you are invested mean you believed what you liked to hear, but reject anything else.

Just asking. Not sure why you reject this idea that has sound reasoning and figures to support it.

KEEP you keep saying simple economics. You keep leaving out several things associated with an RV. Also when they RV it is an equal trade. I know this concept isnt easy to understand but when we trade in our DINAR they recieve the equal value from us. This is something you should think about. They lose nothing in the trade. So everyone keeps talking about distribution which isnt nearly as high as you might think. Also, much is goign to be done in trade for goods and services... So many more points. This isnt SIMPLE ECONOMICS... This much I can assure you of. YOU might be right in everything you are saying but you may also be WAY OFF... I hope you see that. Either way we will see hopefully soon. I just hope you can see beyond the points you seem to feel so assured of. PEACE BROTHER and hoepfully we will all do well in the investment.

I retract. I see what you are saying. I do believe anything is possible, but I believe from the numbers we have that a redenomination or very low rate is likely

Edited by 331