Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NO RV 3-14-11... WRONG AGAIN!!!

Announcement No. (1854)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 14-MAR-2011. The results were as follows:

DETAILS NOTES

Number of banks 18

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 163,988,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 163,988,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

WWW.CBI.IQ

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

MY RANTING FOLLOWS: lol ALL IS IN MHO

Well that is again because they will not allow this to be LET OUT OF THE BAG... Why is it everyone here believes that they will tell someone in a bank or in our Govt. who will then tell a friend who will tell us. LOL

WE WILL BE BLIND TO THE DATE AND TIME until IT HAPPENS! PERIOD. End of story. My friend you seem smart enough to already know this. What I dont get is why we are not all making lists of quotes from specific people LIKE OKIE who say things and the dates pass by until they say something else. Right? I mean why are they not recorded so after they make some nonsensical statement we can post all their past BS.

I feel that with time I can smell bs a mile away but when I first got here I couldnt. I just want to protect all the newbies who believes these false predictions.

THE NEWS IS GREAT. IT SEEMS AN RV IS COMING! WHEN? WELL, When they are dam well ready! When we are so unsure we dont see it coming. LOL Ahhh that is like now... But the truth is it will come when they have their govt seated. When they have everythign they need done finished. WE DONT KNOW ALL THAT IS INVOLVED! You all need to wake up and relax. I love REAL NEWS and not BS about someone working on a teller machine in Iraq or a Bank with the Del Le Rouge or a teller who says ohhh it is happening. All the BS gets so dam thick here. I praise those few who consistently report facts and their predictions BASED ON FACTS. It doesnt mean it will happen this week but soon based on blah blah blah. At least it holds some weight.

NEWBIES there is NO ONE HERE WHO KNOWS A DAY OR TIME! NO ONE HERE! If they did they would be shot or held up in some jail or beaten with a wet noodle... LOL It simply is too high and important to be released.

WHEW Sorry to vent my Dinar Friends but I am so over this!!! PLEASE post facts and opinions based on FACTS so I dont have to read that based on someones friends bad luck it will RV.

If you are even half as frustrated by the BS as me PLEASE let me know! I am losing my patience for the people here.

Hey ADAM when this thing RV's is everyone going on a 2 week vacation right away or a cruise with investment seminars or something? I for one dont care if it takes 2 or 3 months to RV as long as I can protect it wisely after words.

PEACE ALL! God Bless America !!! Based on the world right now we need his blessings....

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

Even DD is tired of the irresponsible "intel" (for lack of a better word. Actually there are a lot of better words, they just aren't very polite). He has even protected some of these people from attacks in the past, but no longer. He's splitting rumors into two groups now, unverified and whoppers. We already know which Gurus are going in the latter.

There is a lot of hope for this week. A lot of posters who never agree (and I feel don't really like each other) are all saying the same thing. It could be because it's really happening, or it could be (as I believe) that confirmation of rumors is just reading it on two different rumor sites, rewording it, and posting it as one's own information. I really feel that this happens entirely too much. It's human nature to want to be popular, and to achieve one's 15 minutes of fame. These guys and gals have had way more than their 15 minutes IMO.

I still am optimistic. I fully believe we will be rewarded for our investment at some point. The when and how much is up in the air, and NO ONE will ever know until after it is done. I'm hoping this week. My poor ol' Grand Prix died on me, and I'd really like to replace it with a BMW B). I also have a very nice guitar picked out. After that, the rest goes for my family's future.

Please don't use Granny's Prescription money to put more Dinar on Reserve. Don't spend the rent money. Hold on to your hope, but retain your common sense.

It'll come one day, like a thief in the night...

• Upvote 8

FOLKS I'VE BEEN IN THIS INVESTMENT GOING ON 8 YEARS NOW AND HAVE DONE A LOT OF RESEARCH AND STUDYING AND I'M HERE TO TELL YOU THIS RV IS STILL A LONG WAYS OFF.. STILL TO MANY THINGS THAT NEEDS TO BE ACCOMPLISHED BEFORE A RV. I PERSONALLY THINK THAT WE ARE STILL A FEW YEARS AWAY FROM A RV. IRAQ REALLY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE WTO, IMF, CBI. THEY HAVE TO MANY OTHER PROBLEMS TO SOLVE BEFORE THEY RV. THE RV IS THE LAST THING ON THEIR MINDS. OF COURSE I COULD BE WRONG, BUT DON'T THINK I AM :lol:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

For the Newbies: Keep in mind, you're reading everyone's OPINIONS. They're just that, nothing more. I've seen many times when someone obviously just woke up on the wrong side of the bed, and it's reflected in their comments here. There's a famous saying in Latin: "Non illegitimum carborundum." Translation: don't let the b******s get you down. GO RV!

• Upvote 1

Put everything in perspective... at least a tide of 1000 dead bodies didn't just wash up on your shore, you have had water for the past 4 days, and there's no threat of imminent nuclear holocaust hanging over your head. RV? What?

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Put everything in perspective... at least a tide of 1000 dead bodies didn't just wash up on your shore, you have had water for the past 4 days, and there's no threat of imminent nuclear holocaust hanging over your head. RV? What?

Amen k98, we can only pray and hope that the Japanese can avert a nuclear holocaust at this point, On the bright side we have finally responded as the OLD American Guard used to. 50,000 troops in route, 38,000 already on site, 6 ships loaded with supplies and the two newest US Navy hospital ships in route as well. The world ounce again knows that American might is on the way for humanitarian purposes. In the mean time all we as Americans can do is hold our collective breath and Pray for all those suffering from this. Peace.

• Upvote 5

eah I think that Okie should cash in this week regardless of what happens and then it will be over for him and there will be no more false statements coming from him in the future. Now that I see the vote on the budget has been postponed until Thursday we all know what this means;nothing will happen on Thursday due to internal complications and then they are off for a couple of days. The same old pattern seems to keep repeating itself. Fairly easy people to predict just by watching what they have done in the past.

• Upvote 1

These rumors will NEVER STOP . . . do any of you understand? Why do people go to NASCAR? To see a crash. Why do people watch bullriding? To see the cowboys get wrecked. Why do people stop and look at the train wreck or the car crash? Why do we love Desperate Housewives? The answer is simple . . . DRAMA, CONFLICT, ETC. If these sites banned all wild bogus rumors, then nobody would go to these sites. It's that simple. It would be boring, and all this is just entertainment anyway. DD made a feable attempt and trying to convince us dopes that he was serious about the content of his site, blah, blah, blah. You see he didn't ban rumors though, did he? They will now be placed in the new section called DOOZIES, WHOPPERS, or whatever. But I bet you a million dinar to a chocolate donut that that section will be the one with the most views. What ya bet? What people aren't understanding, is these guys NEED THESE WILD RUMORS. It's what drives the sites. It's not about pumping dinar sales, it's about pumping hype and sustained interest and hope into the people who already have dinar. You see, I have said before, the art of the pump is NOT in new sales. Its in making sure that all of us who hold dinar don't get discouraged and all decide to sell at once. That cannot happen for the traders/brokers. It would be a disaster scenario for them. It would expose the true value of the dinar if we all tried to cash in at once, and we would find out how much this stuff is really worth. It's that small glimmer of HOPE that keeps us hanging on to our Dinar until next Monday. If I'm a site owner, I'm saying one thing, but I'm secretly thinking to myself . . . "C'mon Okie, C'mon Delta, C'mon Frank, C'mon 8ball . . . . I need a few whoppers for this Thursday. Ya know we got a Monday coming up soon, and I got advertisers I depend on."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1