Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's chat 3/9/11

Bumper64

Cmon adam......people have been bashed hard on here for mentioning the lop word,and .10-.15 we have been told alot higher rates on here,granted not from you but were close and you as king say that now. Im pretty dissapointed, but thanks for the chat and your time here. Hope this happens soon :)

Sadly I tend to agree with Adam, why would they come out of the gate with a HIGH RATE? To what benefit you must ask. They know many people are desperate to unload their currency, so come in low clean up the loose ends and then in 90 days have a larger RV. Look at historical patterns in the region and make up your own thoughts. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 1

AMEN to BanG and Adam: Adam has never said that this investment would yield what some of the readers are thinking! Would we all turn down $3+? I doubt it. This is a calculated gamble with, unfortunately, a possiblity of it being totally $0 for any of us. $.10 is not what any of us want but given that $.10 on the dollar is a hell of a return for the amount invested. This is a speculative investment; if you bought in and weren't willing to watch it all evaporate, you shouldn't have jumped in the pool.

I agree with Adam and BanG: it is Iraq's best interest for this to RV at a rate affordable for their country; As Adam so pointedly mentioned in the new version of his book: Iraq doesn't give a rat's breakwind about any of us. Hence, i'm inclined to think it will come in low. You take your profit and then consider re-investing again for the eventual rise to a value the rest of the world will eventually see as Iraq grows. OR put your money somewhere else and be thankful you didn't lose it all.

JMO.

Hold on; it's coming but it is at Iraq's pace; not ours.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

haha adam im in the uk, i dont even know what kool aid is???? But i hear the americans love it.lol no my point is that if what your saying happens then every single guru has been wrong,and your forums has allowed people to read that crap....i totally agree with what you saying by the way,but maybe i would have got more knowing the low rate it will come out at. The high rates and monday rvs has put me off through fear of being pumped. And i am happy for anything i get of course. But i never heard u quote a rate before so.......i hope you are wrong.

• Upvote 2

Click the support link at the bottom of the site, send me a link to the software, I'll look into it.

Glad to see we still have a reason for teachers in this world. :twothumbs:

(i have always said there is a possibility, nothing changed. )

To be honest, I wasn't impressed with the chat. There was nothing said that I personally have not heard before. 10 - 15 years to get to 3.22? No way!!! This would put the IQD in the same arena as other currencies that have virtually no value at all. Consider that Iraq has an oil reserve in the billions with only about 30% of the country being surveyed, gas reserves that are through the roof, gold, garden of eden, babylon, the only country with two rivers for import and export, actual farm vegetation , artifacts from the beginning of time and EVERY country in the world biting at the bits to help rebuild, the support of the World Bank, IMF and the UN, not to mention that their financial structure is being rebuilt with the most modern technology available. Adam, I am willing to bet you all of my dinar..that once this currency is tradable, that it will not take 10-15 years to reach 3.22..What say you??? Where are your facts to back this up? You said that you don't make predictions about the rate or date? You just did and it was a ridiculous one..This is just my opinion in response to your chat...I hope that the next one will be more informative for the people who have waited to hear from you.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

ITs re-affirming for me that some of the things I had been looking at last year are the things Adam is also looking at and the whole Egypt - Suez canal thing was a really good point he brought up weeks ago.

For chat, I wish the room could be moded like the old days. There has to be some plugin or code someone can add to do that.

This was a really good chat. Not Bland but not too sweet!

Thanks Bumper and Thanks Adam! :)

• Upvote 3

Good Morning world and Adam,

First of all Adam is right regarding the Egypt situation and until things don't calm down over there NO RV!! Now one other major issue that Adam is leaving out is the weak foreign policy this country has and the fact that the USA has lost its "iron fist" in Iraq and the world in general. The people of the middle east or the world for that manner don't give a rats A.... about the USA anymore or what the president says. As an American I am ashamed that we have lost our glory as a nation and people and the only way an RV will happen is when the USA gets back on track as a nation with a strong president and a strong foreign policy where nations would listine to us and we hold them accountable for thier miss deeds. Dear Adam it is great that you made this furom and I commend you for that and I think that you have good information and I support your work but I think that the hype around this dinar has gone out of hand and many people are being taken advantage of. As you are I am also a realist and someone that tells it as it is which sometime people don't like to hear but it is reality. Now many people think that the RV is a sure thing which it is not and I have spoken to many people in that part of the world that are not as optimistic as many people here are. I also see many people on this forum that use many logical explinations to explain why an RV has to take place and events that are happening as a precursor for an RV, but they fail to understand that they are dealing with a part of a world that logic does not dictate what happens in that part of the world. As we have all seen and history has proven time and again the middle east is not a logical place so all these logical explanations and events should not be something to rely on. If and when the RV takes place it will but in my humble opinion not anytime soon. Be well and stay real.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

haha adam im in the uk, i dont even know what kool aid is???? But i hear the americans love it.lol no my point is that if what your saying happens then every single guru has been wrong,and your forums has allowed people to read that crap....i totally agree with what you saying by the way,but maybe i would have got more knowing the low rate it will come out at. The high rates and monday rvs has put me off through fear of being pumped. And i am happy for anything i get of course. But i never heard u quote a rate before so.......i hope you are wrong.

Dude,

You've got to read the disclaimer at the top of this chat/board/thread. What does the following mean to you (?):

Warning Regarding CHATS

Chats from outside of DinarVets are often from people that have KNOWN histories of scamming and lying.

DinarVets strongly advises you to use common sense when reading the posts of some of these clowns.

Outside of DinarVets basically means, not coming from Adam. And Adam doesn't project rates or dates; therefore, it is possible for everything in this forum to fall under the category of "reading the posts of some of these clowns". Possible, I said.

Most people believe what they want to believe. You WANT to believe that there is such a thing as a Guru ... that is your choice. If you have not read Adam's book, then you should do so. Basically he states that it could come in as low as $0.10 (written over a year ago). We'd all love it to come in over $3. For me, as I've said before, $0.68 and I'm retired.

As to why Adam let's people say most anything they want ... that's free speech (keep the disclaimer in mind). The only thing that seems to be sensored here is bad form or discourtesy. Makes sense. Otherwise this board wouldn't be a true open forum.

Further, Adam is pretty up front about his business model here (or his value proposition). He offers this forum for free with further advice/RV preparation available at VIP (no, I am not a VIP member). He has parlayed his interest in IQD into what appears to be a full-blown investment house and estate management firm. Good for him. The only way that this stair-step transition will REALLY work for him (with the VIP population) is if the IQD does indeed RV. He probably has moderate to meager income from the VIP membership alone. Therefore, he obviously believes it will RV. When it does, it will be win/win for his VIP members and his firm. Win/win whether it RV's for $0.10 or $1 or $3. In any scenario this will create more money than the vast majority on this board have ever seen. He'll help them look after it, if they choose to ...

If reading this forum is to preplexing and taxing for you, paj, then run down to Target and pick up a crystal ball for $5.99. Start staring into that thing for 10 hours a day. No gurus in there either.

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If you want kool aid, you have to go somewhere else - sorry. I've always given it to you straight and i'm not going to change that now.

I don't think it will lop, but OF COURSE there is a chance. (I hope I'm not wrong here)

I don't think it will come out at $3 - but I could be wrong. (I hope I AM wrong here! :D)

Makes sense. Thanks for your post Adam. :D

First of all Adam is right regarding the Egypt situation and until things don't calm down over there NO RV!!

Sorry to say nir, but there will be no peace in the middle east ever. It goes back to thousands of years in Biblical times. There will always be tension and wars over there. I have read your other post and you always mention peace in the middle east. Won't happen ever, imho and in the Bible's perspective. Sorry. we just pray that this will happen on God's timing.

Thanks to Adam Montana for his time. A pecial thanks to Bumber and Dogmatic for posting this chat for those of us who couldnt be there. I think this is a great way to help all of the DV family to have a better understanding of what is going on with our investment. Keep up the great work.

Stramick

• Upvote 1

i knew somone would point out the disclaimer,wow on_reserve your badge is in the post.i wasnt bashing adam he is great as is this forum,not really sure what your rant is about.apart from you my friend are brown tonging. Im not the bad guy dude!

• Upvote 1

Makes sense. Thanks for your post Adam. :D

Sorry to say nir, but there will be no peace in the middle east ever. It goes back to thousands of years in Biblical times. There will always be tension and wars over there. I have read your other post and you always mention peace in the middle east. Won't happen ever, imho and in the Bible's perspective. Sorry. we just pray that this will happen on God's timing.

I believe that Israel has the intention of seeking peace overthere and has given up a lot to obtain it and every time they offer a finger they want a hand or an arm from the israeli's. I never said that the RV has to take place when there is peace I said when things calm down. As to G-d I really don't know what his grand skim of things are but I hope it all works out for the best and we all live in a peaceful world after all we are all humans! Be well and stay real.

i knew somone would point out the disclaimer,wow on_reserve your badge is in the post.i wasnt bashing adam he is great as is this forum,not really sure what your rant is about.apart from you my friend are brown tonging. Im not the bad guy dude!

LOL; thanks for re-emphasizing my point(s).

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

First of all Adam is right regarding the Egypt situation and until things don't calm down over there NO RV!! Now one other major issue that Adam is leaving out is the weak foreign policy this country has and the fact that the USA has lost its "iron fist" in Iraq and the world in general. The people of the middle east or the world for that manner don't give a rats A.... about the USA anymore or what the president says. As an American I am ashamed that we have lost our glory as a nation and people and the only way an RV will happen is when the USA gets back on track as a nation with a strong president and a strong foreign policy where nations would listine to us and we hold them accountable for thier miss deeds. Dear Adam it is great that you made this furom and I commend you for that and I think that you have good information and I support your work but I think that the hype around this dinar has gone out of hand and many people are being taken advantage of. As you are I am also a realist and someone that tells it as it is which sometime people don't like to hear but it is reality. Now many people think that the RV is a sure thing which it is not and I have spoken to many people in that part of the world that are not as optimistic as many people here are. I also see many people on this forum that use many logical explinations to explain why an RV has to take place and events that are happening as a precursor for an RV, but they fail to understand that they are dealing with a part of a world that logic does not dictate what happens in that part of the world. As we have all seen and history has proven time and again the middle east is not a logical place so all these logical explanations and events should not be something to rely on. If and when the RV takes place it will but in my humble opinion not anytime soon. Be well and stay real.

Though I agreed with most of what was said, I do not agree the increase in gas prices came from Egypt. They were brought on by threats of Kadafi blowing up pipelines which is Libya.

I believe that Israel has the intention of seeking peace overthere and has given up a lot to obtain it and every time they offer a finger they want a hand or an arm from the israeli's. I never said that the RV has to take place when there is peace I said when things calm down. As to G-d I really don't know what his grand skim of things are but I hope it all works out for the best and we all live in a peaceful world after all we are all humans! Be well and stay real.

Agreed with Israel. Thanks for your viewpoints!

I hope your right adam about your thoughts on the rate of .10 because that would still make me a very well off person.

Im not greedy i just want anough to pay off my house and bills and would make me very happy.

GO RV B)

$0.10 would be great :) cash in 50% and wait 10 years and cash in the rest :)

• Upvote 1