Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are the Traders now doing a little pumping?

rsskelton

Ok gang, thought you might find this of interest. After seeing the new cash in procedures from DT and DB, I thought I would do a bit of investigating of my own. I went to Tampa Dinars site and clicked on cash in procedures. There was no change there. The site still said you could buy gold, said nothing about ledger to ledger transfers, or any of the other things we have been seeing today. I then decided to call them. The lady I spoke with was quite pleasant and I asked her if there had been any changes to their cash in procedure. She told me no. I then proceded to tell her what was being put out there by some of the other dealers. She asked me if I would hold for a moment and let her double check. After a couple of minutes she came back on the phone and told me that I was absolutely correct. She said her manager checked DB's site and it was true. Now my question to her was, "Why would you have to look at another traders site"? Why would you have not gotten the same info from the treasury dept? She was a little flustered and said she did not know. I then ended the call. Two minutes later, I went back to their site and guess what? Yep, the site is now showing the same info as the other two. So tell me friends; Are we now being directly pumped by the traders themselves? I hope I'm wrong and welcome your comments. Those of you who have read my posts should know, I'm not making this up. Whatcha think?

• Upvote 14

Ok gang, thought you might find this of interest. After seeing the new cash in procedures from DT and DB, I thought I would do a bit of investigating of my own. I went to Tampa Dinars site and clicked on cash in procedures. There was no change there. The site still said you could buy gold, said nothing about ledger to ledger transfers, or any of the other things we have been seeing today. I then decided to call them. The lady I spoke with was quite pleasant and I asked her if there had been any changes to their cash in procedure. She told me no. I then proceded to tell her what was being put out there by some of the other dealers. She asked me if I would hold for a moment and let her double check. After a couple of minutes she came back on the phone and told me that I was absolutely correct. She said her manager checked DB's site and it was true. Now my question to her was, "Why would you have to look at another traders site"? Why would you have not gotten the same info from the treasury dept? She was a little flustered and said she did not know. I then ended the call. Two minutes later, I went back to their site and guess what? Yep, the site is now showing the same info as the other two. So tell me friends; Are we now being directly pumped by the traders themselves? I hope I'm wrong and welcome your comments. Those of you who have read my posts should know, I'm not making this up. Whatcha think?

No doubt they are pumping the consumer. My feeling is this 99.9% of all rumors come from traders! Save yourself money and stop buying from traders. Use the US banking system.................

• Upvote 9

Your header talks about pumping? I missed the pumping bit.

What I meant was if this was true about new regs, it would make a lot of people think an RV was upon us. So if the dealers put this out there, some might run out and buy more dinar. Not saying thats whats happening. Just seemed a bit strange that all dealers would not have the same info. Hey it's just a theory. Hope I'm wrong.smile.gif

No doubt they are pumping the consumer. My feeling is this 99.9% of all rumors come from traders! Save yourself money and stop buying from traders. Use the US banking system.................

Thanks for the reply. This was just a theory. As for me, I'm not buying from anyone. I am happy with what I have. Thanks though. Good advice.

• Upvote 4

Makes sense but if DT is trying to use this to pump, they're countering that effort by continuing to hold off shipping of the Dinar. I called today to confirm that if I purchased today I would for sure have it next week and the gal told me "yeah, you should". That's not too convincing. I just don't know what to think. <_<

Makes sense but if DT is trying to use this to pump, they're countering that effort by continuing to hold off shipping of the Dinar. I called today to confirm that if I purchased today I would for sure have it next week and the gal told me "yeah, you should". That's not too convincing. I just don't know what to think. dry.gif

I'm sure you heard Ali's wife was in a serious accident. He has been out with her. He oversees everything and they will not ship till he is back. (At least thats what I was told)

I would have to assume that if a dinar trader or anyone for that matter was using the US Treasury as a means to intentionally give false information they would more likely that not have someone with a badge and gun knocking on there door. Just my opinion.

• Upvote 2

Interesting theory but it is possible that the lady who answered just didn't know. If they had it up 2 minutes later, the may have already been working on it. You would need to ask someone higher up to find out whether or not they were notified by the feds.

I would have to assume that if a dinar trader or anyone for that matter was using the US Treasury as a means to intentionally give false information they would more likely that not have someone with a badge and gun knocking on there door. Just my opinion.

Your reply makes perfect sense. Thats why I am asking you folks what you think. Thanks for the good input!smile.gif

• Upvote 1

Hi rss and thanks so much for your efforts. :)

I placed in bold the points that answer your question in my opinion.

Dealer competition and TD was not being "honest" with you either,

in my opinion.

In short, the answer is likely YES. With the train of thought

by so many that 'dealers' were the only way to purchase IQD,

some are finding out a bit late that they also were paying

premiums that were not just "due to demand."

What I think you are seeing is a bit of manipulation on their part,

and I am assuming this will become more apparent as IQD sales

decline. That may be happening already, and when the sales slow,

generally, the tricks become more frequent.

IQD sales have been their main bread and butter for several years now. Not

something they want to see stop. As far as I know, dealers are not looking for

a revaluation nor do they seem to expect one, although of course they USE this

possibility to make sales. That is their bottom line and the reason they are in business.

For instance, many times when I come to the DV site, what is the very first thing I often see?

An ad banner, one that in my opinion is inappropriate...it is from a dealer that makes the claim

"buy dinars and riches will be yours".

Cute huh? THAT is what I call pumping! They are also I believe the same folks you spoke to. :lol:

Thank you for your effort and taking the time to share this. I believe it is exactly what you are

thinking it is, and good reason for it...it has worked for years.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

I'm sure you heard Ali's wife was in a serious accident. He has been out with her. He oversees everything and they will not ship till he is back. (At least thats what I was told)

Yes, I did. That's horrible, I did hear that she's doing better thank goodness for her and her family.

Let's not play the banks up as being righteous, and the dealers as pumpers. Face it, if the banks could squeeze another dime out of us in this process, (and they will), they would all do it in a heartbeat, EVERY one of them.

Rsskelton, good work. My opinion is simply that Tampa Dinar just hadn't done a very good job of keeping up with the times, either with their website or their employee training. But that's JMO.

As for banks, they rule the economic world, and with few exceptions, they have no conscience, they're run by the most greedy money-worshippers on the planet, and they have absolutely NO allegiance to their customers, their countries, or anyone but themselves. (Which kind of makes them like most politicians.) So, don't be deceived into thinking that they're the "good guys" in any equation. Again, JMO. :D

• Upvote 3

rsskelton,

I had that thought as well. While I didn't call I did the "email the cash in procedure to me" option at DT. It did indeed state what was previously reported in the procedure. I'm not sure if they could make the statement if it were false.... but then again it made no mention of any official office or dept.

Hmmm.

Your reply makes perfect sense. Thats why I am asking you folks what you think. Thanks for the good input!smile.gif

No, thank you for going above and beyond to look for the truth. We all know how much utter BS floats out there.

Your are certainly appreciated with all that you contribute!

• Upvote 1

Interesting theory but it is possible that the lady who answered just didn't know. If they had it up 2 minutes later, the may have already been working on it. You would need to ask someone higher up to find out whether or not they were notified by the feds.

When she came back to the phone she said her Manager just checked D. Trades site, and I was correct. My question is, why would they have to look at another dealers site to know? They did not change it until after our call. That was around 4:00 CST. The others had it up early this morning. If I was buying more dinar (which I am not) I don't think I would go there. If it takes them that long to update their info, I wonder how long it takes them to ship? Maybe I'm wrong . I hope I am. Sure would like to see something about it from some source other than the dealers though.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

VERYYYY TRUE. :unsure:

Ok, Im really kind of just a newbie to all this so forgive me if I seem a little ignorant, does this mean we have to cash in from where we bought our Dinar if we bought from a trader or can we cash in at a bank when the RV occurs. Or is this just for any Dinar bought after a certain date?

Ok, Im really kind of just a newbie to all this so forgive me if I seem a little ignorant, does this mean we have to cash in from where we bought our Dinar if we bought from a trader or can we cash in at a bank when the RV occurs. Or is this just for any Dinar bought after a certain date?

Cash out where ever you want. Just can't trade for precious metals, "which are easy to sell for cash", can't exchange someone else currency, cannot exchange through a corporation, and various other rules. I'm not in the least bit surprised by this move. Gotta squeeze that tax penny.

My take on it is this:

1. The reason they didn't know is that they aren't one of the big dealers of dinar. Dinar Trade and Dinar Banker are. The US Treasury called DT and DB directly to tell them of the new directive. Because Tampa Dinar is smaller they weren't called so weren't aware of the changes. Once they became aware of the changes, they posted them to their website.

2. Dinar Trade and the others are NOT pumping. How do I know this? Because Ali has spent a lot of his time setting up his cash in procedures, arranging for the ledger transfers, setting up access to gold for his customers, etc. and now all of that time and effort is now down the drain. If he were pumping he would not have spent so much time setting everything up, particularly the arrangement for the gold.

• Upvote 1