Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PeoplesTalkRadio Calls

Jrod007

* another site Calls (2) – 3/7/11 & 3/8/11 (Recorded)

March 9, 2011 09:29 am · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation) · Comments Off

PTR Calls last 2 days…

3-7-11

Part 1 (30 min): http://tinyurl.com/4mwnx2y

Part 2 (60 min): http://tinyurl.com/4zdghks

Most news coming out of Iraq is not correct. Need to have actual contacts there.

30 yr well respected currency trader, been through 15 RVs in his career, said that there WILL be an RV, and it will be the most significant RV yet.

Not able to verify the RV in Green Zone rumor. But waiting for next day.

Seeing articles that include word “mechanism”, which means something regarding financial.

ATMs were upgraded with new chip (to handle lower denoms presumably)

3-8-11

http://tinyurl.com/4f4s3xu (go to 43:40 for IqD news)

Something is happening on the 10th (Th or F)… 10th keeps coming up.

Maliki has announcement on the 10th (re: GOI, HydroCarbon Law, etc.)

Other boards also point to Th or F.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

I don't buy it.. That site was started by someone who was banned here.. C h e c k m a t e.

He pulled the same crap he pulled here at the other place (PD) and took a bunch of people with him to start his own site.

So, just thought I would throw out that FYI..

This is not meant to bash.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

When The RV Happens It Will Happen Every Where At The Same Time..... The Banks May Not Be Ready.... Think About This If It RV In The Green Zone First

There Would A Run Too Buy Buy BUY..... I Know People In The Green Zone It Did NOT Happen....

• Upvote 1

When The RV Happens It Will Happen Every Where At The Same Time..... The Banks May Not Be Ready.... Think About This If It RV In The Green Zone First

There Would A Run Too Buy Buy BUY..... I Know People In The Green Zone It Did NOT Happen....

He didn't say it started in the green zone. He said he couldn't verify it. Also, it has to start somewhere. It will not happen at the exact same time here. It will take hours at least. Not days or anything, just hours. I'm not saying one way or the other, I'm just making sure we are all on the same page before debating.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Teresa82

Not sure why someone gave u an -1 but I evened it out with an +1.

cw2

Look miracles come from above!!!!!!!!!

rolleyes.gif

Well, she said "Hope, Hope, Hope." I didn't give her a -1, but unfortunately the word "hope" is now synonymous with that clueless asshat we have in office sending our economy into the shitter and dismantling liberty one constitutional bastardization at a time.

• Upvote 3

I am new to the world of dinars and the waiting game. I was fishing around on other sites like another site for about the past week or so and I was wondering if anyone else noticed that there has not been any new intel of great importance to be posted in the past 2 days or so. Is it because they have so much information coming into them that they are trying to decipher it all and put it into simpler terms for the casual fan of dinars to understand? Please do not bash me or shovel BS my way I am new and just looking for so answers. Thanks.

] am new to the world of dinars and the waiting game. I was fishing around on other sites like another site for about the past week or so and I was wondering if anyone else noticed that there has not been any new intel of great importance to be posted in the past 2 days or so. Is it because they have so much information coming into them that they are trying to decipher it all and put it into simpler terms for the casual fan of dinars to understand? Please do not bash me or shovel BS my way I am new and just looking for so answers. Thanks.

I am new to the world of dinars and the waiting game. I was fishing around on other sites like another site for about the past week or so and I was wondering if anyone else noticed that there has not been any new intel of great importance to be posted in the past 2 days or so. Is it because they have so much information coming into them that they are trying to decipher it all and put it into simpler terms for the casual fan of dinars to understand? Please do not bash me or shovel BS my way I am new and just looking for so answers. Thanks.

] am new to the world of dinars and the waiting game. I was fishing around on other sites like another site for about the past week or so and I was wondering if anyone else noticed that there has not been any new intel of great importance to be posted in the past 2 days or so. Is it because they have so much information coming into them that they are trying to decipher it all and put it into simpler terms for the casual fan of dinars to understand? Please do not bash me or shovel BS my way I am new and just looking for so answers. Thanks.

You can say that again! :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Deja VU!

* another site Calls (2) – 3/7/11 & 3/8/11 (Recorded)

March 9, 2011 09:29 am · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation) · Comments Off

PTR Calls last 2 days…

3-7-11

Part 1 (30 min): http://tinyurl.com/4mwnx2y

Part 2 (60 min): http://tinyurl.com/4zdghks

Most news coming out of Iraq is not correct. Need to have actual contacts there.

30 yr well respected currency trader, been through 15 RVs in his career, said that there WILL be an RV, and it will be the most significant RV yet.

Not able to verify the RV in Green Zone rumor. But waiting for next day.

Seeing articles that include word “mechanism”, which means something regarding financial.

ATMs were upgraded with new chip (to handle lower denoms presumably)

3-8-11

http://tinyurl.com/4f4s3xu (go to 43:40 for IqD news)

Something is happening on the 10th (Th or F)… 10th keeps coming up.

Maliki has announcement on the 10th (re: GOI, HydroCarbon Law, etc.)

Other boards also point to Th or F.

I listened to all of this... Its like everyone is in high school. I am better than you blah blah blah.. You make a site get traffic to it and collect paychecks from adds... we know. This was a waste of about 3 hours of my life.... a - for you. (its my person opinion.)

Edited by Workinchump

Just as a heads up about this PeoplesTalk radio guy. In addition to his "checkered" past, the dude doesn't have the best track record when it comes to intel. Here's a post of his from Oct. 19, 2010. As we all know now, Maliki prevailed in the disputed election. And as Phoenix pointed out, he doesn't own 65% of the media in Iraq.

Real quick, I’m not sure how many of you know this but Maliki owns over 65% of the media in Iraq and 100% of AKNews, Mosaic News. This is also why you see so much reporting on Maliki by these news companies. There news is saying “everyone is voting for Maliki and the Government is almost seated.” This latest article posted about him is a joke.http://www.aknews.co…knews/4/189500/

I have very good contacts that are telling me Maliki is claiming to be in all of these countries meeting with many top ranking officials, truth is there NOT meeting with him at all. He is trying but there done with him which is good for us. He is out, done, old news he had his chance and that ended last week on the 15th. I could say more but I’ll hold off till morning.

Folks I have been very quite over the last year as there was no signs of an end in site. I do not like to post rumors as we have tons of that. I believe we will not see a day of November without an RV, I make this claim on very good solid information, I will share this with you hopefully by this time tomorrow. I have a lot of information here in the states as well as over seas that’s all saying the same.

I have watched him over the past few months and have heard him say that ATMs in Iraq were loaded with lower denoms back in August, and that ships were docked in the Persian Gulf awaiting the RV so that they could get paid for the cargo they were transporting. In addition to that he has hosted conference calls where intel was provided stating that banks in Jordan and Kuwait were cashing in dinar at anywhere from $.35 to $3, that there were two prices on items in the stores in Iraq in preparation for the RV, and that some banker in Nebraska was offering dinar at a rate of $2.72. Just a few things to take into consideration when listening to his internet radio show.

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 2