Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PeoplesTalkRadio Calls

Jrod007

Thanks for the heads up Scooby Doo, not that I was gonna go out and blow the last remaining 500$ I had on more Dinar, just cuz someone said "Its Close", but, its good to know who just shovels BS and who actually tries to get us good info.

Just as a heads up about this PeoplesTalk radio guy. In addition to his "checkered" past, the dude doesn't have the best track record when it comes to intel. Here's a post of his from Oct. 19, 2010. As we all know now, Maliki prevailed in the disputed election. And as Phoenix pointed out, he doesn't own 65% of the media in Iraq.

I have watched him over the past few months and have heard him say that ATMs in Iraq were loaded with lower denoms back in August, and that ships were docked in the Persian Gulf awaiting the RV so that they could get paid for the cargo they were transporting. In addition to that he has hosted conference calls where intel was provided stating that banks in Jordan and Kuwait were cashing in dinar at anywhere from $.35 to $3, that there were two prices on items in the stores in Iraq in preparation for the RV, and that some banker in Nebraska was offering dinar at a rate of $2.72. Just a few things to take into consideration when listening to his internet radio show.

Mr. Rich,

Much respect to you, however, again, there is no such thing as intel, only logical reasoning. There are probably 10 people on the planet that know what will transpire. That's about it.

There might be more than 10 people who know and I am about willing to bet they would be SHOT DEAD if they even hinted at an exact date.

TOO MUCH AT STAKE but we see the writing on the walls. Let's hope IRAQ is capable of pulling this off soon.

Peace and I can not wait!

Mr. Rich,

Much respect to you, however, again, there is no such thing as intel, only logical reasoning. There are probably 10 people on the planet that know what will transpire. That's about it.

As far as the rate and date you're probably right. But there are other things that people do have intel on, such as what is going on with the GOI, the budget, and the influences of other countries on the process. What sets certain people like Adam apart from the pumpers is that they show restraint on saying when the RV will happen or what the rate will be or who will be the PM or any of a hundred other cases of easily debunked "intel" like we've been subjected to over the past year or two.