Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV in the Greenzone today?

bbry

https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?cn=94-43-28-63&e=1301547600000&cid=conferences/2-17-65-67-17-65-674648-17-65-679271-17-65-67-17-65-67410-17-65-67-17-65-6765120.mp3

That's a link to a phone call saying that it has rv'd in the greenzone as of yesterday. No, it does not give an exact rate or date when we will rv, but it does say that it rv'd in the greenzone. It does make it more believable when SO many people and posts from yesterday say it rv'd. This is NOT the one that debunked.

https://app.freeconf...-65-6765120.mp3

That's a link to a phone call saying that it has rv'd in the greenzone as of yesterday. No, it does not give an exact rate or date when we will rv, but it does say that it rv'd in the greenzone. It does make it more believable when SO many people and posts from yesterday say it rv'd. This is NOT the one that debunked.

FFS! Let this one go, there's no WAY to contain an RV to just the GREEN ZONE. We have Desert Medic there RIGHT NOW AND HE IS CALLING BS! Here give me your phone number and I will call you to advise you that World Peace has just taken place AND! We have renamed Iraq to little America if you like. THE PHONE DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE. :blink:

If you don't know what the green zone is sell me your dinar and go back to work at walmart.

Dear Drunken Irish

I really didn't realize that this site was for military only. I was told by a friend to spend my time here to gain information. I am not in the military nor have I ever been so I asked the simple question about the greenzone. I had no idea this was such a sore subject. Anyway, I am unemployed and would be grateful for a job at Walmart.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post.

Edited by bbry
  • Upvote 6

FFS! Let this one go, there's no WAY to contain an RV to just the GREEN ZONE. We have Desert Medic there RIGHT NOW AND HE IS CALLING BS! Here give me your phone number and I will call you to advise you that World Peace has just taken place AND! We have renamed Iraq to little America if you like. THE PHONE DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE. :blink:

What gets me is there seems to be more intel coming from within the U.S. about Iraq than the people who are actually in Iraq downtown Baghdad. Thanks Desert Medic for the update, I am also in the middle of the S*** Hole. The only thing I have noticed was the weather sucked with very high winds the last 2 days and Loyalty got hammered with rockets last night! It is all BS about the RV in the Green Zone!! :)

all bbry did was ask a simple question folks!!

Since when is it not OK to ask questions on this site????

Lighten up and help someone out.

Thanks for your post tlammy. People were really giving me a hard time.

• Upvote 1