Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What a shame

Heavyduty053

Our forefathers brought God into every decision they made in regards to our country, the Constitution, and the families and taught their children how to be Good people when they grew up. They were taught that God was there for them that call on his name in prayer and would not forsake them. Look at where we are today, this generation is shoving God into the abyess. Some don't want to hear anything about God or Jesus, instead they rather live for today and worry about tomorrow when it gets here. If it feels good do it, i don't need nobody's help, God is for old people. They wear a cross as a neckless "HOW SHAMEFUL" and don't even know what it represents. Nascar, sports, Personal time has covered the interest of mankind. Nobody wants to go to church anymore because it's boring......... AND WE WONDER WHY OUR NATION IS BEING TAKEN OVER BY EVERY EVIL FORCE THAT CAN COME AGAINST IT. God has helped America become a shinning light down thru the years for the world to see in hopes that we would not destroy everything he blessed us with. For those of you who will laugh and make fun of Christ and what he stands for, there will come a time when you will meet the one who substains the very breath you take. Satan knows this is becoming America's weakest moments and he knows the people as a whole have reach a point of not thinking or keeping a close eye on everything. He is working overtime to decieve, persuede, convince, lie, cast doubts..... The Bible says there will come a time when EVERYTHING THAT IS RIGHT WILL BECOME WRONG, AND EVERYTHING THAT WAS WRONG WILL BECOME RIGHT. Not preaching here just stating a fact. God is not going to heal America until we that claim ourselves to be " ONE NATION UNDER GOD" changes our ways and knowledges him. If we as a nation have reached the DON'T CARE point then America is doomed to suffer what ever fate awaits it.......I wonder where the RV for this nation fits into his planning... Now Let all the naysayers and non christians come and get it. God's got my back

I have to agree with you. i am 26 yeaars old still fairly young and well ive seen the changes in this world and its def. not good. Parents put their kids in front of a T.V now and lleave them be while others are hanging out with the wrong crowds none of my friends go to church i havent been in a while. I do trust in the lord and know one day everything wil be ok. It's very sad how the world is becoming and what it is today. Good post. GOD is truth.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 4

Exercise authority in His name! God is still on the throne, none of this caught him off guard. I know his character and that gives me hope. He always leaves 7000 folks! Look up Kim Clement, a prophet, his prophecy over America is great! New form of energy to come out of America. God hasn't taken his hand off of America yet. He's still in the business of blessing.

• Upvote 3

Heavyduty

You are so right about all you have written here. I have tried to get my grandsons to go to church with me, and they act as though they're TOO COOL. I have explained the worst day of their life multplied times a million is their EVERY DAY IN HELL.

Just my thoughts,

Linny

• Upvote 1

I believe our nation is under attack within by ISLAM. God will not forgive this great nation should we turn our back on him in our most desperate hours of need. JMO. Peace.

His mercies are new every...morning. A mans belly is satisfied by the fruit of his lips. Death and life are in the power of the tongue and those who love it shall eat the fruit thereof. What's your confession friend? Life or death? I choose life and life more abundantly.

Bless you BanG!

• Upvote 1

I would believe in God if the Bible wasn't so confusing...

I don't know who gave you a -1 but I'm sorry they did. Some of the bible is very confusing. Being a Christian is not about just talking the talk but walking the walk. It took me a long long time to realize that it is about a relationship with the Lord and wanting to please Him... kind of like how you wanted to please your mom and dad when you were young. If you want to get to know who Jesus is, read Matthew. It really says it all. Anyway, No -1 here. I have a son who is going through the same thing you are. You will be in my prayers. MUAH!:)

• Upvote 1

Thankyou Heavy and thank you Jesusfreak.

God has/had blessed our great country because our forefathers cried out to Him and knew that He would guide them to

truth and what a God loving nation needed. God blessed us because of our love and dependence upon Him.

Now our country has turned our backs on him and His word. Why would He continue blessing us if He is not our 1 and only God.

He tells us, He is a jealous God and we shall have no other gods before Him. (Exodus 20:1........our 1st commandment) but yet

we continue to discredit, disbelieve and blasheme His Holy Name. Satin is truely the prince of this world (air) and he will continue to be

until our Lord Jesus returns.....Then ever knee will bow and confess His Holy Name...Lord, Lord of all....but then it will be too late.

I pray that all will open their eyes and hear His voice and will come to know our Saviour.

Jesusfreak, I know exactly what your saying about our Bible....God opens your eyes and ears so you can know his Word once you have

cried out to Him and have become His...Thankyou

Baine, God bless ya', listen to Jesusfreak. I think You had said once before you were Johova witness? and you were confused. I think our Lord is calling.

Just open the door

• Upvote 1

I don't know who gave you a -1 but I'm sorry they did. Some of the bible is very confusing. Being a Christian is not about just talking the talk but walking the walk. It took me a long long time to realize that it is about a relationship with the Lord and wanting to please Him... kind of like how you wanted to please your mom and dad when you were young. If you want to get to know who Jesus is, read Matthew. It really says it all. Anyway, No -1 here. I have a son who is going through the same thing you are. You will be in my prayers. MUAH!:)

Pal, there are folks that walk among us today that can't read, write, understand some things as well as others. What does that make them? Gods word has been around longer than pen and paper ever was. The bible is very confusing, it's been translated to fit every religion. I've always been told, you're eyes weep when your heart cries. Girl stuff, I grew up around a lot of girls.

It really doesn't matter who is right or wrong here. America was founded as Christian Nation..

One only must read the true and genuine history of America to find this to be true.

The Declaration of Independence first organized the social compact on the

foundation of the Redeemer's mission upon earth and laid the corner stone of

human government upon the first precepts of Christianity." -John Quincy Adams

Individual liberty is individual power, and as the power of a community is a

mass compounded of individual powers, the nation which enjoys the most freedom

must necessarily be in proportion to its numbers the most powerful nation. J-ohn Quincy Adams

God Bless America

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 1

Well Slade I agree with you in some respects but disagree with a margority

Every religion has thier own messiah and it is the right path

amazing that they all have connecting threads --mostly one GOD

they seem to split apart by the human equation , meaning interpetation by different humans through the thousands of years! and the changes keep on coming instead of looking at the original writings---no one can dispute this!

As far as the US is concerned they left religious oppression to have religious freedom from England and came to an unkown future--that is a sacrifice of tremendous devotion to the things they believed in---now our country is not without sin , we took advantage of the native inhabitants--friendly indians to the point of possible extcention--as we pushed west again to find the very freedom which they escaped from England 50 years or so before becuase the same restrictions were applied to them --no tolerance to a differnt point of view

Well I don't want to make this too long In my opinion as far as the US history is concerned a real effort in the last 30 years has been launched to not teach our children the history of how our country was founded and WHY----the Idea of fragmentation of history--just using pieces or forgeting whole events has become common place-----divide and concore

\I may not be a scholar Slade and I am not a conspiery promoter but I do see the difference in a countries National pride and those that have none

The ones with none are easily led , when the sheep become lions they are slaugthered lambs --but their ideals and beliefs are intact and die a heros death.

RESTORE AMERICAN HISTORY--secondary world history---it always repeats itself

I don't know that anyone is trying to prove a wrong and a right....I am certainly not.

My point is that Americans can get a little "holier than thou" when it comes to talking about "the good christian values" this country was founded on...

Just because you say or John Quincy Adams says this or that about how this Nation was formed on the basis of christianity does not mean that it is true. Again, actions and words of ideologies are two different animals....

While the wealthy "founders" were sitting in their pubs (Mr John Quincy Adams included) wallowing in their own self worth and proclaiming "one nation under god" and such....they were all active SLAVE OWNERS....HUMAN SLAVE OWNERS....and at the same time engineering the demise of the Native Americans....what is so hard to understand about that???

We can sit here all day and read about how great they were and how they were upstanding god fearing "Christians" and founded a country based on christian dogma....or we can watch patriotic feel good vids on youtube....but I think it is prudent that ALL people at least recognize the hypocrisy of the whole thing.

"Christian values" looks good on the historical documents....most likely gives some feeling of justification for how these men ACTUALLY formed this country....but they can't sit in Independence Hall dictating documents of what good christians they all were and how the country would be "based" on Christian values while at that very moment the vast majority of them had human slaves in their homes tending to their domestic needs. That very action shows that their "christianity" only applied to THEM and not to their slaves....not very "christian" is it? ;)

You can put a dress on a pig if you want to....it is still a pig

I completely agree with Slade. The total amount of destruction that religion has caused since the beginning of human existence is insane. It's pretty jacked up to believe in Christ and his teachings, and then go and start things like the crusades...of which I'd say at least a million people died in. Then lets talk about the bloody conflicts at the hands of the different Popes. And these only name a few things...

This doesn't even extend to just Christians...religions are like these sub-cultures within a country and/or continent and they feel contingent on killing each other, over what? Who believes in what type of God?...please...spare me the reasons why this is even a logical thing to do to one another. At least kill each other for something that makes sense, like freedom or rights or hell, even food!

Islam completely f***ed up science and math for like 200 years or so...I think it's pathetic that we are so worried about religion when we should as a species be more focused on noble en devours such as interplanetary travel, sustain our planet, etc.

Just because you happen to live during a time in a country that's generally safe with regards to expressing your religious beliefs, doesn't mean that religion is right or possesses some magical powers. You just happen to be in the right place at the right time, for now.

I really don't buy that America is a Christian nation....Jefferson made his bible ya know...took out all the parts that were supernatural aspects as well as parts that talked about Jesus. Lets face it too, what was the main religion in England at that time???? So it only makes sense that when there's a reference to God, that it's a Christian god.

And to those who say that, oh God will punish you for turning against him...give me a break. What's the ONE thing that our species has over every other species out there (besides an opposable thumb)....A FREAKING BRAIN! I think God will be pissed off at all the people who didn't use their brain with common sense, because let me tell you, religion isn't common sense, and nor is it meant to be. It's meant to control. Plain and simple.

Rant over....

• Upvote 2

I don't know that anyone is trying to prove a wrong and a right....I am certainly not.

My point is that Americans can get a little "holier than thou" when it comes to talking about "the good christian values" this country was founded on...

Just because you say or John Quincy Adams says this or that about how this Nation was formed on the basis of christianity does not mean that it is true. Again, actions and words of ideologies are two different animals....

While the wealthy "founders" were sitting in their pubs (Mr John Quincy Adams included) wallowing in their own self worth and proclaiming "one nation under god" and such....they were all active SLAVE OWNERS....HUMAN SLAVE OWNERS....and at the same time engineering the demise of the Native Americans....what is so hard to understand about that???

We can sit here all day and read about how great they were and how they were upstanding god fearing "Christians" and founded a country based on christian dogma....or we can watch patriotic feel good vids on youtube....but I think it is prudent that ALL people at least recognize the hypocrisy of the whole thing.

"Christian values" looks good on the historical documents....most likely gives some feeling of justification for how these men ACTUALLY formed this country....but they can't sit in Independence Hall dictating documents of what good christians they all were and how the country would be "based" on Christian values while at that very moment the vast majority of them had human slaves in their homes tending to their domestic needs. That very action shows that their "christianity" only applied to THEM and not to their slaves....not very "christian" is it? ;)

You can put a dress on a pig if you want to....it is still a pig

I agree with both sides of this the fact is as messed up and hypocritical as our forefathers were they built this country with faith and as a country they all followed it with pride and commitment it is that very faith that has left this country and now has it in a very bad place systematically God has been taken out and we all let it happen with the whole politically correct bull crap . You have all heard me say it before we are so worried about offending we have turned into a bunch of whiny arses and are now paying the price. I do believe that this country could be great again but it is going to take some old school thinking to get it going again . As far as the slaves and the natives that was a much different time and people back then that came from a more advanced society looked at both the slaves and natives as uncivilized savages that didn't know of god and they were Concord not saying it was right just a much different time ,hell when you get right down to it both the natives and the slaves would wipe out hole tribes and villages of their own ,like i said much different time . God is great and his power is endless and yes he does love us all even you naysayers just have to give him his respect and love him with all your hart instead of looking for ways to take him out of our government we need to start looking for ways to put him back in and that starts with every one putting him first and as the head of your house hold its your responsibility to make him a priority in your home it has to start some where and there is no place like home so with that said GOD BLESS AMERICA MAY YOU WATCH OVER US AND KEEP US ALL SAFE AMEN................ B) and if you aren't to busy could you do something about getting this RV done right away ? Thank you GOD ;)

• Upvote 2

I would believe in God if the Bible wasn't so confusing...

Bane the Bible is confuseing to all if the sincerity of the heart is missing. The Bible is misunderstood more times than we will ever know. To understand what the truth of God is thru his Scriptures, one must first pray for what you are about to read to sink in and help you understand. People do not understand the scriptures because the intensions of the heart is not in the right place. Humble yourself to the word, put all destractions aside and let it be just between you and Jesus, If your pure intensions of the heart is there then i'm sure you will come away with a least a smile the first time. Each time the Bible is opened, pray for understanding, God will reveal his truths to you.............smile.gif

• Upvote 1

baine,

you and i have not seen eye to eye here, and so i am somewhat reluctant to say this but here goes,

the bible is a magical and spiritual book. before i trusted Jesus as my savior it made little sense to me also. then when all of my life was in shambles and i had no place else to turn, i turned to God.

it was out of desperation that i cried out to Jesus to come into my heart and save me.

he did, and then when i read the bible i was totally amazed. it just seemed to come to life for me.

that was 11 yrs ago and to this day every time i open it to read it i learn something new.

God is not easy for me to follow or love, but he has always taken care of me.

some other christians will not understand what i just said, but i know this without a doubt,

God loves you and me, he only wants us to love him back. he takes us as we are, and believe me im pretty hard to take some times.

but that doesnt stop him, God loves me in spite of myself. for that i can never repay what he has given me.

just ask him, with a since heart what you should do, he will tell you.

my prayers are with you

love scotty

Amen Scotty, you have found the new beginning of your life. I wonder from time to time how many people all over this world will learn something about Jesus and hopefully change their life from reading christian posts and replys on this site. God stresses a new beginning in your lives for all to except and he will bring this about to one who truly wants to change........

A MAGIC BIBLE??? Awesome...is that kinda like Harry Potter's magic wand? huh.gif

The Christians have their magic Bible...

The Mormons have their magic underwear...

The muslims have their 72 virgins for blowing stuff up...

hmmmmm....

I was wondering what the Native Americans had along those lines.....ohhhhhh.... I guess we'll never know since the Magic Bible Thumping Christians were too busy submitting them to genocide while founding this Great Country on Good Ole CHRISTIAN VALUES huh???

Aint Religion grand??? Hypocrisy dressed in it's Finest Sunday Best as always rolleyes.gif

By your response, you are just one who is running and hiding from the inevitable. What is it that scares you about christianity. Is being Anti Christian and your dislike for the God of creation something that threatens your lifestyle and your dialog. I challenge you, Make an honest effort to get to Jesus with a humble heart and if you don't like him go back to your lost life.............. care to take it an run with it..........

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 1