Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did you see this?

Dr. Bobby

This is from a very good friend of mine, I’ve been friends with her for 11 years now and her parents and my parents have been friends for about 20 years.

Last night I spoke with a dear friend whom I’ve known for 30 years. Her daughter April is engaged to a soldier who is stationed in Iraq.

He phoned very late last night and told April that the dinar is being used at around $3:1. So the rumors about contractors and people being paid out there is correct.

This isn’t rumor, it’s fact. When will we see the change? I believe that we are hours away.

Enjoy your day!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Pretty sure if it was remotely true, we'd of heard it from several sources... And the original topic would not be worded as it has been going on for awhile.

People who create these rumors lack create, insight, and logic....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Id rather regret something I did than something I didn't do. Lets go for it!

Dr. Bobby,

Thank you for the post, it's as good as some i've read. I don't feel you have any reason to just make up a rumor.

My opinion is it doesn't matter who says what we don't know what will happen, and some have gotten edgey about the long wait.

We will continue to pray and dream together.

Blessings

• Upvote 3

This is from a very good friend of mine, I’ve been friends with her for 11 years now and her parents and my parents have been friends for about 20 years.

Last night I spoke with a dear friend whom I’ve known for 30 years. Her daughter April is engaged to a soldier who is stationed in Iraq.

He phoned very late last night and told April that the dinar is being used at around $3:1. So the rumors about contractors and people being paid out there is correct.

This isn’t rumor, it’s fact. When will we see the change? I believe that we are hours away.

Enjoy your day!

In the future, when you write a topic please give more information. In this case I wouldn't have wasted my time reading this.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 12

Enjoy your day!

I like the rumor. But how come you're an advanced member - after 17 days? Also, we would have heard about this from others.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

In the future, when you write a topic please give more information. In this case I wouldn't have wasted my time reading this.

You can only make the topic so long, I didn't write the post, I put it under rumors. maybe you could tell me what you would of named it, being that i posted it wondering if others on this site had seen it or knew anything more about it.

• Upvote 5