Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 2/28/2011

Doc31

Great coverage as always. The one thing I didn't see was anything about an RV. In the last week or two, I saw a lot of different articles commenting that if the RV didn't happen last week before the 'day of rage' that it wouldn't be happening anytime soon. So, it didn't happen yet.. Does that mean that the Iraqi Ground Hog saw its shadow and we have months more before an RV ??? I'm not asking for an exact date because I know that nobody really knows, but I'm looking for a range here? Weeks, Months, Years ?? I'm all ears..

Thanks for keeping it real Doc !!!

GO RV, PLEASE !!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Crude at a consistent level of near 100 per barrel. Not bad when a budget is set in taking into consideration of $76 or so per barrel. Should clear that deficit up quickly if they continue to keep production high.

We are also coming into the time of the year that the demand for crude is higher due to more people driving.. I don't see crude coming down anytime real soon.... With that said, I hope the GOI continues to push for high amounts of production & exportation.

If the GOI was smart in my mind, they'd setup a fund for the excessive cash they'll make... Have the money divided 3 ways.. 33% paid toward the deficit, 33% paid toward the Iraqi citizens and services needed, and 33% paid toward foreign debt such as Kuwait.

All while trying to push exporting of crude as fast as possible.. Why not? The price of barrel is high and I am sure they want to sell their crude while the market is hot for it versus selling it at an all-year low, right?

DOC, I always appreciate reading your posts... Considering it seems the news is rather slow.

Auction #s seem low considering 21 banks participating. Lower than the previous day if I recall correctly...

iran is being nice because they dont want the corrupt money to stop flowing between iraq and iran......this has to be the worse money adventure ive been on....frustrating is a under statement....im am so tired of all the bullshit comming from that goi....i hope what goes around comes around for mr miliki cos he is the most corrupt out of all....lets hope this is over soon... :)

Thanks for the update Doc! By the way, do you know a good place to purchase a moped?

Thanks DOC!

I'm going to just walk.. . .I can't afford gas any more. A scooter is a good idea.

High oil prices will drive consumption to a lower level offsetting gains due to increase price. High pricing does just the opposite of what suppliers intend. . . that is to gain revenue by keeping consumption the same while increasing price. Just the opposite is true. . . .high pricing discourages consumption---low pricing increases consumption. Just because something has a high price does not guarantee a sale. The supply of that product with its price is necessary for a sale. There will always be a base line of consumption for oil. To increase oil revenue one must balance price with supply. We in America have screwed up simple oil economics by artificial restricting supply through wildly ridiculous environmental policy. When oil price is too high we should be free to pump our own oil. Just remember.. if we spill a little oil on the ground there is oil eating bacteria that turns oil into biomass (read -fish food). Whoa did this get off topic. Scooters to fish food that's what we talk about when we are waiting for the RV. What else are we going to talk about? M can't tell the truth and is a thief?

I just realized after my childish rant that I punched a hole in the kitchen wall. After I checked the CBI and fininshed my post I went to turn on the kitchen light and punched a hole above the light switch. I don't remember doing this. This is getting to me.

Sorry Doc but it would appear that you are clueless.

But thanks anyway.

uh huh.

You a mooorrrrooonnn boy!!! Have you actually read his posts? NEVER once has he pointed toward a date or rate like the other supposed guru's. Doc has never proclaimed his own intelligence, quite the opposite. We have made him a guru out of respect for his insight....you moron...