Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar SCAM

Sweet Feed

Thanks Sweet Feed for the post. :)

I am very familiar with good old Gerald, and what he states *should* be understood

by everyone that it is indeed a "speculative gamble" and always has been.

Never a guarantee of revaluation, but it has great potential at some point in

the future to certainly be worth more than it currently is. I think it will be a much

healthier viable player in world currencies if it would NOT be pegged so to speak

to the USdollar which is going no where in the future but far lower than it is now.

The USD will have its rallies, but it is no longer any kind of 'safe haven' that it used

to be viewed as, and many countries (China, Russia, India, etc.) are already taking

steps to pull away from the USD and calling for an end to its reserve currency status,

understandably so, as long as we keep printing and spending trillions, it only has one way

to go, and that is no value other than the paper it is printed on. That is our own fault for

terrible monetary policies and the way we have managed the currency.

The responsible way to manage any currency is along these lines: The total of the annual GDP

plus the countries hard assets divided by the population of the country. Then have no more than

that total value IN circulation IN country.

If everyone managed their currency within this formula, there would really be no need for seeking

the safety of metals such as gold/silver which are a storehouse of value and certainly good investments at

this time in history as world currencies will ultimately fail. Silver being a better performer

than gold is at this time on a percentage basis. Both metals are a good hedge against asset

devaluation and inflationary tendencies which we will see here in the U.S. at rates we have never

before witnessed due to the lack of proper management and out of control spending.

What was funny about Geralds comments were his remark about the "gamble" and speculation

which is certainly true...then he turns around and says his money is in gold and swiss franc. :lol:

In other words, Gerald is "speculating" in those areas, yet he does not think anyone should speculate

in the IQD? I like Gerald, but I do not think he thought out his response to thoroughly as he admitted

where he is 'speculating' at himself. It was funny to hear him say that. But what he said IS true. It

is ALL a speculative gamble, and ALL IQD holders should already understand this, and no one or

nothing is going to "make this happen" or force it until Iraq is ready. So nothing Gerald said should be a surprise to

anyone.

IQD speculation has been going on for 8 years, indeed it is a huge gamble, but it just may turn out to have

been a very wise "gamble". :D But I agree totally with Gerald as far as it being a gamble, and yes, there are certainly

scammers out there who will say anything to get folks to buy into it. I think too many bought it thinking this was

a guaranteed proposition. That is false, it isn't and it never was. They invested without being informed in many cases. It is

simply a speculative gamble that does have some good potential. Also, a revaluation of the IQD will NOT change the world,

and it will not be any kind of a "global rescue" as some keep saying. Now that is pure hype and should be discarded when

anyone makes this kind of statement. I consider it a likely good 'short term' gain, meaning that it will soon be forgotten

after a few months time. We hope it will be rewarding to many, it has a good potential, but it is nothing more than that. It saddens me

every time I read someone harping on how the "whole world is waiting" for this. They are not.

At best, any decent revaluation of the IQD will be a very short term solution for some, but can never tackle or come close to solving the magnitude

of our current financial crises on a global level. We are talking levels of debt that boggle even the best of financial minds and we are

witnessing historical events that we have no historical precedence for because no one thought this kind of crisis could happen. Well, it has.

This is NOT 1929 all over again...what we are quickly falling into will make 1929 - 1954 depression era a walk in the park compared to

the crisis at hand. No one should take this lightly, and ALL should do their best to protect and preserve ANY assets or they will be lost

in a very fast fashion when the house of cards comes falling down. *IF* we get a favorable revaluation, please be good stewards of any

gains and also remember those who need help. Each of us can make a little difference wherever we live and in addition to protecting

and preserving any gains, reach out to those you know need help. It is a most wonderful thing to bless others as we have the ability to do so.

Thanks again for your efforts and your post! :)

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

LOL YEP, these ****** seem to be the type of guys I would follow on an investment. NOT!

They sound like they are in italian mafia men! Cracks me up. WHAT WILL THEY SAY WHEN THIS RV's? LOL

Tooo funny! PEOPLE as always in the financial world... HIGH RISK = HIGH YEILD Period! READ the news and use your brain to deduce the out come.

In MY humble opinion this is going to RV and soon... Maybe a week, a month or even in the next 6 months... I think by JUNE's end. WHY? READ all the facts around this. Too much to list!

This will RV for sure! And it will be the best investment any of us have ever made. Those who doubt this will look like fools. EVEN with out an RV this investment is proven to be good regardless.

Hang in there. IT IS COMING!!!!