Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 2/23/2011

Doc31

Doc, you said quite a bit..

I agree with several of your statements.. A lot of the words out there just seem....... Blowing of smoke

When I first started to follow the investment, it seemed to me most articles were basically truthful.

Now as I follow, I tend to see a lot of contradicting articles to articles that don't make logical sense.

I think a lot of it is smoke &/or also just mis translation of extending conversations from person to person. They lose their originality when they're spread. Just like rumors, and how they turn when spreading mouth to mouth.

Where do we stand on this? I have read a couple people believe... That the 25th demonstrations are "Not" happening or they are skeptical over it.... Well to those folks, I say this, I've read several articles pertaining to that date and how politicians are in slight fear of the 25th... And if by chance they are not true, the civiil unrest over there is on the rise and some politicians are starting to get scared.

Well, I hope the GOI throws their people a bone (RV) to help settle them down.

:)

Tremendous post Doc!........Can I give you more pluses? ++++++++++++++++++

Like you and many others, I am struggling to figure out the ultimate goal for Maliki......He has already violated the constitution twice since the election. Namely, being declared the largest bloc and exceeding the 30 day mandate to form the GOI.

Now what is his goal? Ultimately any Prime Minister wants as much control as possible. Maliki has been holding out on the security ministries to consolidate his own personal security and authority. This is a culture that is accustomed to a strong man tactic from the top. They have not known any difference. Try and put yourself in that position and realize that this is all they have ever known. Even their religion is one of conquer or destroy your enemies. Now realize, that this has been this way for 1300 years.....This change will not come easy and may not be permament even if given the chance.

If Maliki is going to continue with strong man tactics or the use of force, lets consider what the region has witnessed lately. This Feb 25 demonstration should be very troubling for this new government given all M.E. current events. We have witnessed that the use of force cannot and will not work against your own people. We have one type of result in Egypt. Now a different result evolving in Libya, where they have attepted military force against their own people.

Even if Maliki could secure the 3 remaining ministries with his own people, this would not guarantee him the protection that any wannabe dictator pursues. What is his goal? If the RV/RI is really this close he would know this. He would know how the people would give him some credit by default of just being the man in charge at this time of the new value and prestige to Iraq. I am at a loss to explain this anymore.

They have the money. The sanctions are gone. Debt has been forgiven. Contracts to generate incredible wealth are in place. Elections are done. Banking system has been reformed and modernized. The U.S. military is mostly moved out and will be almost completely transparent in their presence by October. As you have been tracking, Oil is high and gold is high. The CBI has sucked cash from circulation BIG TIME. With the threat of demonstrations and civil unrest what the h*ll can they be waiting for? This is getting very dangerous!

Is it possible that us investors are just reading too much into the urgency for a re-valuation? Is it just too soon to make this happen now? If Maliki can see that his future is at risk, why wouldn't he be doing everything possible to make this happen now? In that regard, things are just not adding up from my point of view.

Thanks DOC........If we are going to be on this ride much longer, I am prepared to start my own protest right here on this site. I will bring my lead pipe and signs printed in Arabic and in English. I will lead all the chanting.....Doc31 for mod....Doc31 for mod.....Doc31 for mod. WE can bring the whole internet down until we get what we want!

Peace,

Lgraham

Edited by lgraham
  • Upvote 3

Thank You Doc for another of your incisive reviews of these events as they unfold.

After my morning prayers each day I generally try to go directly to DV and read your daily input.

Your words are a breath of stable reason for me each day.

THANK YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN.

RGRAHAM (AKA RONBO)

Tremendous post Doc!........Can I give you more pluses? ++++++++++++++++++

Thanks DOC........If we are going to be on this ride much longer, I am prepared to start my own protest right here on this site. I will bring my lead pipe and signs printed in Arabic and in English. I will lead all the chanting.....Doc31 for mod....Doc31 for mod.....Doc31 for mod. WE can bring the whole internet down until we get what we want!

Peace,

Lgraham

Hey my friend ...

1) leave out the stuff about me and go post this stand alone ... it's really good

2) you are a wild man ... lead pipe ... mod? ... too funny

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 1

Simmer down Lgraham...aka Ron Burgundy. :D

You, me, and doc can be like the Channel 4 news team meeting them in the back alley. I heard doc...aka Yosemite Sam, hates that rabbit and is pretty good with his pistols. Good post Doc...as usual.

Simmer down Lgraham...aka Ron Burgundy. biggrin.gif

You, me, and doc can be like the Channel 4 news team meeting them in the back alley. I heard doc...aka Yosemite Sam, hates that rabbit and is pretty good with his pistols. Good post Doc...as usual.

You guys have made this fun ... thank you.

Oil is $98.95 ... wow!

• Upvote 1