Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BIG TIME DINAR

Hell froze over

Everyone has to look at this post a little less judgmentally. I know everyone on here is either in a bad mood because of how painful their own lives are, or what they don't have yet, but just relax. Hes just posting something he thought y'all might like to see, and of course the bitter grammar school teachers come out of the wood work to bash him.

All of us are digging for any info true, or false to get a little peace of mind on this venture, so a little patience is needed, and keep in mind that regardless of our distance, and differences we all here are family. At the end of this we will all have been through an adventure together that no one else will understand. This is the last leg of this marathon so lets pat each other on the back for staying with it! Congradulations to all of you who are still chasing the dream,

Sammy

P.S. I smoke weed everyday, and did so before this post.

Well since you already have a buzz going can you interpret for the rest of us before the munchies kick in? Thanks Cheech!! B)

• Upvote 2

WOW, and again with the negative people. I'd say 75% of all rumors on here get debunked. I wasn't trying to say his was great, good, or even close to true, but the fact that people seem to only bash rumors, and the ones who post them. In fact I can go through the pile of people that were bashing, and tell you which ones either posted something that was even further off than this one, or backed one that was.

Either way I was just trying just like the Mods to point out that yes there is a lot of frustration with this, but there is no need to have anger toward someone just posting info from another rumor site.

BTW.. While I assume you think your cracks about marijuana are HILARIOUS you should do a little homework on it first. If any of you smoke tobacco, chew tobacco, or drink alcohol then You are 100% a hipocrite because those are far worse for your body. Not to mention I use it for my back after I was hit by a drunk driver at 7A.M. in the morning. Its the most effective, and cheapest medication that my doctor could recommend.

• Upvote 5

I'm not sure exactly what all he was talking about but, There is an investment website called "The Elevation Group" http://theelevationgroup.net who is telling people about some of the things this member was talking about, mainly the biggest wealth transfer in history. Once you signup and get into the members area who have a choice of videos. After watching the videos you will see how many people in the business believe that yes in fact the U.S. dollar will collapse and the stock market will plunge in the next 6-36 months. According to the experts there is no way around it now. The way to avoid losing and making a huge profit is to invest in gold and silver but more in silver. Read Michael Maloney's book Guide to Investing in Gold and Silver. It's in the Rich Dad's series of books. Another good place to start is youtube. search for a video called meltup. it's a long but interesting video. Believing this or not is up to you but I hope this information helps with understanding a bit about what the poster of the original comment was talking about.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:unsure: My 1st Question is Where the heck is Adam M. I wish Adam would make a statement or anything to help us out.

-Is this R v going to take place? When?

-So did we get screwed?

-And why cant they R V?-

-So I'm beginning to think it was all for nothing just to make Iraq money and not us.

Cause If they R V that would help both or all of the countries in the world.

-So whats the hold up sign the paper and move on.

Adam please contact me ok. rootdon@hotmail.com

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm not sure exactly what all he was talking about but, There is an investment website called "The Elevation Group" http://theelevationgroup.net who is telling people about some of the things this member was talking about, mainly the biggest wealth transfer in history. Once you signup and get into the members area who have a choice of videos. After watching the videos you will see how many people in the business believe that yes in fact the U.S. dollar will collapse and the stock market will plunge in the next 6-36 months. According to the experts there is no way around it now. The way to avoid losing and making a huge profit is to invest in gold and silver but more in silver. Read Michael Maloney's book Guide to Investing in Gold and Silver. It's in the Rich Dad's series of books. Another good place to start is youtube. search for a video called meltup. it's a long but interesting video. Believing this or not is up to you but I hope this information helps with understanding a bit about what the poster of the original comment was talking about.

Nice post and comment. Most people will scream conspiracy theory, however they are the ones not educating themselves. I am one that feels it is a possibility, a good one at that. Not a follower of any sort, just being realistic. If people do fail to educate themselves and the dollar does fall, well then they will simply be unprepared. Gold and Silver is a great choice to protect yourself.

• Upvote 1

WOW, and again with the negative people. I'd say 75% of all rumors on here get debunked. I wasn't trying to say his was great, good, or even close to true, but the fact that people seem to only bash rumors, and the ones who post them. In fact I can go through the pile of people that were bashing, and tell you which ones either posted something that was even further off than this one, or backed one that was.

Either way I was just trying just like the Mods to point out that yes there is a lot of frustration with this, but there is no need to have anger toward someone just posting info from another rumor site.

BTW.. While I assume you think your cracks about marijuana are HILARIOUS you should do a little homework on it first. If any of you smoke tobacco, chew tobacco, or drink alcohol then You are 100% a hipocrite because those are far worse for your body. Not to mention I use it for my back after I was hit by a drunk driver at 7A.M. in the morning. Its the most effective, and cheapest medication that my doctor could recommend.

Well I don't believe 99% of the HS that is posted on forums anyhow. But the question is; Why would you advertise to the world that you smoke weed if you didn't want to draw attention to yourself? What do we care if you smoke MJ. All my friends do and probably if I liked it I would too. You drew the attention to yourself for some reason. I am sorry to hear about your accident if that is what really happened. Either way it doesn't matter, loosen up or don't post "I smoked weed" while posting. Make sense to you? :D:D