Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RATE Rumor

Metrious

Okay, First I know that I am going to stoned in the public square for this rumor.

Yes this is a friend of a friend of a friend account. I know that it is unbelievable, I am merely posting it because, first I never get intel unless it is posted here or in a chat on one of the many Dinar sites I visit. So pretty stoked about being able to post it. but mainly this is to get it into conversation and into the collective consciousness.

I don't have a date. Except the rumor was first heard by me at 11:25PM on 02/21/2011. I only know the time because I was almost late clocking in because I was talking to JOHN DOE, who was clocking out.

But the intel comes from JOHN DOE that got me into the dinar speculation. We work at a large NW company. There was a man who worked here and has since retired, but he has a friend that worked in the security of the GOI for about three years. Hence he still has some connections over there.

Okay JOHN DOE gets a call from his retired friend, who got it from the ex-security guy and reports that a rate is been mentioned of $4.84.

What immediately struck me is that it is different than any rate I have every heard rumored about. So not likely a circular logic issue. Secondly, that it is much higher than would believe logically. I do think $3-$4 is a decent range due to World Bank, IMF and Kuwait agreements. Third, thing that hit me was, I don't believe it until I see it. I checked the CBI site and it has not changed, well prior to midnight PST.

okay just putting it out there... putting on my abestos undies and waiting for the flames..... I am not a pumper, I get no money or anything for posting this.

I want it to be true but, doubtful. I feel it is way way too much.

One last thing....

Can someone shed some light on the speculation that:

a) Kuwait wants IQDto be within 50 cents of the KWD.

b)IMF wants higher than $3

c)World Bank wants higher than $3

I have been researching these but still cannot find any solid information. Any links would be helpful and would help me to do better research.

I have only been researching since April 2010 and got confident enough to buy in in October 2010. So still learning.

Edited by Metrious
  • Upvote 19
  • Downvote 6

Well, darn. it looks like there is one that has the same rate mentioned. I just checked DD rumors and TK has the same rate.... Maybe I did get a circular logic slam.

For those that don't know... Circular Logic would meant that say TK says the rate is $100 and then a guy in Iraq reads the rate on his newsfeed. He calls his friend back home, hey it is $100. He thinks the the rate is good and that TK is a great source. So he says got it from a good source. He happens to work in the green zone so a message gets passed to another guy in the states. He says my friend "boots on the ground" in the green zone... says that the rate is $100. It continues and finally is posted by someone that TK recognizes as a decent source. He then says... IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY MULTIPLE SOURCES.

anyways... I am now bummed.... torpedoed by a stealth TK rumor.

Here is his rumor....

TerryK Rumors: XXX 2/21/11

February 21, 2011 07:40 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation) · Comments Off

[terryk] ANYONE WHAT TO BUY A SITE

[terryk] SELLING SOON

[terryk] KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS RIGHT

[terryk] SEE YOU GOT THE HINT

[terryk] IMF which said – the situation with MAliki and the GOI was done as of about 5 hours ago with a rate of 4.84.

[terryk] IS THAT WHAT YOUR HEARING

[terryk] BUT WAIT I JUST MADE THAT UP

[athena] I heard 4.21 and 4.81

[msjeta1] does that mean that cbi rate? I get so confused

[terryk] NOPE

[terryk] BANK RATE

[dps] When are you hearing that we will see this

[terryk] ALL I GOT WAS SOON

[terryk] LIKE MAYBE TONIGHT

[terryk] OR TOMORROW

[terryk] OR NEXT WEEK

[terryk] WHO KNOWS

• Upvote 2

Okay, First I know that I am going to stoned in the public square for this rumor.

Yes this is a friend of a friend of a friend account. I know that it is unbelievable, I am merely posting it because, first I never get intel unless it is posted here or in a chat on one of the many Dinar sites I visit. So pretty stoked about being able to post it. but mainly this is to get it into conversation and into the collective consciousness.

I don't have a date. Except the rumor was first heard by me at 11:25PM on 02/21/2011. I only know the time because I was almost late clocking in because I was talking to JOHN DOE, who was clocking out.

But the intel comes from JOHN DOE that got me into the dinar speculation. We work at a large NW company. There was a man who worked here and has since retired, but he has a friend that worked in the security of the GOI for about three years. Hence he still has some connections over there.

Okay JOHN DOE gets a call from his retired friend, who got it from the ex-security guy and reports that a rate is been mentioned of $4.84.

What immediately struck me is that it is different than any rate I have every heard rumored about. So not likely a circular logic issue. Secondly, that it is much higher than would believe logically. I do think $3-$4 is a decent range due to World Bank, IMF and Kuwait agreements. Third, thing that hit me was, I don't believe it until I see it. I checked the CBI site and it has not changed, well prior to midnight PST.

okay just putting it out there... putting on my abestos undies and waiting for the flames..... I am not a pumper, I get no money or anything for posting this.

I want it to be true but, doubtful. I feel it is way way too much.

One last thing....

Can someone shed some light on the speculation that:

a.) Kuwait wants IQDto be within 50 cents of the KWD.

b.) IMF wants higher than $3

c.) World Bank wants higher than $3

I have been researching these but still cannot find any solid information. Any links would be helpful and would help me to do better research.

I have only been researching since April 2010 and got confident enough to buy in in October 2010. So still learning.

Sure...

a.) garbage - pumper juice

b.) unfounded, crazy out of line with their current trade situation

c.) probably true; but, doesn't have any bearing on what the CBI will do (CBI has legal obligations to control the exchange rate in support of the Dinar and to hedge inflation)

okies... my :twocents:

Edited by Nelson0528
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Well, If your gonna dream? Dream Big!!! :D

Well Since this is rumors I guess its as OK as anything else? :rolleyes:

And it does sound familiar, and I would have posted my thoughts and what I hard too but I might get stoned around here!? :huh:

I have been in this for 6 years and way back in them days I had contact with a good friend of my son-In-law and we used to talk

with him at least twice a month. he was my Son-in-laws source for buying dinar and that's how I became an investor.

There was lots of talk back than about the RV being at least 1 cent higher then Kuwait! So I thought this post was very

interesting that he should say that the RV would be above the Kuwaiti Dinar?

My Son-in Law was a legal broker to sell dinar in the US, but he quite selling on the advice of his friend in Iraq, as he was

worried that the RV might happen soon and did not want a shipment of Dinar to be in transit to us because if it did RV?

well, we most likely would have never received it! So he quit selling around the end of 2009! Its seems they where always going

RV at the end of every year! But never did, but we talk about lots of interesting things with our contact in Iraq, like he was involved

with the shipment of 3 747 cargo plans that where loaded with the new Dinar and destined for Washington DC! The Bush plains where to make it legal for US citizens to buy and hold Iraqi Dinar and set and grandfathered us in for the 15% gains TAX that

is still enforced today if you have had your dinar for at least a year before the RV. President Bush also planed on paying of the national debt after the RV and the world wide economy would get a giant kick start! and Obama is taking credit for that now but as long as the national debt get paid who cars? :D

Well, that's why I thought this might be a good lead and if it can be verified and posted in Iraqi news Que, but we will most likely have to wait for the RV to know? :o

That's what we had heard a long time ago and still today, that the RV would come in at least 1 cent higher then Kuwaiti Dinar and I last herd that Kuwait was at or around $4.00 Dollars to $1 US Dollar, So an RV of $4.00 something and then if you get the good price from Ali or we are getting the same price from the foreign exchange bank at the international airport (So it pays to shop around) so that's like another .80 cents and the airport is charging $150.00 per Million like Ali, So.. that puts the RV somewhere around 5.00 Dollars to 1 US Dollar and that makes me Very Happy indeed!!! :D

So anyway I can't prove it and nether can anyone else, but if your going to dream ? Dream BIG! I say! and even 3.00 to 1 I'm all

in anyway and I won't look back or care! :) I'll be having too much fun!!

And on RV Day we will All know whats what anyway so sit back and relax and wait! because anything you do or say will mean nothing on RV Day, Sooo Go Go Go RV!!! And I'll see you on the Beach!!! :):D:lol:

• Upvote 6

Well, darn. it looks like there is one that has the same rate mentioned. I just checked DD rumors and TK has the same rate.... Maybe I did get a circular logic slam.

For those that don't know... Circular Logic would meant that say TK says the rate is $100 and then a guy in Iraq reads the rate on his newsfeed. He calls his friend back home, hey it is $100. He thinks the the rate is good and that TK is a great source. So he says got it from a good source. He happens to work in the green zone so a message gets passed to another guy in the states. He says my friend "boots on the ground" in the green zone... says that the rate is $100. It continues and finally is posted by someone that TK recognizes as a decent source. He then says... IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY MULTIPLE SOURCES.

Here is his rumor....

TerryK Rumors: XXX 2/21/11

February 21, 2011 07:40 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation) · Comments Off

[terryk] ANYONE WHAT TO BUY A SITE

[terryk] SELLING SOON

[terryk] KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS RIGHT

[terryk] SEE YOU GOT THE HINT

[terryk] IMF which said – the situation with MAliki and the GOI was done as of about 5 hours ago with a rate of 4.84.

[terryk] IS THAT WHAT YOUR HEARING

[terryk] BUT WAIT I JUST MADE THAT UP

[athena] I heard 4.21 and 4.81

[msjeta1] does that mean that cbi rate? I get so confused

[terryk] NOPE

[terryk] BANK RATE

[dps] When are you hearing that we will see this

[terryk] ALL I GOT WAS SOON

[terryk] LIKE MAYBE TONIGHT

[terryk] OR TOMORROW

[terryk] OR NEXT WEEK

[terryk] WHO KNOWS

You Got a TK-ooooh Brother!! :lol::lol::lol:

Reposting my comment posted 09 December 2010

Regarding the RV value

Here is my temporary estimate:

Calculation: Iraq’s total assets : the total number of dinars printed = $X/IQD.

Based on Wikipedia informations (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_reserves, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq), one listing the oil assets equal to 180 bbl, another 143,1 bbl and total amount of dinars printed = 25 trillion (http://theiraqidinar.com/tag/revalue/), we get the following calculations (Iraq’s total assets I don’t know).

a. (180 bbl x $75) : 25 trillion IQD = $0.54/IQD

b (143,1 bbl x $75) : 25 trillion IQD = $ 0.43/IQD

Conclusion: 1 IQD = $0.43-$0.54, when not considering the rest of Iraq’s assets and ignoring eventual higher oil prices (today 1 bbl = ca. $97).

Unknown factor: How much of the 25 trillion IQD is in circulation.

Political agenda: Iraq, as well as USA and another countries, holding lots of IQD themselves, ref. Bush, quote: “The war will pay for itself”, will most likely not accept a price of IQD being less valued than 1 IQD = 1 USD compared to their neighboring countries. To achieve that, the sufficient amount needed will be stored uncirculated in the Iraqi vaults, serving as a replacement or currency regulating asset.

Hopefully we will see this being realized in the coming days/weeks.

METRIOUS! You obviously need to get your info straight if you are going to start a rumor. We do not shoot ,fry or stone people on dinarvets we draw and quarter them sheesh get with the program man! :rolleyes::lol: :lol:

METRIOUS! You obviously need to get your info straight if you are going to start a rumor. We do not shoot ,fry or stone people on dinarvets we draw and quarter them sheesh get with the program man! :rolleyes::lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

NOW it makes sense

Metrious... either your story from your friends friend from his friends friend LOL is true or not...at least the RV rumor has it above $3.00. Thank you for your post, and God Bless. We need to PRAY AND ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS... America has put God in the back burner, GOD WILL NOT FORGET WHAT WE HAVE DONE AND IT WILL TAKE YEARS FOR HIM TO FULLY FORGIVE US...SO LET'S START PRAYING NOW OR IT WILL BE TOO LATE!!! FORGIVE US LORD FOR OUR SINS AND GRANT US WITH YOUR MERCY AMEND.

• Upvote 3

As far as rate speculation... If it goes to

$3 I will be able to retire.... :tiphat:

$1 I might be able to retire... :confused:

$0.10 I am looking at all bills paid off and my family out of debt, but I will still have to work to earn my meat. Just not as hard. :woot:

and that is my :twocents:

• Upvote 3

on the other extreme, DD through Ali no doubt thinks the RV will be a paltry $0.05- $0.10.....at least initially.

Yeah saw this last night. Really bothers me a lot. I certainly think Ali has connections and wonder if they do in fact know something we don't. After all this time I would be grateful for an RV, but .5-.10? How would that help Iraq to achieve much of anything? ( Wouldn't help most of us invested either)

• Upvote 1

IT"S RUMOR TIME and I'm in the right place for it ! I liked your intel, keep them coming.

I would come in low to get as much for as little as possible, then go up .20 at a time.

The other countries could buy Iraq if the RV comes in low so it needs to be undesireable

for a take over, like 2.20 so as to stay in the middle for a while, then 3.22 + % = about 3.55

Yah.... YAH....thats the ticket :twothumbs:

As far as rate speculation... If it goes to

$3 I will be able to retire.... :tiphat:

$1 I might be able to retire... :confused:

$0.10 I am looking at all bills paid off and my family out of debt, but I will still have to work to earn my meat. Just not as hard. :woot:

and that is my :twocents:

$0.10 I'm fairly rich

$1 I'm really rich

$3 I'm super rich

I hope it's not a $4+ RV for this reason. Without a LOP the Iraqi Bank would have $108 TRILLION DOLLARS in Dinars - about 10% of the entire world monitary supply, half of wich is already in the Rothschild Family possession - NOT LIKELY. A $4+ valuation would undoubtedly mean a LOP and then RV upwards from 85 cents per Dinar to $4 (a meager 4.7X gain on our investments). Or, if we see a 30 cent RV then that means that there is no LOP and each Dinar is indeed valued at $0.30 USD - a fantastic 353X gain. At 30 cents. the Bank of Iraq currency would have a total value of $8.1 Trillion, more in line with reality. Just a thought....

Edited by The Eagle
  • Upvote 1

Yeah saw this last night. Really bothers me a lot. I certainly think Ali has connections and wonder if they do in fact know something we don't. After all this time I would be grateful for an RV, but .5-.10? How would that help Iraq to achieve much of anything? ( Wouldn't help most of us invested either)

If Ali know something he'll be the last to tip his hand. Sales strategy.