Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Limo driver in Tampa from Nasiriya

cardinal sin

Okay, here goes. Be kind to me.

I'm a professional musician and was, this last weekend, playing in Florida. The limo driver from the airport and I started talking and he said he was from Nasiriya. He had been here since just before shock and awe. His whole family still lives there and he talks to them weekly. I asked about his opinion of the morale of his family and friends still in Iraq. Smiling slyly, he said they are ecstatic and knew they would all be "quite wealthy" very soon. We discussed the Dinar and I had to ask about the lower demons. He said there were none at this time as far as he knew.

On Sunday, Ali again shuttled me back to the airport. He said he was happy to see me and proceed to talk in depth about the political system, M, A, Shabbs, the whole 9 yards. His opinion is the government has been complete for a while and that an RI/RV doesn't really need to happen right now. He was a big M fan and felt his intentions were for the Iraqi people. I mentioned about the foreign contractors and investors were skittish because of the devalued currency. He countered with security is the biggest obstacle for those entities, not the currency. He sited China and yes, Vietnam and their currency policies. We all know what that's all about, now don't we? As he dropped me off, he told me that I will be wealthy off my investment but needed to remain patient. WTO, last of the sanctions lifted and the US military out were what he thought would be the steps toward RI/RV. I, kiddingly asked him date and rate. Smiling slyly again, said not until after June and a dirty float for 90-120 days to cash in at .85-1.15. After that, a free float and the value will skyrocket. I came away both elated and disappointed. It appears we have more time to invest more, if that's what you want to do.

I know this is just opinion and rumor but wanted to pass it on. Go RV!!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

Sorry I don't believe limo guy has his finger on the pulse of that nation this story is crap imvho

Really....and you have the pulse of the nation? is it crap because you just don't believe anybody? Or is crap because yuo don't like what he had to say? Not saying any of this is true or false......but I'd believe some one with family living in the country over some dinar pumper who claims to have inside contacts any day B) JMO

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

I posted this on the dinar millionaire$ club as well and I want to quote one of the comments from Kathryne Meyer:

Always good to hear different perspectives.....and that brings me around to my observation of this journey...everyone has an opinion and collectively we are pooling the info. The Dinar Journey is an adventure in world history and the really cool part is that we are players and will be handsomely rewarded for our part! Remember....breathe!

Good advice in my very humble opinion. :)

• Upvote 1

Okay, here goes. Be kind to me.

I'm a professional musician and was, this last weekend, playing in Florida. The limo driver from the airport and I started talking and he said he was from Nasiriya. He had been here since just before shock and awe. His whole family still lives there and he talks to them weekly. I asked about his opinion of the morale of his family and friends still in Iraq. Smiling slyly, he said they are ecstatic and knew they would all be "quite wealthy" very soon. We discussed the Dinar and I had to ask about the lower demons. He said there were none at this time as far as he knew.

On Sunday, Ali again shuttled me back to the airport. He said he was happy to see me and proceed to talk in depth about the political system, M, A, Shabbs, the whole 9 yards. His opinion is the government has been complete for a while and that an RI/RV doesn't really need to happen right now. He was a big M fan and felt his intentions were for the Iraqi people. I mentioned about the foreign contractors and investors were skittish because of the devalued currency. He countered with security is the biggest obstacle for those entities, not the currency. He sited China and yes, Vietnam and their currency policies. We all know what that's all about, now don't we? As he dropped me off, he told me that I will be wealthy off my investment but needed to remain patient. WTO, last of the sanctions lifted and the US military out were what he thought would be the steps toward RI/RV. I, kiddingly asked him date and rate. Smiling slyly again, said not until after June and a dirty float for 90-120 days to cash in at .85-1.15. After that, a free float and the value will skyrocket. I came away both elated and disappointed. It appears we have more time to invest more, if that's what you want to do.

I know this is just opinion and rumor but wanted to pass it on. Go RV!!

Wow, so you're telling me an Iraqi ExPat that drives a Limo in Tampa knows what a "dirty float" is, huh. I was a finance in major in college and I didn't know what a dirty float was until I bought Dinar....LMAO! Good story!

• Upvote 2

Wow, so you're telling me an Iraqi ExPat that drives a Limo in Tampa knows what a "dirty float" is, huh. I was a finance in major in college and I didn't know what a dirty float was until I bought Dinar....LMAO! Good story!

Read more:

I thought it was understood that he, too was holding dinars and hits these sites just as we do. I'm not saying he's right, I'm just passing along what I talked with him about. As far as the "dirty float" comment, I have no idea of his educational background. He was fluent in English and very articulate. I can't speak Iraqi, can you? This guy has gone to college here and is ready to go back to help rebuild once the security issues are addressed. I enjoyed the chat and just wanted to pass it on.

• Upvote 1

Cardinal Sin, how could it be understood that the limo driver owned dinars? You never stated that and it was not implied. Although, if he know so much about the dinars and dirty floats, I would think he would be a much larger owner of IQD than any of us, and that his limo driving days would be numbered, like not after June.

When you post life stories, you need to plug all of the holes, or you will get blasted. Just some advice.

I hope your gig was fun in Tampa....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1