Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good Morning.

Qman

What th H -- is going on no news about Buget, or when it is to be passed !!!!!! Or voted on then it has to go to there president to be passed.

The GOI wont Be together in till late March ( If then ) The whole ME is in roiting If it hits Iraqi ------ Whole new Ball game_____ Start Compleately Over___ New elections, ect,ect.

If some one tells you they can put iraqi gov in place in 48 hrs, There dreaming, it may be an nother 7 years, the iraqi goverment is in trouble they need to move fast or

they may lose it all........ But they seem to just creep along....................

Good Morning Arizona......................................

• Downvote 3

GOODMORNIN ----- CAANAADAAAAA (CANADA) for those who havent had coffe yet. Yup just got up and it is 1:00 in the afternoon and no i didnt sleep well. (worried about the Diar) ya rite- anyway it is around 45 out and sunny and I am in SOUTHWESTERN ONTARIO ----if yall have maps - look for Lake Huron and where it bottlenecks at the botton you will see Ont and Michigan and that is where we are. Good fishing yes in the winter -You dont have to freeze them as that what happens when ya lay them on ice here and the motorcycle races on the river-yup frozen in certain parts. We stay away from the shipping lanes AND French Fries under the Bridge. This is an International spot and Fries are the treat everyone wants and has had for the last 50 years ----------------gone for coffee- Ya,ll have a good day- :) Vern

Good morning from Pluto

The dog or the planet? 36_11_6.gif I crack myself up, sometimes!

Good Morning DinarVets! From Tennessee...ya'all come back, now

36_1_45.gif

just some trivia...the toothbrush was invented here, in Tennessee, otherwise it would have been called the "Teethbrush"...lol, just kidding!

• Downvote 1

36_1_45.gif

just some trivia...the toothbrush was invented here, in Tennessee, otherwise it would have been called the "Teethbrush"...lol, just kidding!

:lol::lol::lol: how funny...teethbrush....think i need it... :P i really enjoy your humor... :D see what brushing your teeth does... :P

• Upvote 1

:lol:

36_1_45.gif

:) True story--a friend of mine has false teeth- So when you get them i guess you go back for fittings and get them set in. He is SO happy about them and he does look better. So when he goes back the Dentist asked him how he cleans his plates and he said in the dishwasher. The Doc flipped cause he had put all this work into them and finally my buddy figured out what he was saying and had to correct the Doc. What he said to me after was - Im glad he didnt have his hand in my mouth - it would have been a ****** and grab.. Ya gotta have fun. :lol: something else you can do for teeth----- :lol::lol: when someone get false teeth offer them a Toffe candy. or take a bite of a Toffee --- your teeth come out. Yup--dont ask-k? Vern :lol::twothumbs:

Edited by vern

Good Morning (well evening now) from

B L U E B E R R Y

BRITISH COLUMBIA

Ontario native moved to BC years ago, lived for a while in Vancouver, moved out to the interior to small town BC. Currently in a place called Castlegar, in a quaint little offshoot of town called "Blueberry" ... Yup, I live in Blueberry. British Columbia, Canada