Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest Info From AC

wingsofhope

Passing on the message. Straight up info which in my opinion is very accurate and without the fluff from the pumpers. Take from it what you need to make an informed decision. I wouldn't by one more Dinar from this point on. If you don't agree then leave it alone and close the thread....

Message from another site

The formation of the Iraqi government is still an ongoing task.

Three ministry posts still remain.

The Al-Iraqiyah List leader Iyad Allawi will hold a meeting, which

is the first of its kind in a little over a month with Prime

Minister Nuri Al-Maliki. This meeting will be held with the ever

increasing demonstrations of the Iraqi people who remain concerned

with reinforcing public freedom in Iraq as well as administrative

and financial corruption. Many of the local observers are already

expecting the meeting between Allawi and Maliki to fail. If this

should occur expect a possible collapse of the government and the

withdrawal of some of the ministers.

This coming March, the Iraqi government is planning to impose an

increase in the custom tariffs. This plan will cause a rise in the

prices of imported commodities and a decrease in the purchasing

power of people. The General Director of Foreign economic relations

at the Ministry of Trade, said the law will be applicable starting

6 March, noting that the new custom tariffs might reach 80% on some

goods, such as fruits and vegetables, home appliances etc. The new

plan is geared at protecting the economy and the Iraqi Merchants

have said that the prices will increase but in an acceptable way.

On the 13th February the Council of Representatives will resume its

31st session. This announcement was followed by a very heated

debate in regards to the budget. The budget continues to remain

unsettled due to the Finance Minister and other experts failing to

make an appearance. Expect this debate to be an ongoing one. In

addition, the financial committees as well as many other members of

Parliament have yet to file their report on the latest amendments

to the Budget Draft law.

In regards to the Iraqi currency:

Expect the Central Bank of Iraq to be distributing the new Iraq

dinar currency just after they complete their internal report. No

one seems to know a completion date for the internal report so

expect it to be ongoing and dragging on for a long period of time.

From what I am getting on my end (here in Baghdad), Iraq will be

following suit right along with the way the country, Turkey,

handled their currency. Both the new and the old currency will be

simultaneously in circulation. Don't misunderstand this upcoming

merge of currencies to be any indication or form of RV or RI as

some would like to make you think (and WILL try to make you think).

And, keep in mind that the internal report as I mentioned above,

could be a lengthily process as is everything in Iraq.

In regards to those emails asking me why my postings have slowed

down, I can only say that I report news as it comes in and many

times my delay in posting is due to my double checking my sources

and confirming information before it is made public. I will only

post information that I know to be factual and accurate.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 8

Well this does not sound very promising. Definately not what we wanted to hear, but I believe all the progress been made to date has not been for naught! Things will not be allowed to backslide IMO, there is too much at stake here. RV'ing their currency is a natural process of what comes next, that I believe will happen. You cannot have income and wealth, a new GOI and all the powers of the US and other countries backing you and be allowed to fail. I think they want to become a country with an immense amount of power and it is in the palm of their hands and they recognize that. I have alot of good feelings about it happening sooner than later but it's not over til the fat lady sings, right. But we are very hopeful!!!

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

• Upvote 2

ooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkk. So......... what does all this mean???????lol??? all i understood is A/C believes they will follow turkey. WTF did turkey do to their currency o wait il bet it something negative since A/C has only reported negative things for o well about a couple years now. A/C dont know Sh** hes been wrong before what makes him to think we will believe his nonsense once again? any thoughts? Every guru has been wrong so I guess we should all believe A/C now. The reason why he hasnt osted anything because h has been wrong numerous times just like every other guru so take what you want from this people i believe we are at the end o this crazy ride and i am grateful it is the END.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 9

After reading Sonny1`s chat this morning, it seems AC has just posted his same ole same ole...I will take Sonny1 info over AC anyday....many people have been wrong with info, but when ACpost are broken down there is alot of false info in them, just do the research.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

Thank you for the post. I have said this a few times now, but he is not anymore right or wrong than anyone else. Nobody has figured these Iraqi's out yet. They make deals, and then don't do them. They make announcements that never happen. I don't doubt that some of the information is wrong, but if the really true intel doesn't happen, I don't blame the intel, I blame the Iraqi's. I blame their media, but don't blame the person giving us information. I would like more information, and remember the old saying "where there is smoke, there is fire". Keep the smoke coming.....I am sure that the Iraqi's have already got the fire lit under their hindends right now! Go RV!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"Don't misunderstand this upcoming

some would like to make you think (and WILL try to make you think)."

And a 10 note would be worth less than 1 cent. What could they buy with a 10 note if there is no RI/RV? Not even a piece of bread let alone a loaf of bread. All the new currency would really be colored toilet paper without and RI/RV.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"Don't misunderstand this upcoming

some would like to make you think (and WILL try to make you think)."

And a 10 note would be worth less than 1 cent. What could they buy with a 10 note if there is no RI/RV? Not even a piece of bread let alone a loaf of bread. All the new currency would really be colored toilet paper without and RI/RV.

exactly thats why I said A/C has always been negative he is no different than any other guru that has been wrong out there I just hope the newbies don't get too discouraged lmao.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

This isn't a good sign

I REALLY DON'T THINK THE U.S GOV WILL ALLOW IRAQ TO FAIL.. ALL THE SACRIFICES OUR ARMED FORCES AND NO TO MENTION EVERY OTHER COUNTRY THAT HAS A STAKE IN IRAQ --NO I'M NOT BUYING INTO MR. AC NEGETIVE PROPAGANDA!

I agree about our government not letting them fail. On the other hand, he is extremly accurate with whats going on in Iraq. My "military" sources keep me informed and they say the same stuff he does.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Bolstered by the toppling of Hosni Mubarak in Egypt, popular uprising has now taken root in a part of the world where it has not been a part of the trajectory of change. On Tuesday, the birthday of the Prophet Mohammed, parts of the Muslim world were on fire, the people clamoring for change

Sorry AC looks as though they got a fire on their arses , must say sooner than later . MO :D

I know I sound like a broken record because I say basically the same thing everytime I read an AC post. Two years ago he said that it was illegal to own IQD outside of Iraq. If someone can be that wrong, I have a hard time believing anything they say afterwards. He mixes just enough truth with bs to sound credible, just like pro RV gurus do.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

It's nice to see Captain Sunshine is still arround to sprinkle a little arsenic into everyones dinar dreams. Last I heard he was on an extended leave while participating in world wide tour "Happiness means never ever having to be Happy". A peach of a guy,Eeyore would've been much better name tho. To be fair everyone is aloud they're opinions no matter how negative they are........................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Go ahead. Keep following those that will only lead you into the fire.

What's that phrase?...Oh yeah, "The blind leading the blind".

AC has posted nothing false. Soooo,....where's that RV that has been reported every day for the past 8 yrs?

After reading Sonny1`s chat this morning, it seems AC has just posted his same ole same ole...I will take Sonny1 info over AC anyday....many people have been wrong with info, but when ACpost are broken down there is alot of false info in them, just do the research.

Wow,...there actually are some "WISE POSTER'S" on here.

That's refreshing to see.

A/C is far more accurate than Okie or GET

Another one 'who know's'.

Your sources say the same as his. Not surprised.

I agree about our government not letting them fail. On the other hand, he is extremly accurate with whats going on in Iraq. My "military" sources keep me informed and they say the same stuff he does.

Edited by Ha Ha Ha
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

I gotta agree with you here.

I've been following too. Eveything AmericanContractor post's seems to be in check.

People need to stop being in denial. Yes, the truth sometimes hurts.

Go ahead. Keep following those that will only lead you into the fire.

What's that phrase?...Oh yeah, "The blind leading the blind".

AC has posted nothing false. Soooo,....where's that RV that has been reported every day for the past 8 yrs?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Then we should definitely be paying attention to this.

On the other hand, he is extremly accurate with whats going on in Iraq. My "military" sources keep me informed and they say the same stuff he does.

Do the research? Now, that's funny. I'd be curious to see what kind of research you've been doing. Or,...do you consider reading these forums 'research'? Perhaps you're just 'selective' in your 'so-called research' and just choose to turn a blind cheek to reality. Just an observation.

Feel free to forward that 'list' of false info you claim to have access too. Would love to see that one but something tells me I never will. ;-0

Edited by Casper
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

It is what it is. This is factual. Not the first place I've heard this.

In regards to the Iraqi currency:

Expect the Central Bank of Iraq to be distributing the new Iraq

dinar currency just after they complete their internal report. No

one seems to know a completion date for the internal report so

expect it to be ongoing and dragging on for a long period of time.

From what I am getting on my end (here in Baghdad), Iraq will be

following suit right along with the way the country, Turkey,

handled their currency. Both the new and the old currency will be

simultaneously in circulation. Don't misunderstand this upcoming

some would like to make you think (and WILL try to make you think).

And, keep in mind that the internal report as I mentioned above,

could be a lengthily process as is everything in Iraq.

wingsofhope~

That's about right in regards to the earthbound comment. I agree about the blinders having to come off as well. As for those 5 dollar rumors,... for some reason these people like that kinda stuff it seems. Those are the kind of posts they gravitate towards. Those are the kind of posts where you get 50 green plus/check marks. They don't seem to care if the lie falls through the next day either as long as they keep em coming.

AC's posts are a bit more earthbound that most. I mean and RV of 5 dollars, really? Lets take the blinders off for a day and get back to rational thinking. Do the math

Edited by HSR362
  • Upvote 6

OR

"Considering the illiquidity and fraud risk,

considering that expectations for a large dinar

revaluation have been disappointed continually

since 2004, and considering that Iraq remains a

dangerous place with an uncertain future, we

strongly advise investors against taking the risk of

buying Iraqi dinar as an investment. We suggest

many recommendations that we believe have

much less liquidity, fraud and principal risk."

https://www.wellsfargoadvisors.com/pdf/international_markets.pdf

Since everyone seems to think an RV is right around the corner.....

How about this recent weekly posting made by Wells Fargo; https://www.wellsfargoadvisors.com/pdf/international_markets.pdf

Notice on the last page where it says: "Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance".

Edited by HSR362
  • Upvote 3

Lol, I'm counting down the seconds 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5,......to where some pumper is going to cry fowl and call this

nothing more than a smokescreen. Get ready for it people! Happens everytime! lol

OR

"Considering the illiquidity and fraud risk,

considering that expectations for a large dinar

revaluation have been disappointed continually

since 2004, and considering that Iraq remains a

dangerous place with an uncertain future, we

strongly advise investors against taking the risk of

buying Iraqi dinar as an investment. We suggest

many recommendations that we believe have

much less liquidity, fraud and principal risk."

https://www.wellsfargoadvisors.com/pdf/international_markets.pdf

Edited by Ha Ha Ha