Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Re: IQD Sales Representative GURU needed 1/3/11

LettheRVbegin

hello people, this is what I saw in regards to IQD backpage AD. shocking news! Please comment below and tell me what you guys think about it!

IQD Sales Representative GURU needed 1/3/11 report ad

posted: January 3, 2011, 09:19 AM

Reply: click here

Looking for some NEW IQD Sales Gurus to support sales of the

IQD for DinarTrade and DinarBanker.

Applicant Must Have These Qualities:

• No Conscience

• Great Line of BS

• Great Pumper

• Ability to Spin a Tale

• Persuade People to Spend Their Savings (even if it is for a much needed operation-such as kidney transplant etc…)

• Must Act Like You Have Special INTEL Constantly (pretend you know important people)

• Must be able to get people to enter a specific code in the promo-box and buy this worthless colorful paper from DinarTrade or DinarBanker

• Must Be Someone who enjoys dashing people’s hopes over and over by continuously setting date after date of phony RV.

• Must never Let Anyone Know Your true Identity and that you work for DT or DB

Benefits:

We (DinarTrade, DinarBanker and You our Sales Rep) get rich while thousands of people lose money and time.

Advancement Opportunities Possible in Future:

When this gravy train is over and people realize that IQD will never RV we will transition into selling Pet Rocks online.

Salary/Wage: $100,000

Education: Not Much

Shift: Days and Nights

• Post ID: 13212655 losangeles

Email this ad to a friend

Here is the link! http://losangeles.backpage.com/SalesJobs/iqd-sales-representative-guru-needed-1311/13212655

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

hello people, this is what I saw in regards to IQD backpage AD. shocking news! Please comment below and tell me what you guys think about it!

• No Conscience

• Great Line of BS

• Great Pumper

• Ability to Spin a Tale

• Persuade People to Spend Their Savings (even if it is for a much needed operation-such as kidney transplant etc…)

• Must Act Like You Have Special INTEL Constantly (pretend you know important people)

• Must be able to get people to enter a specific code in the promo-box and buy this worthless colorful paper from DinarTrade or DinarBanker

• Must Be Someone who enjoys dashing people’s hopes over and over by continuously setting date after date of phony RV.

Benefits:

We (DinarTrade, DinarBanker and You our Sales Rep) get rich while thousands of people lose money and time.

When this gravy train is over and people realize that IQD will never RV we will transition into selling Pet Rocks online.

Here is the link! http://losangeles.backpage.com/SalesJobs/iqd-sales-representative-guru-needed-1311/13212655

No need to respon some one posting or email all bushit go and trow it to Recycle bin

We are Stiill keep waiting..let it come and we will see it happpen

GO..GO..RV !!!! :D

SWEET!!!! After reading the add I have determined I CAN FILL THE POSITION! I'm QUALIFIEDcool.gif Crap! I'm a disabled Veteran a bit torn up.......does that matter? I mean I'll only be taking phone orders so I can't possibly scare the crap out of anybody other than my co-workers. Hmmm........lemme know.

P.S. I forgot to ask, are there benefits?

• Upvote 2

It is obvious this was an ad created by someone from the forums... not an actual employee of DT or DB.

The pet rocks statement makes that clear.

This is as bogus as the intel we see on here everyday.

Agreed. This was obviously done by someone with the clear intent to make People aware there's malicious "Gurus" out there wanting to shaft Folks......And it's most likely true there are a few RUTHLESS Folks out there acting like that, sadly enough....So I'd say ...The intention of warning Folks is good but the chosen method of making up something (which is not exactly correct either), is debatable imo...

Having said that, I do understand someone got really exasperated with all this dirty pumping and reacted this way.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Your basing the falsehood of the story on the Pet rock and 100k salary. Pet rocks are cool, and the guy who sold them made millions. A real product sold to real people which provided a value for both, whether real or manufactured. 100K salary that would be nothing in relation to the amount of people buying dinar, new & old buyers. The job description proves its falsehood. Go RV who cares, Monday for sure.

• No Conscience

• Great Line of BS

• Great Pumper

• Ability to Spin a Tale

Benefits:

hahaha!!

That's a good one!!

Dude, or dudette,

Why do you waste your time making up such B.S? An even better question; Why did I waste mine reading it? Until the RV, maybe you should get a job to occupy your time, cause it is quite obvious that (in the words of a song), you've "Got to much time on your hands".

unsure.gifblink.gif

By the way, my comments were not directed at the poster on this site, but at the idiot who origionally wrote the ad. Just wanted to clear that up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

quick question do they have to pay to post the ad on back page? If they do then it is Real! Bash away but no one would post fake posts if they had to pay for it.

So I checked if you had to pay to post and you do so people do your due dilligent before talking! We should be scared this is an excellent post!!!!!

Edited by nir

I am confused by this post. Did anyone twist anyone's arm to purchase anything? Did anyone think that you would buy Dinar on Monday, and have an RV on Tuesday? Was there any promises made by anyone? Do you not read on almost any post not to purchase more than you can afford to lose?

I am just a individual that could use this blessing, but I will not blame guru's, pumpers, remorseful investors, to make me negative about this investment. We did our research or should have done our research when we first got involved, so there is no one to blame for the lack of return so far. The truth is, that there is a great chance of a return, but it is up to the Iraqi's to make it happen, not anyone else. If you don't like the results so far, there are dealers buying dinar's back, with a little loss, but what the heck, at this point you have nothing. You can get a large portion of your money back, and you can move on.

For those that want to stay, and see the end, no matter what "keep the faith". For those that have any information at all, and want to pass it on ...... "I want to read and hear it". Good Luck to all in this investment.....GO RV!!

• Upvote 1

• No Conscience

• Great Line of BS

• Great Pumper

• Ability to Spin a Tale

Benefits:

THIS IS JUST TO SCARE THE INVESTOR AWAY...IMO,THE RV IS COMING,JUST AROUND THE CORNER...AS ALWAYS...GOD BLESS.....

• Upvote 1

Nice to hear! got me scared for a minute! thanks for the post! also, i was thinking maybe it's one of those haters that are telling us that dinar investment is a scam. it could also be someone spreading negative news such as "oil4life"? any thoughts?

Nice try LettheRVbegin , but I hate to say it that was terrible. No offense laugh.giftongue.gifcool.gif It does fit a pumper like a sock though laugh.gif

• Upvote 1

it's amazing how so many people do not get this joke...amazing.

Would you pay to post an ad? I wouldn't! It cost money to post an ad in the jobs section of backpage so why would anyone want to pay to post a joke? I am just being realistic if you would pay to post a joke than the joke is on you! Be well and stay real!

Would you pay to post an ad? I wouldn't! It cost money to post an ad in the jobs section of backpage so why would anyone want to pay to post a joke? I am just being realistic if you would pay to post a joke than the joke is on you! Be well and stay real!

Seriously, It cost like $20...maybe they cashed out dinar to pay for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLohmy.giflaugh.gif