Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

placing a reserve with dinar banker, tonight

JillLeo

Hello All Was glad to see someone post earlier that dinar banker will accept our 10% down on a 1 ML reserve, with 5 new 25 K notes.

On their webpage it states: The rate of your reserve order will be locked in AS SOON as you postmark your shipment of Dinar to us.

ahhhhh if it RV's tonight, what then? Even with the time stamp on their webpage, if I order it tonight.

sorry, but just not sure how this might transpire...

THANK you

I love this and I don't mean to knock you. My wife and I just got invested, my parents are invested. If we had missed this opportunity then so be it. Personally, you can't rush things like this or go down to the wire and say "Oh crap". I can bet you that it won't RV in the middle of Iraq's night time there. They are going to be awake when it happens is my bet. Just the logic I am using.

If i understand your question, you want to know if you may use the time stamp on the dinar banker website as your postmark to offset the possibility that the RV occurs tonight, or before you are able to get to a post office. If this is correct, my opinion is that assuming it does RV overnight, then you will not be given credit for having met the condition of a prior postmark.

But, as folks much wiser than me here have already said, the chances of that happening with the RV are slim to none; yet always possible.

Again, please don't take this as the absolute truth; it justs my opinion, and I have been wrong here more times than right.

It is good however to know that we may use our dinars to lock in a reserve. I tried this with Ali at DinarTrade last week, and he refused. I do believe that the RV is imminently close, and could happen any moment.

GO RV!

• Upvote 4

Hello All Was glad to see someone post earlier that dinar banker will accept our 10% down on a 1 ML reserve, with 5 new 25 K notes.

On their webpage it states: The rate of your reserve order will be locked in AS SOON as you postmark your shipment of Dinar to us.

ahhhhh if it RV's tonight, what then? Even with the time stamp on their webpage, if I order it tonight.

sorry, but just not sure how this might transpire...

THANK you

YOU NEED TO BE CAREFUL!!!!!

Yes, you can do a reserve that way, but this could be a horrible business decision for anyone doing this. IF, IF, the RV does not happen within the 30 day time period for a reserve, you loose the 10% deposit. In this case, 5 each 125,000 dinar notes. LOSE THEM - GONE - Bye Bye. If you kept the 5 125,000 dinar notes and cashed in after the RV, you could get $407,500 at a $3.26 rate. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

If you want to take a reserve a million dinar, take a about $200 and do a reserve with Dinar Trade, or any dealer. At least you would only lose $200 if, if, it did not RV in 30 days.

DinarBanker.com Layaway/Reserve Policy:

* Half Million New Iraqi Dinar (IQD) minimum order.

* Customer makes a 10% down payment which begins a 30 day time period for full payment.

* The remaining 90% balance due must be paid in full within 30 days of receipt by DinarBanker.com of the initial 10% deposit. The balance is due by the close of business on the 30th day. If the 30th day falls on a holiday or a day that approved delivery services do not deliver, the due date will be the next business day.

* The 10% deposit is non-refundable.

I love this and I don't mean to knock you. My wife and I just got invested, my parents are invested. If we had missed this opportunity then so be it. Personally, you can't rush things like this or go down to the wire and say "Oh crap". I can bet you that it won't RV in the middle of Iraq's night time there. They are going to be awake when it happens is my bet. Just the logic I am using.

If it r.v's tonight they might not see it. Are sunday nite is their monday.

My husband and I were terrified that we weren't going to get our order of dinar before it revalued, we felt almost sick thinking we were going to miss out on this opportunity. That was a year ago. I'd bet a lot of dinar that you'll be just fine. Whether or not putting $ into reserves is a good idea, keep in mind the odds are really not in your favor.

• Upvote 3

My husband and I were terrified that we weren't going to get our order of dinar before it revalued, we felt almost sick thinking we were going to miss out on this opportunity. That was a year ago. I'd bet a lot of dinar that you'll be just fine. Whether or not putting $ into reserves is a good idea, keep in mind the odds are really not in your favor.

(Lol) Did the same thing myself. Placed an order and jumped in my car and flew to the bank right before closing to wire the money. Just got it in before close of business. Whew, I said; That was close! That was also two years ago. I think you have no worries. wink.gif

• Upvote 2

I just want to point out to all of you . You are sending d.trade 25k new notes so he can turn around and sell them as he is betting on your reserve expiring and you losing your deposit. Imo the dinar business along with all the pumping has become more and more a ponzi scheme to suck every last drop of blood out of this before the whole deal crashes and burns . imo .. Go ahead and bash my but I have seven years of watching this crap unfold and am really starting to question the validity of all of it .... !!!!

• Upvote 3

And THIS is why the gurus continue to lie about an RV for Monday...Look at the original poster. Swallowed it hook line and sinker. Hilarious!

have to agree

on reserve is bad

wasted money, unless you can pay the full amount in 30 days

• Upvote 2

(Lol) Did the same thing myself. Placed an order and jumped in my car and flew to the bank right before closing to wire the money. Just got it in before close of business. Whew, I said; That was close! That was also two years ago. I think you have no worries. wink.gif

Isn't human nature a funny thing? LOL

I just want to point out to all of you . You are sending d.trade 25k new notes so he can turn around and sell them as he is betting on your reserve expiring and you losing your deposit. Imo the dinar business along with all the pumping has become more and more a ponzi scheme to suck every last drop of blood out of this before the whole deal crashes and burns . imo .. Go ahead and bash my but I have seven years of watching this crap unfold and am really starting to question the validity of all of it .... !!!!

I've done a lot of questioning myself. I sure pray it's true, but realize it may all be a dream.