Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BANK OF AMERICA EXPERIENCE

I went to a Florida Bank of America this morning to have some gifting letters notarized.

Manager welcomed me told him I wanted to wire funds. He put me in line to set the wire up with an associate.

He notarized another customer’s document so I mentioned to him that I also had some letters to motorize and he said that he could help.

I started signing and dating in front of him as he read the first letter.

He then stopped me and asked if this was to do with the IQD and I said yes. He said we have just received a memo from corporate and we are instructed to tell customers that the IQD is a scam and he recommended that I do not get involved in any way.

I said I know the corporate stance. He said I am uncomfortable signing these and I responded, that’s a good sign thanks very much. He looked at me sideways.

I wanted some clarification from him so that I had it straight in my own mind and he instructed the associate sending the wire for me to give me a more detailed description of the memo here is what she told me, I wrote word for word as she dictated.

“Investment in the Iraqi Dinar is a scam that surfaced in 2007 as an investment scam. It resurfaced in the fall of 2010 and is resurfacing again.

Bank of America is discouraging any involvement in regards to this currency. We are not buying or selling the currency and they are urging people to seek advice from a competent investment advisor before proceeding.”

I sent my wire and gave her some food for thought.

I see it as a good sign of what’s coming and a bad sign in that they are discouraging Americans from getting involved. In my mind I see the bigger hands behind this corporate stance.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

I have a hard time believing that that such a large corp. would even care if it were a scam....If the process of buying the IQD were illegal it would have been done & over with along time ago.....so I really have to say I don't trust the source of this intel....Bank of America could care less.....Just my opinion.....I think this is an outsider trying to get confidence in the IQD.

• Upvote 3

We have been seeing post about Banks that have gotten in De Le Reux (might be spelled wrong) machines to count the IQD when we cash in. I don't remember all the different banks people have said have these machines now but I'm wondering if anyone heard of a Bank of America having 1 of those machines???:confused:

I do not believe the IQD is a scam, I'm just trying to see if there is alot more to what the bank said...

• Upvote 1

It happened to me three hours ago - sorry I titled the post as MEMO ISSUED ON THE SECOND - it should be the THIRD, today. I am also invested in the IQD and was at the bank to wire funds for a reserve to Dinar Trade. I also informed Dinar Trade of the occurance and gave them the phone number to the branch. The associate at DT mentioned that if I had something in writing Ali could persuit them legally.

Palm Coast branch Bank of America. Make what you will of it I see it as a positive.

Go RRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

• Upvote 5

Wow kind of funny really...it is a liability either way as I see it..."You told me NOT to invest in IQD that its a scam..." Sue them b/c they took your opportunity - crazy times for sure!

Makes me wonder if the PTB (powers that be) that are trying to stop the global sttlmnts and revalue and putting this crap out.

• Upvote 2

I just had the same thing happen to me almost verbatim at a Wells Fargo bank in North Phoenix Tatum & Village parkway

I was there to have Gifting letters notorized and wire transfer some mone.

My banker said that the dinar was a scam and beware.

I said ttanks for your opinion.By the way I did not ask for it,so the chances of me staying here after Rv are slim to none.

Go RV / RI

• Upvote 3

I went to BB&T Bank and asked them about the Dinars. This is what they said word for word (this happened last week on Monday).

They said, "It's funny that you asked about the Dinars; we just received an email last week telling us that we could no longer sell them to our customers but we can cash them in." I went to another BB&T and asked the about the dinars (on the same day) and they told me exactly what the first one said.

• Upvote 3

Folks this is clearly meant to keep their employees. An employee will typically idolize a large powerful employer and believe them over some Dinariac claiming big fortune in the future. Internal company memos are probably not illegal, however, if they were to be purposefully circulated to non-employees then there might be an issue.

The corporate banker's view of this is: "a little damage control. After all you do still want skilled banking employees working at your bank after the RV don't you?".

The banking industry in my estimation will have the largest employment demand in the country after this RV. However, not everyone will be duped by this scam-rumor.

I see this as yet another unaccounted-for poisonous side-effect of a delayed RV, and heads will and should role.

My opinion on this is that it is wrong to lie to those that are deserving of the truth, and certainly their employees are deserving of the truth. However, I have never viewed BOA as particularly interested in anything other than the legality of their decisions.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I do agree that with a "pitch" from the bank manager discouraging dinar sales is total bull. Banks want to make money, right? So now we have bank managers giving financial advice, and regarding the dinar at that. Perhaps the powers that be, especially towards a "bail-out" bank, would discourage dinar purchases/investments for reasons we can probably comprehend, but not back up with fact. How would you feel if you were getting paperwork notorized regarding a purchase of google stocks at their inception and the bank manager suggested that google is a scam. WOW. Talking about missing the bus! Anyway, thanks for sharing the post/info. Furthermore, for piece of mind, Iraq is a country, has a currency, we know budgets, predictions of oil production, etc. So, a scam? I sincerely doubt it. Realisticly, Its a crapshoot as far as when this currency will RV or pick up speed, but the payout will be better than the pay-in. Peace, Love, and lets get this done! Hmmm, i'm a poet and don't know it :blink:

• Upvote 5

Great Post!

With so much inquiries on IQD the past few months I would think that this is great news!

Why would BofA do something like this? IMO I think they are trying to keep there employees from investing.

I'm sure the banking industry would hate having to loose many of there employees once the RV occurs. The bright side is that there will be alot of bank positions opening up :D

• Upvote 2

Can it be banks aren't selling dinar to cover themselves from losses once it RVs???

Banks saying dinar is a scam to customers... that can open themselves up to multiple lawsuits, IMO...

Again I ask, any of these banks that are no longer dealing dinar and/or telling ppl dinar is a scam, doesn't anyone know if any of their branches already have the De La Rue dinar money machine???

• Upvote 1

I did talk to someone who is my invester in stock as he works for a big firm he is also helps me with my finances. I asked him about the Iraqi dinar he said ohh currancy his company does do little with currancy but when I told all I know and how the cash in was to be handled he said well as long as you buy them from a reputable dealer (which I believe I did ) there should be no problem with them. as for cash in with a wiore tranfer that make little sence why would they want to do a wire transfer they should give you cash, but when I said because people will be cashing in millions of dinar it is earies to do wire transfer.

remmeber all you have to do is go to an import place that excanges currancy and check your dinar that was another thing I was told by my guy and you could even cash there after the rv as well. keep in mind you might pay mire for cash in.

• Upvote 1

I went to a Florida Bank of America this morning to have some gifting letters notarized.

Manager welcomed me told him I wanted to wire funds. He put me in line to set the wire up with an associate.

He notarized another customer’s document so I mentioned to him that I also had some letters to motorize and he said that he could help.

I started signing and dating in front of him as he read the first letter.

He then stopped me and asked if this was to do with the IQD and I said yes. He said we have just received a memo from corporate and we are instructed to tell customers that the IQD is a scam and he recommended that I do not get involved in any way.

I said I know the corporate stance. He said I am uncomfortable signing these and I responded, that’s a good sign thanks very much. He looked at me sideways.

I wanted some clarification from him so that I had it straight in my own mind and he instructed the associate sending the wire for me to give me a more detailed description of the memo here is what she told me, I wrote word for word as she dictated.

“Investment in the Iraqi Dinar is a scam that surfaced in 2007 as an investment scam. It resurfaced in the fall of 2010 and is resurfacing again.

Bank of America is discouraging any involvement in regards to this currency. We are not buying or selling the currency and they are urging people to seek advice from a competent investment advisor before proceeding.”

I sent my wire and gave her some food for thought.

I see it as a good sign of what’s coming and a bad sign in that they are discouraging Americans from getting involved. In my mind I see the bigger hands behind this corporate stance.

I'm calling BS on this for so many reasons, it's not even worth listing them. People really are idiots .... 1. for originating such garbage and 2. responding like any of this is even true! IF THIS WERE TRUE, THERE WOULD BE NO BOA ANYWHERE SELLING DINAR and we know for a fact that you can buy dinar from BOA!!!!

Please, someone wake up the mindless masses!!!!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

I went to BB&T Bank and asked them about the Dinars. This is what they said word for word (this happened last week on Monday).

They said, "It's funny that you asked about the Dinars; we just received an email last week telling us that we could no longer sell them to our customers but we can cash them in." I went to another BB&T and asked the about the dinars (on the same day) and they told me exactly what the first one said.

I happen to work in a BB&T Building that is one of the corporate and training headquarters. I have a very good repor with the head foreign currancy officer in the bank. She did tell me the bank received this email and when I asked her what it meant, she looked at me a little funny and said "maybe they are selling a few too many." I then said, "or maybe it is about that time" (RV) and she looked back at me with a wink and said well maybe. I am not suggesting she knows anything but I will tell you many of the corporate heads in this building are invested large. I'm sure if it were a scan they would already be on to that and "uninvesting."

Again, do not read into what I am telling you that she knows any date or rate (she does not), but I do think if it was a scam the big dogs would be cashing in to recoup what they could and that is not happening.

• Upvote 4

So is the dinar any more of a scam than all the BS mortgages they provided over the years?

BOA is toast, they know it already:

They've been kicked out of court in a mortgage foreclosure lawsuit her in CA as well as I believe CT. Now the investors, you know the ones that "bought the note" in MBS' are suing BOA as well. Now when they win....if BOA can't foreclose because they sold the note, they really can't foreclose because technically, they would be foreclosing something they sold to the investors that sued them...Back, meet wall...

TPR

Similar thing: I called the BOA 800 number about wiring money. They couldn't understand why I couldn't wire money to another BOA account in order to complete a transaction.. After I told the CSR it was for dinar, his voice changed and he said, "Oh, we don't deal in dinar." That was all. I said thank you and hung up. ???

I guess since all of mine came from Chase bank and I have the Chase receipts I would have a good suit against them:) LOL. Big banks like Chase were not scammed and I do believe they are trying to send mixed signals to deter investers.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1