Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I fully believe this thing (the RV) will happen by next Monday 2/7/11.

Its lining up quite nicely. Lots of SMOKE & it appears as though nothing is being

accomplished. The powers that be are not going to just come out & tell us its happening.

Its just gonna happen.

Its lining up quite nicely. Lots of SMOKE & it appears as though nothing is being

accomplished. The powers that be are not going to just come out & tell us its happening.

Its just gonna happen.

Good point. They probably won't even tell us it's happening happening. Where will we find out? How will we ever see through the SMOKE SMOKE?

• Upvote 1

This sounds more like someones dailey dinar affirmation than a rumor. I have a question regarding the day of the rv. Why are there so many monday rumors? Their work week starts on Sunday so I never really got the monday is looking good buzz. I assume this would have to change over night with early morning announcements or press realeases. The various days of the week have some things that would help or hurt an rv in my opinion.

Sunday- The start of their week.

Monday- Major western markets start their week

Tuesday- I have read rumors over the past year or so that say tuesday is a good day for banks to change rates but never have seen evidence for this

Wednesday- ?

Thursday- End of their business week, makes the most sense to me for it be done after hours there on a thursday night

Friday- Muslim holy day. Some say would never happen on holy day others say great day for it because announcements could be made at mosques and most businesses are closed

Saturday- CBI closed and so are western markets.

So if I were handicapping it based on guess work I would say 1 middle of night thursday into friday 2 middle of night friday into saturday 3. Saturday night 4. Monday

LOL!!!! NEXT MONDAY? I was reading it will be TOMORROW...?

DO you have intel on the rate too?

Relax bucko... It will happen when it happens and my belief is it will come in a little lower than expected and go up fairly quickly.

DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ!

Well I agree with most of what you said, except for the GO UP QUICKLY part. That will not happen. I promise, it is impossible. Part of the reason for delay is to come out at the highest rate that they can. Read all the articles of their constitution. Once the rate is formed they can only increase by 2% per every 6 months. Whether it is pegged, floating or any other. If it comes out at .10 like some think what is 2% of that? Gonna take 30 years to get to where you would want it.

As far as monday goes,....yeah maybe the first or second monday in June of 2011.

Edited by hammy

Its just gonna happen.

WOULD YOU PLZ tell me how you post 2 times and get add 4 and the next post you minus 4? This is like ths politics thay give us - lie one way and then show that we are ahead the other- NOPE WONT BELIEVE IT TILL I SEE IT-----thats the way i fly-I only deal in facts and FACT is it aint happenin today -- That is fact -Vern :)

Thanks for your thoughts kennyc :)

But I do not think they are near ready yet...we get closer everyday, but nothing is going to

rush this. The unrest being seen and heard right now is not going to make this

happen any quicker either...that is just more wishful thinking.

This is still an uphill climb, but good progress overall just last 6 months.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

Hey Jim

with all the negative hyperbole on these sites(all of them) I thought it would be nice to BE POSITIVE. We have made a tremendous

amount of progress & from what Ive seen & heard just the last couple of days very positive steps have been taken. Bless you all

& GO RV

• Upvote 1

Its just gonna happen.

Thank you and this is for you... Enjoy :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPgbMAdAsbI rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1

stop wasting our time with your stupid thoughts. you are useless if your going to post a rumor have information or do not post here. mods please close thread

Please have more respect for your fellow members. Instructions on my signature might help. ;) As far as closing it I think we can keep it open until Feb 7th as long as it does not get out of hand but I will move it to a more fitting forum location in the "

Opinions, Perspectives, and Your Two Cents on the Iraqi Dinar" area.

• Upvote 1

i love how the topic starters first post has negatives and the second copied post is positives. simple pleasures for me :D

I am sure it was merged with a duplicate ... probably the one with the negatives was originally put in the wrong forum section causing the negatives?

I really dislike titles that say "this is it", unless this is it!! dry.gif

Terr, I like the number 3 better, February 3, 2011 that is...let's go with that date!laugh.gif

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac

One question " is anything concrete" ? geeeeeezzzzzzz............... :blink:

Nothing is concrete, that is why this forum has a "Opinions" and a "Rumor" section, but no "Fact" section because the only day there is a fact or concrete evidence is when it happens, so until that day enjoy all the posts that get you nowhere closer to your new found wealth.