Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Date and Rate....

possum

Gotta love the Rumor forums. Except all the crying that rumors never come true...hmmmm. maybe the forum could be renamed to NOT News so don't cry when it doesn't happen...oh wait somebody always cries.

You are 100% correct.....Thing is some things are really off the wall and others somtimes make some sence, everyone needs to interpet there own meaning to rumors, how to understand what could be the truth or somthing thats from another planet.

• Upvote 1

you posted the same rumor about one year ago.

and then a few days later in february 2010 you posted that your intel said that the rv has already happened.

possum, its time you thought about hanging it up. while some people like to hear your mindless predictions, alot of us dont. not only are you a pumper but alot of folks are getting their hopes up only to be let down by your constant incorrect predictions. sorry bud, but you have been mocked and laughed at.

• Upvote 5

Possum - You have already given so many dates ... what makes this date any different from the other flops you have claimed?? Any comment on that or are you to stumped to answer that one? Or is it mamma won't let you? Lame bro - I bet you are some 50-60 year old man that gets his jollies from typing up this crap? Am I right or am I right?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If RV,we take it. If don't, nothing we can do.

Pure Genius.

Amazing !! We still read and believe..

Speak for yourself.

...because you can't ban him like you want to, and the site doesn't have a 'mark thread as lobotomizing/read' option. :blink:

Why should he be banned in the first place? I wouldn't even think of that..... I'm all for free speech, esp. in a Forum......But one is certainly free to criticize his and everybody else's posts.Or praise them......That's the Beauty of it and also the Democracy of it.

I bet you are some 50-60 year old man

End Quote

Hmmm. I have to wonder WTF does age have to do with it..........Right......

• Upvote 2

and then a few days later in february 2010 you posted that your intel said that the rv has already happened.

possum, its time you thought about hanging it up. while some people like to hear your mindless predictions, alot of us dont. not only are you a pumper but alot of folks are getting their hopes up only to be let down by your constant incorrect predictions. sorry bud, but you have been mocked and laughed at.

But somehow or another this thread has now reached 3 (Ooops! I made it 4) :lol: pages deep. The way I look at it, one of these times he may be right which is what I am banking on. GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1

Just been to see the local witchdoctor.After he took his LSD and threw a few chicken bones on the floor he predicted $10.43 tomorrow.You'd all be stupid not to believe it!emot-woot.gif

Good one.Glad to see I wasn't the only one who went visit him.

Edited by umbertino

Good one.Glad to see I wasn't the only one who went visit him.

You are not alone....I too visited the good (witch)doctor late last night. As I was entering his hut, I was startled to see him talking to State Department official Arthur Mitchel Harrison, who, as we all know, is intimately involved with the IQD issues. Mr. Harrison was drinking chicken blood out of a styrofoam Dunkin Donuts cup.

Hmmmmmm.....The witchdoctor and Harrison....Mere coincidence? I think not.......

• Upvote 1

Take it easy my friend possum has been around for a long time, and anything he says should be taken as humor and besides his intel has been as right as everyone elses jmo.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Pure Genius.

Speak for yourself.

Why should he be banned in the first place? I wouldn't even think of that..... I'm all for free speech, esp. in a Forum......But one is certainly free to criticize his and everybody else's posts.Or praise them......That's the Beauty of it and also the Democracy of it.

I bet you are some 50-60 year old man

End Quote

Hmmm. I have to wonder WTF does age have to do with it..........Right......

It's humorous dude, are you serious?

Who pissed in your cornflakes this morning?