Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV was completed 1/11/2011.. rumor

SmokinAce

* justwaitingforit Rumor: RV was completed 1/11/11

January 22nd, 2011 03:25 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

Highlights

1. Person was told that friend’s US government contact said the RV was complete 1/11

2. RV would be made public on 1/25

3. Person noted that it is interesting to see all the reported banking activity happening now (see posting from today)

[******] I was told from a friend who has a contact in the in the US govt that the rv was finished January 11th and would be made public with in two weeks. What was strange to me is that the 25th is the drop dead date and Obama is having a state of the Union address. Please treat as rumor and do not buy anymore dinar based upon this. I knew about this on January 12th way before the state of the union was announced. I find it very interesting based upon all the banking info we have been able to confirm. I want everyone to be encouraged with all the great verifiable info out there and know that I am feeling at peace with my investment.

Posted by justwaitingforit at 1:23

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

Yeah, another my sister has a friend who has a brother-in law , whose next door neighbor heard this from an unnamed yet very reliable, high ranking official story.......And the beat goes on.

Exactly!

The only thing I can see to lend it any credibility (and this is a stretch) is that Obama is in such bad shape politically that announcing this around or during the State of the Union might score him some political points. Just grabbing at straws here

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yeah, another my sister has a friend who has a brother-in law , whose next door neighbor heard this from an unnamed yet very reliable, high ranking official story.......And the beat goes on.

Geez! Why all the minus signs? Am I lying when I say that these same type of stories are on here every day? Never a named source, and if it's true brother; Gimme some kind of link, not some cockamamy he said, she said story. Now as for the rest of you, color my whole post with red and bash away for all I care. All I did was speak the truth.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 4

I am so glad to hear this wonderful news! :blink:

My banker is a personal friend of mine, i am calling him right now to see if he can open up the bank and let me cash in. :unsure:

Afterall, it RVed 11 days ago and it came straight from a "US Government contact"! :lol:

rumor says RV'D 1/11/2011 but wouldnt be anounced till 25th.. Ithought everymember of this site had a banker that is a "personal" friend.. :blink:

• Upvote 3

Geez! Why all the minus signs? Am I lying when I say that these same type of stories are on here every day? Never a named source, and if it's true brother; Gimme some kind of link, not some cockamamy he said, she said story. Now as for the rest of you, color my whole post with red and bash away for all I care. All I did was speak the truth.

Plus +1 to you! Would give you more if I could.

People are so desperate for good news that when you point out the obvious, you get negatives. :blink:

• Upvote 1

I dont think this is the truth section.. :P
  • Upvote 3

Geez! Why all the his sectiminus signs? Am I lying when I say that these same type of stories are on here every day? Never a named source, and if it's true brother; Gimme some kind of link, not some cockamamy he said, she said story. Now as for the rest of you, color my whole post with red and bash away for all I care. All I did was speak the truth.

Did you for a second think that if they had a link then it would not be in the rumor section???...I feel your pain but you need to stay away from this section of the forum

• Upvote 1

I would give you all the +++++++++ on this statement as well if I could. I am totally with you.