Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Rumors gankans post*** dont shoot the messenger!!

easyrider

[gankans] My sources say they have started to receive evidence that the Prosperity Program and other settlements are being paid out!!!! That means…..

[gankans] RV has to have been released!!!!

[gankans] You all are about to witness a new era!

[gankans] We are seeing history like we have never seen before!

[gankans] I spoke with my contact, and he told me that they are confirming that the RV should be showing up as early as tomorrow!

[gankans] We are seeing RV of Venez. and we will most likely be able to cash out tomorrow

[gankans] Several sources are saying that the banks are HOT and ready to cash out!

[gankans] Venezeula as RV’d from what I’m hearing.

[gankans] I’m so excited for us!

[gankans] My source says….

[gankans] …they are 100% confident that they are starting to receive their packages (payouts)!

[gankans] They also told me that we would see our RV for IQD 24-36 hours after their money was confirmed and starting to be delivered.

[gankans] This was all confirmed yesterday by a very very high source of mine.

[gankans] You all should be extremely happy

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 13

Yes,

to be to be sure that your most high excellency to receive your dinar cash. Please at your most convenience Air parcel post to your reserved account #65746250793844 to Epip Kcarc Fiduciary Trust Bank 325 Saleh Row, Anywhere Nigeria all of your IQD and your security of social number immedialtely.

• Upvote 4

It will happen for sure tomorrow....until it doesn't...then it will happen the next day...until it doesn't...and on and on. Geesh.

hahahahahahah thats a good one but come on every one knows tomarrow never comes it will all was be tomarrow because it turns into today, any one got a time mechine so we can cash out?

Edited by hurricanewayne