Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Terry K are you serious!

inheritance

fyi [terryk] CHINA AND KUWAIT JUST RV ED [terryk] HEAR ME [terryk] OK THIS IS WHAT IM GOING TO DO [terryk] I HAVE A CALL BEING SET UP THIS AFTERNOON [terryk] WITH THE STATE DEPT [terryk] AND A LAWYER [terryk] AND A COUPLE OF OTHERS TO DISCUSS [terryk] THIS IS NOT LEGAL WHAT THEY ARE DOING [terryk] THEY CANT RV AND PASS THE usa BY [terryk] KNOW WHAT I MEAN [terryk] NOT THAT THEY CAN DO ANYTHING [terryk] BUT MAYBE [terryk] DONT BE CALLING TY [terryk] HE ONLY GOES OFF OF WHAT CBI DOES [terryk] SAME AS ALI [terryk] THATS THE RUMOR THAT KUWAIT AND CHINA DID [terryk] BECAUSE THEY CAN NOT PICK AND CHOOSE WHAT AND WHERE THEY ( RV ) AT [terryk] AND THE AGREEMENT WAS WHEN THESE CURRENCIES RV THEY WERE ALL TO DO THE SAME [terryk] KUWAIT AND CHINA IN THE BASKET [terryk] MAYBE [terryk] WHO KNOWS [terryk] THATS WHY IM GETTING ON A CALL LATER WITH THE STATE DEPT AND BEING EDUCATED [terryk] WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS NOT LEGAL [terryk] SO WHAT ARE THEY DOING [terryk] MAKING MONEY OFF OF THE UPCOMING RV [terryk] SO THEY KNOW WHEN AND HOW MUCH [terryk] IS WHAT IM THINKING [terryk] OK I GOTTA RUN [terryk] LATER [rhema] Terry, will you have a call tonight [terryk] WED [terryk] NIGHT [terryk] MAYBE TONIGHT [terryk] WE WILL SEE [jwb] TK is you are stillthere, just got on, but have excellent contacts in China if you need them [terryk] JWB CALL AND FIND OUT ABOUT THE RV [terryk] IM NOT LOOKING TO GET LEGAL HELP JUST TO EXPLAIN WHATS GOING ON WITH STATE DEPT INPUT [terryk] IS ALL [terryk] OK GOTTA RUN [terryk] LATER ALL I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WHEN I GET IT

This guy is way past ridiculous!

Edited by inheritance
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I agree who does Terry K think he is being able to put in a call to the state department? And sounding like he is demanding one! I for one know for a fact that is impossible, beleive him if you want. If he has that kind of contacts he would not be wasting his time in a forum such as this or even associating with people who visit this place including me. SO I will just state he is another Okie who also has no credibility!! But I still have hope for an RV soon!rolleyes.gif

WELL TO ME ITS THE SAME OLD SONG AND ITS LIKE I SAID BEFORE THERE ARE 2 GUYS THAT ARE OUT THERE TERRY K AND OKIE AND TOGETHER THEY DRINK, SMOKE WEED AND SING TERRYOKIE ALL NIGHT LONG BUT THE BAD THING IS THAT ITS ALWAYS THE SAME OLD SONG OVER AND OVER AND NEITHER OF THEM CAN SING LOL :D :D :D

• Upvote 6

If one reads between the lines, it is sounding

as if the wheels are coming off of these guys

rumor mill.

It very well may be HIM that needs the legal help

soon. He truly concerns me as this is beyond absurd, and

he back steps everything he says within his chat.

The house of cards is crumbling, he is putting on a good

show and his "this isn't legal" bit is a great cover for lies.

He really does have a serious problem, sad actually. Even worse

is the affect it has on so many. Of course...it is all explained away

b\y one statement, this is the rumor section, but this should never

justify this kind of insanity. It is dangerous.

To think he actually has a following also scares me. Nothing of what he said

has anything to do with RV.

I will end with this from his own 'mouth':

[terryk] DONT BE CALLING TY [terryk] HE ONLY GOES OFF OF WHAT CBI DOES [terryk] SAME AS ALI

My question to him would be, if THEY go by CBI....then why doesn't he? He warns not to call them

so he will not get caught in his lies or worse. Truly amazing....grasping for something that is simply not

there yet. I do find it interesting that he appears to be such "close" buddies with dealers. Just an observation.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

Rumor has it that the man in the moon just RV'd. Rate is said to be $5.00. TerryK confirmed this from his space ship as he was orbiting earth.

:lol: I usually just ignore the TerryK posts but this one was just too good to pass up. A Terryk classic. Remember last year when he said that the authorities in Iraq were telling the GET team to put a sock in it because their intel was so good that they were screwing things up for the RV? That's probably the best one but this one comes close. Thanks for the post (and laughs) inheritance.

• Upvote 3

Isn' there a way to keep him from posting on ths site and keep him from misleading people. I think someone should look into this from here. I know its a public site but surely there is a way to ban his posts. I wish he would quit getting peoples hopes up and creating mass confusion in here. There is no way they could do a global exchange of currency and leave out the USA. Our political adminstration doesn't have that much control over being denied of being included in the RV. So TK Okie or whoever you folks are get real or get off. Let's pray for a good outcome that will benefit all who have labored so much with this venture. Go RV !!!

• Upvote 1

WELL TO ME ITS THE SAME OLD SONG AND ITS LIKE I SAID BEFORE THERE ARE 2 GUYS THAT ARE OUT THERE TERRY K AND OKIE AND TOGETHER THEY DRINK, SMOKE WEED AND SING TERRYOKIE ALL NIGHT LONG BUT THE BAD THING IS THAT ITS ALWAYS THE SAME OLD SONG OVER AND OVER AND NEITHER OF THEM CAN SING LOL :D :D :D

Maybe they need to shre that weed with all of us, this way we would all be on the same page and worship them, like they want... lol , just saying :)

OMG WTF, over!!!

I really, really, really want to believe this but something inside me is stopping me from doing so. I'm not basshing the guy, I'm just stating that TerryK's information requires the "suspension of disbelief" in order to be taken seriously. But that's just me... :unsure:

He seriously just needs to go away!!! Ban TK for his absurd chats. He probably is a 11 year old kid typing in his garage while watching Spongebob Squarepants.

TK isn't a member of this site. i think he was banned from here. his posts come from his own site with his other GET team gurus. IMO they are the GET a clue team. and his call with the state dept. is with his states dept of mental health.

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 1

TK or Okie do not post on this site. It is people from this site that re post this info. If people do not like what is reposted from TH and Okie, then do not repost or comment on anything to do with them. That should take care of the stress in this forun. I think everyone likes bashing these guys but secretly they want to believe it or they wouldn't keep posting their comments on this site. If they are correct then great news, if not then we keep waiting. It will happen. Everyone knows this. No need to bash anyone. Who knows? Do you?