Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Arab Bank In jordan

Dinar Holder

http://www.arabbank.com/

Members Arab bank is one of the Main banks in jordan and Kuwait.

I have a friend that is from jordan and called arab bank at 6am this morning.

My friend speaks the language fluently, just to be sure we called two diffrent branches.

Also this website has a converter and it is showing 1170.

Their are not countries cashing in early, see for yourself. link posted.

• Upvote 10

http://www.arabbank.com/

Members Arab bank is one of the Main banks in jordan and Kuwait.

I have a friend that is from jordan and called arab bank at 6am this morning.

My friend speaks the language fluently, just to be sure we called two diffrent branches.

Also this website has a converter and it is showing 1170.

Their are not countries cashing in early, see for yourself. link posted.

Thank you Dinar Holder for the post. Another confirmation of what we

were made aware of early last week, there was never any cashing in and yet

one can see this still making rounds and people saying they were in 'fact'

cashing in. never happened. Same MO regarding bank rates of jordan bank and

doha. Our own digital11 had that debunked quickly, yet suffered for days over this

nonsense.

Those still trying to make a case that there was cashing in going on have nothing

to stand on other than rubbish. What does this reveal as to their "intel" sources?

All the more reason to keep focused upon facts and the CBI rate.

Thanks again for your research. I wonder how much longer this will make the rounds?

All my best!

Jim

---

DINAR HOLDER, you really have an interpreter ? wow see if they will read or listen to some of the information on Iraq tv news and so on. Thanks for your posting. :):bulb:

He Translated some of the articles for me that we get from the news section and, the english transation is correct.

i was amazed to see him write so fast. I never knew that they write from right to left.

When I asked the bank teller if I could transfer my IQD into my KWD account she said yes, so I asked at what rate. She said she did not have a rate, and I would have to check on-line. Then the manager came over and said I could not deposit cash, I would have to transfer IQD from a Iraqi bank account....he wouldn't give me an exchange rate either. This was on post here in Kuwait, I am going to test the waters this weekend downtown with other banks and see what they say?

Finally,we have some FACTS. Thank You for your dose of reality which is desperately in this forum.

Actually, no absolute fact here either. It's someone's post of what they said they did with as much tangible proof as those saying a bank in Jordan paid out. It appears this whole adventure is based on faith. "The substance of things hope for with the evidence of things not seen".....yet. We live our lives looking at these pretty glowing windows to fantasy in front of our faces lying on a desk in a cluttered extra room in our homes. With each post we fantasize of great riches and wealth and the next visions of poverty or despair. This adventure has become a computer game many will remember... "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiago". We have become obsessed with the adventures of Mr Dinar and where he has and is taking us. Jordan, Kuwait, China, Australia, United Kingdom. We no longer sit in the living rooms and watch TV with the family. We have traded in our dinner table for an evening meal on our desk with a 20 inch glowing entity and a whirling hard drive in a box beside it.

A cashier at the Majic Mart suddenly becomes a world renowned expert in foreign currencies with Dinar zombies hanging on his or her every word. No one has to prove who they are or their credentials nor can anyone else. They are simply taken at their word. To say you are a "former" player in Wall street, a current millionaire just adding to the pot, an expert declaring to be the papa of the dinar field or even a self appointed minister gathering a cyber flock is taken by others in faith and faith alone.

There are no real names involved to track you back. There are odd avatars, handles, nick names and symbols but none are real, all are the creation of our minds and the pretty glowing windows on our desktops. Windows into a world that can consumed our time, our fortunes (yeah I don't have one either but it sounded good) and our lives if we let it.

We began our journey as friends, colleagues, fellow investors, brothers and sisters of Christian fellowship, Patriotic Americans.....and have evolved many times into bitterness, boastfulness, self righteousness and yes even at times hate mongers. We can not allow ourselves to fall into the trap of the enemy of our souls. Remember 1 Timothy 6: 7-10 states, "For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil". Step back and look around, take assessment of your investment life, re-adjust your rules and don't let this dinar become your 1 Tim 6. You be the master and make this dinar your servant......and not vice versa. Now before you guys start bashing away.......I am talking more to myself than you....but any of you this speaks to...in the words of Okie...Im just the messenger. Have a blessed day and for the sake of the Iraqi People and the people in our great United States of America.....GO RV. :D

Edited by FlaDinar
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Actually, no absolute fact here either. It's someone's post of what they said they did with as much tangible proof as those saying a bank in Jordan paid out. It appears this whole adventure is based on faith. "The substance of things hope for with the evidence of things not seen".....yet. We live our lives looking at these pretty glowing windows to fantasy in front of our faces lying on a desk in a cluttered extra room in our homes. With each post we fantasize of great riches and wealth and the next visions of poverty or despair. This adventure has become a computer game many will remember... "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiago". We have become obsessed with the adventures of Mr Dinar and where he has and is taking us. Jordan, Kuwait, China, Australia, United Kingdom. We no longer sit in the living rooms and watch TV with the family. We have traded in our dinner table for an evening meal on our desk with a 20 inch glowing entity and a whirling hard drive in a box beside it.

A cashier at the Majic Mart suddenly becomes a world renowned expert in foreign currencies with Dinar zombies hanging on his or her every word. No one has to prove who they are or their credentials nor can anyone else. They are simply taken at their word. To say you are a "former" player in Wall street, a current millionaire just adding to the pot, an expert declaring to be the papa of the dinar field or even a self appointed minister gathering a cyber flock is taken by others in faith and faith alone.

There are no real names involved to track you back. There are odd avatars, handles, nick names and symbols but none are real, all are the creation of our minds and the pretty glowing windows on our desktops. Windows into a world that can consumed our time, our fortunes (yeah I don't have one either but it sounded good) and our lives if we let it.

We began our journey as friends, colleagues, fellow investors, brothers and sisters of Christian fellowship, Patriotic Americans.....and have evolved many times into bitterness, boastfulness, self righteousness and yes even at times hate mongers. We can not allow ourselves to fall into the trap of the enemy of our souls. Remember 1 Timothy 6: 7-10 states, "For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil". Step back and look around, take assessment of your investment life, re-adjust your rules and don't let this dinar become your 1 Tim 6. You be the master and make this dinar your servant......and not vice versa. Now before you guys start bashing away.......I am talking more to myself than you....but any of you this speaks to...in the words of Okie...Im just the messenger. Have a blessed day and for the sake of the Iraqi People and the people in our great United States of America.....GO RV. :D

Well said Brother.....I'm more upset with the people who have never stepped foot in that country (Military, Construction, support, Logistics, etc), actually sit in front of thieir computer screaming and crying over the operations of their government or people for that matter. I have this saying that I use that's been around for years. If you not part of the solution than you part of the problem. If you don't like how long this is going, step up go out and find a way to support their people. They may be starving and need an RV to buy food, goods, ect. In the mean time has anybody ever thought that if you know their people are sufferring and your one of those people who have never done anything to help Iraq get through this, can you at least find a way to send a soccer ball to an Iraqi Kid. Probably not because most of you are just selfish and praying that other people's misery will lead to your riches.

Thanks to Dinar Holder for a real intel post... This one post kills a large majority of previous rumors.

+1 to you.

Do I believe that people are cashing in in Jordon and Kuwait and Dubaii? Not sure, but leaning towards no.

But this post hardly kills anything. This post, just like the others, are rumors.

He said, she said.

Who are you more likely to believe:

A) person claiming that they have seen bigfoot?

B) person claiming that there is NO bigfoot?

My point is that it is hard to believe either person 100%. Both are opinions. And Person B cannot prove that Person A didn't cash in... just that Person B did not cash in. It is hard to rule something out, and it is hard to prove something. Most people are skeptical until it has been proven to them, but that doesn't mean that Bigfoot doesn't exist.

Anyways, thanks for the "rumor" OP.

• Upvote 1

FLADINAR- you are under false assumptions.There has been NO and I mean NO RV in Jordan or Kuwait Period. My friends parents reside in Jordan.As of yesterday, NO bank in Jordan has posted an RV.If there had been an RV, his family is in the know and would have apprised him accordingly.There is no better source than his wealthy Jordanian family. I know this for a fact. If your sources are any more credible, I await your reply.Stop believing all of the BS.