Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Will Only Believe Adam

jamadude99

I agree, respectful dialogue would be nice here. ...would be... Nobody grovels, only perhaps those that really feel like they can't learn anything or have some other self confidence 'sheeples' issue. Let's face facts, I would hope Adam is making some sort of money, I'd not want to be part of a free forum where every twit with a 5k dinar note has the right to post....oh...maybe that's what the free section is all about?

Thanks making this comment, really! I bought VIP and already realize how far off my thinking was about post RV planning. Had I not closed my consulting business I'd probably have realized this sooner, and it took a bunch of people with broke 'entitlement' thinking to remind me of what's gone wrong with this country.

The overall character and nature of the people in VIP seems to me to be very obviously more knowledgeable and respectful. There are plenty of awesome people on the free side of the forums and to that there's no doubt, but the overwhelming number of whiny biotches in said forums has become unbearable as of late.

So again, seriously... THANKS! ...and by the way... enjoy getting more than what you paid for.

Jerks like you are the reason there is so much hostility here.

In fact, I have a request for Adam: PLEASE BAN ME. In fact, ban my IP so I can't even view this site anymore. The pervading attitude of people like the scumbag I quoted has run rampant on this board. I thought I was contributing to a community of thought and idea, trying to share while, at the same time, learning in turn from others. Obviously, since I'm not a VIP, I'm some freeloading douchebag. I know this is not Adam's opinion, and do not wish to make that statement. However, the vitriol present in many of the members of this community makes me not want to be a part anymore. Its amazing how a few bad seeds, when left unchecked, can ruin a good thing. I'm sure the whiny, pathetic flamefest will continue long after I'm gone.

I'm out.

-Rev

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 4

Thanks to all who support this site and me, whether you pay for VIP or not.

To everyone who thinks $17 per month for VIP (57 CENTS PER DAY) is too much:

When the RV happens and you realize your VIP friends got a better cash in rate, exclusive Post RV investment opportunities, and 100% free consultations with licensed professionals... we'll see who's laughing then. You, the freeloader... or your friends, the supportive VIPs.

(Hint: It won't be you.)

I am going to leave this thread open as an invitation to anyone who may want to terminate their membership here and just needs a "helpful nudge". If you'd like to end your membership here, simply post something unfriendly, derogative, anti-VIP, anti-DV, anti-Adam, anti... well, you get the point. Just go ahead and say something negative and I'll happily show you the door. :)

Game on!

I posted it in the VIP section, in the last thread I started (1/15 RV Intel)

2nd of all you are unknown, but i applaud you for having so many people on you ****sack & handing you money for "intel"

Now...without further a due, my lashing. ... lets see if this stays up.

21kft7c.gif

Edited by Adam Montana
removed offensive text
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Well as for the above post...

First off the expression IF YOU ARENT PART OF THE SOLUTION YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM

I dont mind ADAM making money off of offering support for this. Hey you dont have to buy it or be here. Just leave if you dont like it.

I dont like it when people BASH a guy for doing his thing. Why go out of your way to try and ruin HIS SITE? Again just leave.

I am new at all of this but found, like others, that ADAM (or whatever his name is) always says things with a respectful tone and doesnt over predict anything. I respect that a lot more than most here.

I like FACTS or TRUE statements. I dont get the hostility here. We are all in this together. Why not just be honest and up beat... ??? If you have an oppinion (with out bashing someone else) Just give it as your oppinion.

I am excited and hopeful MOST OF THE TIME in terms of this... Some of you just ruin the ride, so to speak.

I wish you all the best and we dont need to goin hands and sing komby ya but lets chill.

Well as for the above post...

First off the expression IF YOU ARENT PART OF THE SOLUTION YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM

I dont mind ADAM making money off of offering support for this. Hey you dont have to buy it or be here. Just leave if you dont like it.

I dont like it when people BASH a guy for doing his thing. Why go out of your way to try and ruin HIS SITE? Again just leave.

I am new at all of this but found, like others, that ADAM (or whatever his name is) always says things with a respectful tone and doesnt over predict anything. I respect that a lot more than most here.

I like FACTS or TRUE statements. I dont get the hostility here. We are all in this together. Why not just be honest and up beat... ??? If you have an oppinion (with out bashing someone else) Just give it as your oppinion.

I am excited and hopeful MOST OF THE TIME in terms of this... Some of you just ruin the ride, so to speak.

I wish you all the best and we dont need to goin hands and sing komby ya but lets chill.

WOW they removed the guy who bashed ADAM... lol

I think this cleaning house will be a great thing. Please let me know if I jump out of line. I dont want to loose my privilidge of being here!

Goooooo RV yeaaaaaah

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

I have decided, as a VIP, that whatever anybody

posts (rumor, facts, news, etc.) makes no

difference. They do make for some interesting

reading on the site. But, the only thing that will

count is when we get the message from Adam

that the RV has happened. No sooner, no later.

Just my thoughts for the day!

So... what flavor of koolaid are you drinking anyway?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 7

I'm quite dissapointed in this thread - it truly shows how cowardly all of the negative people are.

Cowards, spys, trouble makers - speak up! No greater glory can come of your membership here than to go down in a blaze. Make your next post the one that immortalizes you!

:rolleyes:

I have been on this site nearly a year, even though I have had my dinar for a bit longer. I love reading the posts, but sometimes I feel left out when people talk about being a VIP as if it something we all out to have along with this site. I depend on this site for updates and the knowledge that others have, as I have no access to such information. My finances are very tight and I cannot purchase a membership for the VIP, so I am wondering how much information I am missing. If money were not a factor, I would purchase Adam's book along with the VIP membership. Please note that I am not complaining, but just venting, and feeling a little left out. Hope of an RV soon, and hope for a good future for all of us.

When the Dinar RVs, you will get an email with very important information simply because you are a member of this site and not on the "Banned" list. VIP members will have access to Post RV investments, simply because they helped finance my efforts... the things I have put together so far have taken years and tens of thousands of dollars have been spent on attorneys fees alone!

With all that said, I'm going to send you a complimentary copy of my book - I hope it helps you in some way. Thanks for your support. :tiphat:

In fact, I have a request for Adam: PLEASE BAN ME. In fact, ban my IP so I can't even view this site anymore. The pervading attitude of people like the scumbag I quoted has run rampant on this board. I thought I was contributing to a community of thought and idea, trying to share while, at the same time, learning in turn from others. Obviously, since I'm not a VIP, I'm some freeloading douchebag. I know this is not Adam's opinion, and do not wish to make that statement. However, the vitriol present in many of the members of this community makes me not want to be a part anymore. Its amazing how a few bad seeds, when left unchecked, can ruin a good thing. I'm sure the whiny, pathetic flamefest will continue long after I'm gone.

I'm out.

-Rev

All you have to do is stop coming here, I don't have any reason to ban you. You're going to have to try harder... the banhammer is restless, but is is also just.

2nd of all you are unknown, but i applaud you for having so many people on you ****sack & handing you money for "intel"

Now...without further a due, my lashing. ... lets see if this stays up.

1. Now THAT is how you get yourself banned!

2. It's "ado", not "a due". See here: http://iqd.me/l/defineado

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 7

Couple things,

First of all, "banhammer", love it! First time I have heard it, funny.

Second. The reason I am a VIP is because as an investor, I think it makes sense to have someone dedicated to watching this for me and letting me know if something big happens. Do I think Adam is a "god"? Well no, (no offence Adam). He is just a person, who I am trusting will do his best for me as a paying member. Do I think that he should dedicate himself to this investment for free? Absolutely not! That's why I don't mind paying.

Third. I would encourage everyone to examine their lives, and ask themselves, "What would I do if this RV never happens?", and proceed from there. Make wise decisions, invest your time and money in other ways as well as in your Dinar. Even if you just try to be better at your job! Don't sell your Dinar, just let them rest! But if you invest your minds into other avenues you will feel better, and not be so disappointed when every little timeline goes by.

Be at peace everyone. Only He is our salvation. not the dinar.

Chaos out.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I'm quite dissapointed in this thread - it truly shows how cowardly all of the negative people are.

Cowards, spys, trouble makers - speak up! No greater glory can come of your membership here than to go down in a blaze. Make your next post the one that immortalizes you!

:rolleyes:

I think we can all figure out who I am... the ghost of banned members past.

To be 100% honest... I dont think most people including Adam really grasp what all of my fuss was about...

It was not about people paying for VIP... you can do whatever you want and I am sure there is benefit in it somewhere... I dont know because I am not a member.

It was not about Adam making money... I actually envy your business mindedness and applaud your quick thinking when this investment started.

It is not about this site... it is a great place to get your Dinar "fix".

My "negative" posts started when people flamed others for trying to offer something that they felt would be beneficial to us after the RV. They were all called crooks and scam artists and so forth. My entire point in the beginning was not to say that Adam was calling the kettle black but that both sides are trying to do the same thing. We all want the luxury of never worrying about where our next pay check is coming from but rather worrying what charity we can contribute to next.

So... It is no secret that I follow on both forums and what is the problem with that? Do you just read one book on finance and think you are done? No you go and learn as much as you can.

Yes in the end I made some bitter comments about Adam and his VIP program because I was upset that in the origonal thread my comments were deleted when I felt they were perfectly valid but if you look at my track record you will see that I have been a valued member of this community and have made some friends along the way... including some of the Mods.

If this gets my IP banned for good then so be it... but I would much rather get my other account back so that I can learn and contribute since I got this off my chest.

***Preachintheghetto

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Wow! It seems the last few days have been slow in dinar news. Adam, thanks for leaving this thread open. It provided some much needed entertainment coming off 2 days of stomach flu. Came on to get caught up and happened upon this. A good 15-20 minutes worth of head shaking on my part. And to think, a handful of these people are going to be wealthy when it's all said and done.

• Upvote 1

StackDinarIII your above post is still there, do you need some glasses?

If someone makes a vulgarity laced post I would hope he or any mod would take it down. Actually he's probably taking them down for their protection as well. I mean it really doesn't take much thought or intelligence to say a few cuss words, throw a hissy fit and run off. I am not by no means saying that some might have a reason for their anger but if you have a point and want to be taken seriously talk like an adult.

As for any post that outright bashes him I don't think he would be human if they didn't make him mad.

And Marquess you make a good point. :lol:

Hi PreachingInTheGhetto :D

• Upvote 4

This whole thread is an ugly mess....

As we have run out of things to look forward to and the news has been slow, now this is what we do. We say ugly things.

I am not above this either. I've done my share of venting and bashing but observing this in the thread has made me rethink this other dynamic that's going on. <_< DINAR WARS

I probably don't need to say this but I will say it anyway.

This is Adam's site. If you don't like it then leave. Find another way to attract user's to your site. Anyone who bashes DV from afar in their conference calls, their chats, or feel it necessary to claim they are the #1 dinar site is only confirming to me the good thing we have going on here. Seriously, none of that rhetoric impresses me or would ever make me want to visit your stupid site especially when so many of those clowns doing this were former members of DV at one time....

Adam... I thought you wouldn't delete the lashing.

Tell the people the truuuuuth.

Yeah more like the truth in how much you suck? You and your lame posts late at night when there are no mods around.

Sorry most of us are not interested in your stupid twisted dinar drama conspiracies.

I hope this thread gets deleted...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

My ban got lifted.

SO everyone knows what happened here!!

Preachintheghetto and I have spent a few hours talking about his post and came to a agreement on a few items!

With that said, when Adam happened to read these post he was unaware of what I had been working with Preach....... on and banned him for the disrespectful post that had been made.

The only reason that the ban was lifted was because I ask Adam to lift it with the understanding that Preach....... would keep his word to me.

Adam did not go back on his word, he did this as a favor to ME this one time!! smile.gif

Bump

Adam... I thought you wouldn't delete the lashing.

Tell the people the truuuuuth.

See above ^^^^^^^^^

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Well I can say that has been a long time coming and I've only been a member for days. It is hard to imagine that a bunch of grown adults can't have a conversation without trying to tear someone down. For that I am glad that Adam is taking action on the bashers. I don't come here to read bashing and it seems as if every post turns into just that. It would be nice to think we could all have constructive criticisim so that we can all learn and not just one sided. We need to know all aspects of the dinar and what may or may not happen. As I have mentioned in other posts it gets old wading through the negativity to try to get the news. I hope that the ****BANHAMMER***** keeps right on a bammin for days and weeks to come so that we can get down to adult conversation like I'm sure this forum once was. Some may say to me if you don't like it leave. Well I don't feel I should have to leave because I want to be able to chat with educated adults who want to do the same. We just need to clean out the rif-raf that are here just to create trouble and do it constantly.

THANKS ADAM MONTANA AND OTHERS FOR THE SITE AND THE GROUNDED INFO. AND TO ALL A GOOD DAY

P.S. MAKE ME A MODERATOR AND I'LL HELP CLEAN HOUSE. LOLblink.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Well I can say that has been a long time coming and I've only been a member for days. It is hard to imagine that a bunch of grown adults can't have a conversation without trying to tear someone down. For that I am glad that Adam is taking action on the bashers. I don't come here to read bashing and it seems as if every post turns into just that. It would be nice to think we could all have constructive criticisim so that we can all learn and not just one sided. We need to know all aspects of the dinar and what may or may not happen. As I have mentioned in other posts it gets old wading through the negativity to try to get the news. I hope that the ****BANHAMMER***** keeps right on a bammin for days and weeks to come so that we can get down to adult conversation like I'm sure this forum once was. Some may say to me if you don't like it leave. Well I don't feel I should have to leave because I want to be able to chat with educated adults who want to do the same. We just need to clean out the rif-raf that are here just to create trouble and do it constantly.

THANKS ADAM MONTANA AND OTHERS FOR THE SITE AND THE GROUNDED INFO. AND TO ALL A GOOD DAY

AMEN BROTHER, NICE....I'M A POLICE OFFICER MAKE BE A MODERATOR I CAN GUARANTEE YOU THAT I WILL CLEAN THIS MESS UP.. :lol::lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10

I'm out.

-Rev

Thanks for the kind words.

It's people like you that affirm more and more every day that it only takes one 'special' person to ruin a room. <_<

All people light up a room, some when they come in, and some when they leave... don't think about it too much.... :D

This post kept clean out of respect for the moderators, not out of fear for the ban hammer! :blink:B)

Oh, and I know you're a tough lil' girl, but I'd still meet you personally to buy your entire dinar collection just for the pure enjoyment of cashing it in later.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

*clap*clap* you got it dead on

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6