Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Confessions of an Anonymous Pumper

shuzammy

The only way a person can scam me is if I allow it. I have been on to you so call pumpers since the beginning. Rumors that are posted like the example above without a follow up puts a head light on your screen name. Trust me when I tell you that I have gotten about a thousand ( - ) when I call you guys out. There's the gullible people that are all thanking you and massaging your ego, but, when things don't work out, they are the same people that scream and hollar. If you don't mind me calling you a liar than I have no problem with what your doing. Basically trying to make yourself a buck.

Where my problem lies is with the american people who feel like following people like you instead of doing their own work. Those are the people who bring down this site. I can make my own decisions.

• Upvote 15

I think pumping is bad. It has heart me and now I think these Dinar cites are becoming useless. I come here to know what is going on not to be lied to. This is not very christian like.

Edited by Dee1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry but this post cracks me up. "anytime an unverifiable rumor is posted, delete it and ban the user" What is an unverifiable rumor? The very definition of a rumor is it is unverifiable. This board seems to be getting more and more negative towards those that share info. Is some of it either made up or so misconstrued by the time it is posted that is complete bs. Yes, of course but if all you want to read is the news then stick to the news section.

• Upvote 3

Yes Sir ! I thank you for all your wonderful fake rumors -- they bring me joy every day ---- they'er so clever sometimes :ph34r: I laugh out loud for minutes even. Keep up the good work and we will have our book ready in no time at all ! Titled :wave::woot:"WE PUMPED YOU UP" :woot::wave:

"LEGEND OF THE DINAR" By DARIUS

Edited by dinardarius

I am so tired of earing the word pumpers....

Imagine that I am a reputable Dinar trader and someone approches me saying I am going to boost ur sale by spreading false rumors.

will you give me a cut for all sales over xxxx Dinars each month?

The next thing I would do is call the police.

because most reputable traders will do more money after the RV than they are doing now by selling them.

anyway I think I am getting burned out not from owning dinars but reading some the stuff.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The philosophy that seems to work best for scammers and pumpers is to just ignore their posting...no one respond at all. "That which you feed grows."

I was thinking as I was reading the OP in this thread of the book by O. J. Simpson it was written on how he would have done the murder if he actually did it. Many think it was an actual confession.

"If I Did It, Confessions of a Killer"

• Upvote 1

Nice.

When Cookie finishes his book that he is writing… you will see the same info. He has screen names in some cases real names. He has the dealers that they are linked to and in some cases the “Per Time Period Cut” (THE MONEY$$$$). :o

Cookie’s brother at one time quit his job and was very well off just working these dealers pumping on just about every site that is involved with the dinar for the dealers.

SO IT IS REAL… I HAVE SEEN IT FIRST HAND…

Cookie now is fact finding old information from his brother’s ledger/diary and documenting new pumpers. I am sure it is going to be a fun read. Cookies brother is no longer with us but shared this with cookie days before his passing. :(

Cookie took over for his brother (without the dealers knowing) and pretty much is getting first hand proof of the dealers fun and games to make money… and they are making a lot of it. Cookie has even put out that he took over on the forums in place of his brother… and the dealers still can’t figure out who is their rouge friend is… ha ha ha. :blink:

I don’t think that pumpers should be banned… I just think they should be “labeled” and the “No Bashing Rule” should not apply to them. ;)

I also think that someone that posts information that they aren't sure is real... should be allowed to be bashed too. Why post crap if you don't even believe it yourself?

Edited by Incountry
  • Upvote 6

surely no one actually, well i really hope no one actually believes the "my cousin from syria just got off the phone with a fedex driver in moscow, who is related to a high up board member of the imf.." type intel. This is just entertainment. I Dont take these type of posts seriously.

However I did enjoy the confession, very creative! Four stars!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

The pumpers work for the dealers,so go to a bank, youdont see our banks dragging you in to buy some dinar. In fact quite the opposite,the pumpers tell me that nobody really knows anything worth knowing about the rv its pure speculation and could go either way at this point.the difference is that there making ££s either way.

Genius post imo.

Has anyone considered that Iraqi's may be doing to pumping to keep IQD demand, and therefore the exchange rate, high?

So, if 1170 is "high", what would you suppose low would be otherwise, 3000?

Confessions of an Anonymous Pumper - Exposing the Elaborate Scheme

IF I were a pumper, how I would do it, why I would do it, and how you could stop me!

BEGIN CONFESSION --

...So how do you stop me? Here's an idea... anytime an unverifiable rumor is posted, delete it and ban the user (without exception)! Make the rules clear. If the user is real and they made a mistake, they can always appeal to a moderator or admin. Any rumors should be sent to the moderator or admin and they can post it from there if they choose. Its this easy. Its probably the best way to protect forum members from pumping.

It is clear that your critical thinking skills are intact. So why can't you figure out how harmful the "nanny-state" is to free commerce? We don't need to be protected. What we need has been stated here many times already, and that is to excercise discernment and discretion. You know, practice the same skills you used to come up with this elaborate scheme. Besides, the moderators probably all feel as though they have enough to do without approving rumours...

B)

WHY IS IT THAT PEOPLE ALWAYS THINK WE NEED PROTECTION FROM SOMETHING OR OTHER? IF YOU BOUGHT DINAR THEN IT IS YOUR DECISION AND JUST FOR THE RECORD, SCAM ME LIKE THAT ANY DAY. MOST OF US KNOW HOW THIS WILL TURN OUT AND THOSE WHO DID BY WILL NOT BE SORRY.

I DONT KNOW ABOUT OTHERS BUT I AM A BIG BOY NOW AND I CAN PRETTY MUCH TAKE CARE OF MYSELF.

Agreed. When I purchased my Dinars years ago I wrote a "Hypothetical" Budget / plan and based that on an RV of 3.00. I went so far as to speak with my attorney and CPA. After that me just sits and watch....lol. Who knows.

Bumper Sticker For JesusFreak

NoSheeples.jpg

But not everyone is as tough as you and I am smile.gif

LOVE YOUR POST!!!

No matter what you do, there is the truth of P.T. Barnum "there is a sucker born everyday", everyone needs to do their own research and invest what they think is right. If someone use funds they don't really have (i.e. needed for necessities) to spend on this investment, they shouldn't do it and are responsible for their OWN actions. Personally, I am tired of the victim mentality that permeates society these days...JMHO (sorry for the vented spleen)...

shuzammy,

You can forget the mods, admins, or owners of dinar sites ever doing anything about pumpers because many of them are getting kickbacks when people order more dinar . It's the new people I feel sorry for who don't know any better. It is the way of the world we live in - each person will have to reap what they sow.

wbuse984,

Perhaps not everyone is as smart and worldly as you. Even weak minded people would like to improve their lot in life.