Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Chat: 1/16/2011 Noon

ronscarpa

Okie Chat: 1/16/2011 Noon

« on the GET Team: 1/16/2011 at Noon »

[denisemason] Good morning OKIE_OIL_MAN! How are you?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] there are much info/intel today--I am trying to seperate it in order to try to make sense on how to explain it--it is all related to the global settlement having an effect on the r/v and its implications to us

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] keep your shorts on--this is going to take a while--brain is on over-load

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] there are no way to put the intel in a logical chain of progression--so i will give it in sound bites that seem random but are all inter-related and it is up to us to determine if there are a pattern to follow--i couldn't find it-the global settlement agreement while we are not suppose to know the details appears to be another brenton woods type of scenario (regarding globalization of currency's). This has been the hold-up to iraq not r/ving before now--this was finalized along with other things by biden--contrary to what we have been led to believe--the gov of iraq has not been formed completely until today (sunday in iraq) . The second reading of the budget occured today with no abstentions or dis-agreements.-the kurds only today got the agreed upon ministry positions.--part of biden's trip was to influence the gov to put restrictions on maliki because of his strong ties to shitte iranian influence.--the new ministry positions was voted on today and accepted by all of parliment. The budget was based on 73 d

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] hit button too soon--will add

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] 73 dollar oil. The budget has a projected surplus now instead of a short-fall.the recovery of the three zero currency is now in progress and is expected to be a world wide r/v very shortly--some goverments were cashing at the r/i rate waiting on the real r/v--the canadian news yesterday was not the fact of cashing in but the fact of being removed from the dinar from the ofac list--more as i remember

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] as of now there has not been an in country (iraq) r/v but is being traded as such

[gator4ever] I wouldnt worry too much if it doesnt show up on Forex today.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] gator-exactly--as to what their plan is--it's unfolding presently--it will become evident when they go international with their currency

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] we're in un-chartered waters here and are waiting to see how they handle it from this point forward--looks very promising though--no delays no postponements--today was crucial and so will tomorrow be

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] lets just see what happens tommorow and tuesday still looks good--you have been given details that superficially looks like a postponement but it is just info that may confuse the lesser mind--the big picture internationally looks excellent--no despair here

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] i should not have confused you with details but wanted you to know how much is really involved in this multi-generational blessing

blessing7] Thanks OKIE_OIL_MAN it looks like the game is on just have to let it play through..

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] there are far greater minds than ours that has a plan--we are just trying to figure out what that plan is

[msjeta1] OKIE_OIL_MAN I bet most of which will be on a need to know basis only

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] this is an international phenomoni that has no historical presidence to base projections on--we are at the mercy of the elements so to speak

[stargate] 4. To put it another way, the World Global Settlements, including the US Dollar Refunding Project, are real. They are the instruments of change. They are part of a world wide re-distribution of wealth which includes some 20 countries revaluation [up and down] of their currency, which will become ####et-backed currency. Yes, this does include Iraq which is the cheapest of the lot and therefore had [to prevent unreasonable manipulation] to go first. The very latest information indicates that it has revalued, that it will be posted on Forex sites sometime on Sunday, and will be fully convertible in the US by Tuesday.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] stargate--very good post---kudos

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] yes the budget has to be read third time but because of no discenion it is a moot point now--has nothing to do with the r/v moving forward

[gator4ever] OKIE is the GOI formed? complete?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] gator-as of today officially

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] am not answering phone--save your fingers the trouble

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] i will re-state and make perfectly clear--you all are my family and i will treat you equally--i have no secrets to share on phone with others

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] once again--read above--budget now a moot point

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] looks like maliki got his come-uppence from biden last week---kudos to biden

joseph11] OKIE_OIL_MAN You are a stright shooter my friend... No Wonder you shot down 5 Migs in Nam.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] joseph--credit for 3--2 probables--gun camera mal-function

[msjeta1] OKIE_OIL_MAN could it be just superficial though? no real substance behind it in the long run?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] well--here come the doubters again---

IncreaseCap] OKIE_OIL_MAN appreciate what you share here God Bless you

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] heres an ole expression you may not have heard in a while--we're in the cat bird seat

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] all of bidens accompolishments will probably never be brought to light--in the future history books maybe--but not now-this is still in the working out stage--

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] mikev--198 years old--I saw moses smote the rock

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] watch for Hillarious to go over there---

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] suebuilder--why don't you just sign off my dear

[hanna] Didn't Shabibi say that as soon as the GOI was seated they would RV?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] hanna--thanks for remembering what so many on here has forgotten--kudos to you kid

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] remember--this global settlement is still in play--its effect-we will have to see

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 3

More bad info, First reading was completed today with an objection from the Kurds, unless Okie McSmoky has a time machine and has gone to day of the second reading, there is nothing to support his claim of a scond reading, however, there are articles for the support of the first reading having being completed today.

Bash away, but the facts are there to prove Okie wrong. Unless you want to buy into the smoke and mirrors concept and tell me the budget articles about the first reading is nothing more then smoke and mirrors.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

More bad info, First reading was completed today with an objection from the Kurds, unless Okie McSmoky has a time machine and has gone to day of the second reading, there is nothing to support his claim of a scond reading, however, there are articles for the support of the first reading having being completed today.

Bash away, but the facts are there to prove Okie wrong. Unless you want to buy into the smoke and mirrors concept and tell me the budget articles about the first reading is nothing more then smoke and mirrors.

Some articles are just like reading rumors unless you are setting in the meetings,know body really knows.take it all for what is worth just speculation at this point..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well at least he found his place amongst smucks. Okie has been BANNED from so many sites for his BS, he found a good fit at GET team, no one else would allow him on their site. What happened to his source from the white house, they must have got into alittle love spat, cuz now he is trying to promote others posts as something he knows about. This guy is so gross, and definately has major issues.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

[quote

OKIE_OIL_MAN] mikev--198 years old--I saw moses smote the rock

]

Confirmed to me brothers

This man should have said

I have been smoking the rock for 198 years with my mate called Moses

Please someone Oil this guy up real good & stuff him up a Camels A**

What does OKIE_OIL_MAN & Thrush (sexual problems) have in common?

Answer they are both irritating T**TS

Edited by zantac
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for the post Ron! Most interesting to me is how much the global settlements, prosperity packets get mentioned by the varied sites. From my own research into the CMKX and global settlements, I agree with the possibility that we are witnessing another "Breton Woods" (sp?) situation, and there has been a larger plan being played out of which the dinar is just a part, however vital as it may be as a catalyst for world change. I also speculate that we just might be heading back to a gold based currency, and if we aren't, we should be! I would like to add, for all the negative bashers out there that I am not basing any of this opinion on what Okie says, only find it a happy coincidence that another post mentions something that I have been wondering about for a while now. Its all very difficult to "get my head around" on the global change level beyond dinar thing, but have enjoyed reading about for quite a while!

• Upvote 1

Why is okie still posting?? I mean it has been over with so many times i thought for sure no one would listen to him.

Unfortunately, because he has many followers who love

that warm fuzzy sensation and do not realize it is a rat.

All hot air and so many love to have it so... :(

Jim

---

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] suebuilder--why don't you just sign off my dear

Read more:

We need to give suebuilder a medal for bravery!! I think she was giving him a little thunder on his comments to which he answered her by saying.....

"[OKIE_OIL_MAN] suebuilder--why don't you just sign off my dear"

GO suebinder !!!!

:lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

In addition, the 2nd reading is scheduled to be read in 2 days (Tuesday) as mentioned in today's news articles. Iraq's currency is NOT scheduled to be added to any basket in the foreseeable future. It is anticipated to be looked at joining the GCC sometime in 2016. IF... big IF.... the other GCC countries can find agreement. Just recently 3 countries dropped out of the GCC basket of currency plans. Iraq's currency is NOT the cheapest of the oil producing OPEC nations. Iran's is. Iran's currency is 10,400 to $1. They already have HUGE oil exports and major international trades ongoing with major nations.... for food, construction material, autos, electronics, etc. The GOI is not yet completed. There are still at least 5-7 temporary positions to seat, although recent articles have mentioned the selection is done. Articles today did mention that those seats would be settled this week.

Not too sure where Okie is getting his info, but it does seem a little 'off'.

Thanks for the post Ron.

Edited by BlueOrchid919