Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OMG!! MAJOR INFO!

DariusAli

So I know none of you will believe me since this is my first post but I've been reading this site for a long time. Take it how you want it. Im just passing the info along.

I went into my bank this afternoon to talk to them about how I would go about trading in different currency. When I brought up the Dinar the lady got quiet and had a big smile on her face. She told me that they know all about the Dinar and that they WILL exchage it at 12pm est tommorow at a 3.47 rate. She said not many people know about it here but they have all been told the situation at the bank and are prepared and ready to go. Theres no way a bank employee would sit right there and lie straight to my face. She garunteed the day and time because I looked so skeptical. Im going in bright and early to be ready. This is great news! By they way, I live in good ole Cheyenne, WY so maybe the smaller banks for some reason are going to exchange first? Idk but tommorow Im rich!

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 78

So I know none of you will believe me since this is my first post but I've been reading this site for a long time. Take it how you want it. Im just passing the info along.

I went into my bank this afternoon to talk to them about how I would go about trading in different currency. When I brought up the Dinar the lady got quiet and had a big smile on her face. She told me that they know all about the Dinar and that they WILL exchage it at 12pm est tommorow at a 3.47 rate. She said not many people know about it here but they have all been told the situation at the bank and are prepared and ready to go. Theres no way a bank employee would sit right there and lie straight to my face. She garunteed the day and time because I looked so skeptical. Im going in bright and early to be ready. This is great news! By they way, I live in good ole Cheyenne, WY so maybe the smaller banks for some reason are going to exchange first? Idk but tommorow Im rich!

Uh-Yea, Cheyenne Wyoming is a well known financial powerhouse in the currency markets. You ARE kidding right?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Ok I won't bash this info......But I'll be back tommorrow......I say if evryone that worked in that bank knew for fact that it was going to RV on 3/14/2011 at 12:00PM est...... They would all buy as much IQD as they could get there hands on.....Like I would max out all my credit cards......So I don't know, but I will give you till tommorrow......Thanks for sharing.

Darius,

Welcome to DV. Probably not the first post I would have done but if you are willing to stand by your information, so be it. You're liable to get a few, if not many, negative marks and comments simply because the majority of us in the dinar world have heard information like this ad nauseum. I'm sure that you are passing along information that you believe to be true. I want it to be true too. But don't be suprised if some of our constituents are not nearly as forgiving as I am.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

and how long is a long time? You joined this site exactly 2 weeks ago..

That's funny.... :lol: I doubt the size of the bank has anything to do with it but maybe since being a small town, there is more chatter than a big city.. who know's We Shall See... Thanks for sharing I gave a +

Edited by beaver