Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OMG!! MAJOR INFO!

DariusAli

Sam Drucker down in Hooterville was about to tell me the rate he was giving at his General Store. But then Barny Fife was cleaning his gun, fired off his one bullet, scared Clara the operator and lost connection. Andy is pretty upset as Aunt Bea used most of her butter and egg money to make her purchase. Guess Opie will have to stay in public school now. Unless Clara can get in touch with this Darius guy and get the name and direct number to the lady he spoke to.

Sam Drucker down in Hooterville was about to tell me the rate he was giving at his General Store. But then Barny Fife was cleaning his gun, fired off his one bullet, scared Clara the operator and lost connection. Andy is pretty upset as Aunt Bea used most of her butter and egg money to make her purchase. Guess Opie will have to stay in public school now. Unless Clara can get in touch with this Darius guy and get the name and direct number to the lady he spoke to.

Your craz man

Dayum! We better get that info! We don't want Opie to get screweled and dumbed down!!!!!

NOBODY SAID IT WAS WELLS FARGO...IT IS WARREN FEDERAL CREDIT UNION! GIVE THEM A CHANCE...TOMORROW IS NOT EVEN HERE YET!!

I have some positive bank information from my bank too....but I wouldnt dare post it to you people after what you did to that poor person.

If I received 100 calls I would say the same thing too. That proves nothing. Only it not happening tomorrow proves it was nonsense.

• Upvote 1

My wife just called me and she is laughing her butt off. She said A guy just came in and was asking her about different currencies and when he asked about the Dinar, she told him she just got information on the Dinar and that they WILL exchage it at 12pm est tommorow at a 3.47 rate. She said she could hardly keep a straight face until the guy left!!!

Oh yea, she works at a bank in Cheyenne. :lol::lol::lol:

This debunkes the rumor about the credit union.

Sam drucker was in big with the clampetts , he would never make a call to MAYBERRY!!!! You sir have seriuosly mistaken!!!

why dnt all you haters stop bashing or when someone does have good info they will not post it here because all some of ya'll do is slam em and b*tch about it :angry:

Padron me...Ma'am. Could you point me to the nearest person with "good" information please. My GPS isn't working and my wife is jonezin' for this RV thang somethin' fierce!!!!

• Upvote 1

Sam drucker was in big with the clampetts , he would never make a call to MAYBERRY!!!! You sir have seriuosly mistaken!!!

Actually, Uncle Joe was on his way back from Mount Pilot and stopped in to use Goober's phone to call and check. Betty Jo, Billie Jo and Bobby Jo are getting into the new technological times and need new iPads to go with their iPhones. That Uncle Joe is so thoughtful. Of course, I am sure he enjoys his moments watching them swim in the cistern and gladly gives them anything they want.

will this help

Places for banks near Cheyenne, WY

U.S. Bank - Place page

usbank.com - 2020 Carey Ave, Cheyenne - (307) 778-1650

Wells Fargo Bank - 1 review - Place page

www.wellsfargo.com - 1701 CAPITOL AVE, CHEYENNE - (307) 771-3711

Bank of the West - Place page

www.bankofthewest.com - 1800 Carey Avenue, Cheyenne - (307) 771-3400

First Interstate Bank: Day & Night Phone Banking - Place page

www.firstinterstatebank.com - 4612 Rue Terre, Cheyenne - (307) 633-8497

Wy Hy Federal Credit Union - Place page

www.wyhy.org - 1715 Stillwater Avenue, Cheyenne - (307) 638-4200