Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 1/1/2011

Doc31

e7gfw2.jpg

Are we clear?

I know most of you were wondering why I posted this in rumors ... not enough coffee? ... well maybe ... but really just the hope of giving friends a chuckle to release the built up tension associated with Iraqi torpor/otiosity ... I'm taking a deep breath, watching Mickey Mouse with my God-daughters, then a parade, then I will insert the needle of my college football bowl IV into my arm and spend the rest of the day yelling at the TV!

Peace and a Happy New Year to all!

Doc31

f9ilt.gif

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Man I can't wait for that needle you give me everyday, and this is all you got? Dang, I guess I will quietly withdraw till tomorrow! LOL! Tell the Lone Ranger I said hi, (multiple personality disorder Doc, lol). Happy New Year Doc!! God Bless You and Yours!!!

Iraqi torpor/otiosity ...

Doc, if you start using words like that you're gonna lose me. I'm watching Dora (I think) with 3 year old great grand daughter. I'LL be with you later on the football though. Have a great day and great year. Looking forward to seeing you at the bank soon. Prosperous new year to all my DV family.

Edited by pops

Doc

Why would you do that to me? ... they have posted CRAP all day long ....

That IS the point ... no CBI auction to post ... no oil ... no gold ... although both rallied (didn't sell off) late ... not much to talk about ... figured I'd spend time with "my girls" and teach them about football so that they won't end up with poor choices in teams ... like their God-mother ... lol!

• Upvote 1

Doc,

I got bored today and for some entertainment I looked to see what was being rumored. I kinda find it fun because of all the it's happening NOW BS! Makes me wonder just how many stooges are relay out there. And what do I see.... YOUR CBI report in rumors....

I said to myself.... WHAT THE H - E- DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS IS THIS DOING HERE I WOULD HAVE MISSED IT!!!!!! That is because I stay in the news section most of the time. I like facts.

Anyway that was a great post. As soon as I saw the first picture I laughed so hard I almost pulled a stomach muscle. Yes we are in a holding pattern to use a flying term.

HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIME SPENT WITH LITTLE ONES IS OFTEN TOO FAR APART BUT SO PRECIOUS.

Doesntbreakeasy