Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sorry! It had to be said!

I have been in this for years, I am curious if we just all stopped buying dinar period, how things would go. I mean seriously, every time we go through something positive, the dinar dealers make another million bucks. And just when we all start to lull a bit, or back off........RV is coming for sure!! I can't say who told me, or my brother's uncles' cousin's friend, or just trust me this time,...and what happens?............Dinar dealers make another million dollars! What happens when we all just stop running out and buying it every time they pump us, every time they take advantage of the trust and faith we have put in people, hoping they are just being good, honest people. We are all speculators, that is why we are here, we speculated on this investment, weighed our options, and jumped in. Then we found a great community where we could share our facts, opinions, and educated guesses, and take this journey together. Guys like Doc,..who I always look forward to reading his posts, makes it enjoyable to come here. Then, we find ourselves being outright deceived, lied to, and taken advantage of by people with absolutely no intel or resources, just something to hype it up, buy some time, and attach us to another date! The funny thing is the gurus, that have all the intel, and tell us bogus stories, don't even get together and tell the same one! I believe in this RV, and I think there are so many good people here that are truly hoping for a better life, and a tool to help others! But 90% of this community is great, respectful, honest, hardworking, intelligent, considerate, and respectful!! Let's start treating them as such! Speculate all you want, that's what we do, and post the rumors in the rumors,..but stop telling us this is it!! Stop telling us you won't disappoint, stop saying this is solid info. Just give us what ya got, less all get some facts, pool our resources, and help each other make some educated opinions! Go RV, let's work together, successful people detach theirselves from negativity, let's do the same, and hold these people accountable! I probably will get bashed, maybe even banned, but I just wanna say what I feel, I hope I can get some creditability,..because lately it seems it doesn't take much! HAPPY NEW YEAR,..GO RV!

Read more:

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 2

I have been in this for years, I am curious if we just all stopped buying dinar period, how things would go. I mean seriously, every time we go through something positive, the dinar dealers make another million bucks. And just when we all start to lull a bit, or back off........RV is coming for sure!! I can't say who told me, or my brother's uncles' cousin's friend, or just trust me this time,...and what happens?............Dinar dealers make another million dollars! What happens when we all just stop running out and buying it every time they pump us, every time they take advantage of the trust and faith we have put in people, hoping they are just being good, honest people. We are all speculators, that is why we are here, we speculated on this investment, weighed our options, and jumped in. Then we found a great community where we could share our facts, opinions, and educated guesses, and take this journey together. Guys like Doc,..who I always look forward to reading his posts, makes it enjoyable to come here. Then, we find ourselves being outright deceived, lied to, and taken advantage of by people with absolutely no intel or resources, just something to hype it up, buy some time, and attach us to another date! The funny thing is the gurus, that have all the intel, and tell us bogus stories, don't even get together and tell the same one! I believe in this RV, and I think there are so many good people here that are truly hoping for a better life, and a tool to help others! But 90% of this community is great, respectful, honest, hardworking, intelligent, considerate, and respectful!! Let's start treating them as such! Speculate all you want, that's what we do, and post the rumors in the rumors,..but stop telling us this is it!! Stop telling us you won't disappoint, stop saying this is solid info. Just give us what ya got, less all get some facts, pool our resources, and help each other make some educated opinions! Go RV, let's work together, successful people detach theirselves from negativity, let's do the same, and hold these people accountable! I probably will get bashed, maybe even banned, but I just wanna say what I feel, I hope I can get some creditability,..because lately it seems it doesn't take much! HAPPY NEW YEAR,..GO RV!

Read more:

GREAT POST---MY FEELINGS EXACTLY---THANKS

• Upvote 2

Read more:

Well said !! :)

Read more:

the RV prob would happen lol

Good post we should do the same to insurance companies in the US stop paying premiums, promise you that within six months our health care system would be plenty for all and at very good rates. I dont buy any more dinars, still believe its going to happen but not putting my eggs in one basket anymore

Read more:

GREAT POST!! I AGREE. HMMM if nothing happens past January...perhaps most or all should consider not buying dinar at all anymore...I wonder what would dealers do then?

DINAR SPECULATORS ON STRIKE!!!! HA HA!!

Edited by Matilda
  • Upvote 1

Over 9 months ago I personally & from me group asked you all to stop buying IQD but guess what you all killed my stone dead.

Now just take time off to understand this

If you continue to purchase IQD from the currency traders they will continue to buy at the CBI auctions.

You in turn will pay over the top for the IQD, Traders will continue to make there mega bucks, CBI will continue to benefit from me/you until there is no demand to supply.

ONCE AGAIN I ASK FOR YOU TO NOT CONTINUE TO PURCHASE.

IT’S A BIT LIKE THE SKATEBOARD ONCE EVERYONE OWNS ONE IT JUST GOES AWAY QUEITLY.

IQD IS THE SAME THE MORE YOU CREATE THE MARKET TO SALE TO THE CURRENCY TRADERS THE MORE CBI WILL SALE IT

DON’T BUY IT, NO MORE DEMAND, NO MORE AUCTIONS, NO MORE REVENUE FOR THE CBI.

OUTCOME

CBI HAVE NO REVENUE COMING IN, NO MORE AUCTIONS, NO MORE DEMAND LETS REVALUE.

SIMPLE ECONOMICS WITHOUT THE BS

Edited by zantac
  • Upvote 6

Basically I agree ...

But ...

And here I am likely to get all kinds of flak ...

During the first read I thought ... boy, here is someone who got roped into buying more than he could manage and might be looking for someone to blame, why not the "pumpers"

Then, also as I was reading it through I was thinking that it sounded like all dealers are bad guys for actually making money. Democracies are built in part on the principal of economic freedom, I think it is called Capitalism. Do we bash the farmer who sells us his grains and vegetables? ... the rancher who sells us his beef? ... the processor who gets it all to market? ... not unless there is some specific protest going on. But here, it seems whenever someone, me included, wants to talk about how lopsided this whole thing seems to be with the promotion of the RV equalling the increased sale of dinar, the dealers become villains. And the buyers are victims.

We didn't go and ask to be held at gunpont to buy something that a lot of the world told us, and continues to tell us, is a major world wide hoax. We asked to buy. The dealers supplied us. They are entitled to make money. Just as any supplier is entitled to make money on his service, or product.

Oh wow, I can already hear the comments that I am a pumper for a dealer or something. Well, any who have read my posts will know that just isn't the case. I am just saying these thoughts passed through my frustrated brain as I read the post.

Essentially, though, I agree with the post. It is frustrating that it KEEPS happening. Over and Over and Over. That is the part that makes us nuts I think. And yes, I see the need to vent about it. That is part of why the forum is here.

Thanks for the original post, ans the comments, and not bashing me too hard? Please? :)

smee2

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Basically I agree ...

But ...

And here I am likely to get all kinds of flak ...

During the first read I thought ... boy, here is someone who got roped into buying more than he could manage and might be looking for someone to blame, why not the "pumpers"

Then, also as I was reading it through I was thinking that it sounded like all dealers are bad guys for actually making money. Democracies are built in part on the principal of economic freedom, I think it is called Capitalism. Do we bash the farmer who sells us his grains and vegetables? ... the rancher who sells us his beef? ... the processor who gets it all to market? ... not unless there is some specific protest going on. But here, it seems whenever someone, me included, wants to talk about how lopsided this whole thing seems to be with the promotion of the RV equalling the increased sale of dinar, the dealers become villains. And the buyers are victims.

We didn't go and ask to be held at gunpont to buy something that a lot of the world told us, and continues to tell us, is a major world wide hoax. We asked to buy. The dealers supplied us. They are entitled to make money. Just as any supplier is entitled to make money on his service, or product.

Oh wow, I can already hear the comments that I am a pumper for a dealer or something. Well, any who have read my posts will know that just isn't the case. I am just saying these thoughts passed through my frustrated brain as I read the post.

Essentially, though, I agree with the post. It is frustrating that it KEEPS happening. Over and Over and Over. That is the part that makes us nuts I think. And yes, I see the need to vent about it. That is part of why the forum is here.

Thanks for the original post, ans the comments, and not bashing me too hard? Please? :)

smee2

Sorry for the neg. I agree. The dealers don't have to be part of this. They could have gone with only the big money people and investors, leaving us out of it. It will happen. I admit Obama won this round, with the new taxes. But we will have the last laugh as most of us won't retreat behind iron bars and buy ferrari.

I totally agree with you guys about the dealers! I don't blame them,..I wish I was selling dinar as a dealer! All I am saying is we should help each other by talking, educating, and making decisions based on facts. Not be misled by people who we think are here with reliable intel and sources, and being misled! And ultimately, I am the only one to blame for deeming these sources creditable. But, I have been pretty successful in my life with the theory of~If you can't continue to do the exact same thing over and over,..expecting different results~ Go RV, and thanks everyone for taking your time to read my post, and being fair in your comments,..that's what this is for! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Upvote 1