Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I am new

cenlalsufan

Ok...ive seen how these rumor threads work for the last week now so i know i am gonna hear it...this is something i havent read but heard from my pastor 10 minutes ago so i created a screen name. (sorry for all the periods and grammatical errors to begin with, look beyond that)...he received an email stating

The UN is pushing Iraq to rv by tomorrow @ noon (not sure our time or their time). He said if that happens, within 24hrs we will receive an email from dinar trade and then we will have to make an appointment with our bank. He said that in the email there were no specific rate except it would be between 3.50 and 3.75.

the only things i know is from reading here the last week. i just recently bought dinars a week ago and just heard about this. i am no guru by no means. I just wanted to share this because i have been spending day and night reading the threads from this sight and waiting for some glimmer of hope and then to go take a shower and while im in there he calls with this information to my wife...that is all i have so take it lightly for i have no link or actual proof of where he got his info. oh and i have no special inside sources or intel either.

thanks,

cenlalsufan

• Upvote 15

Ok...ive seen how these rumor threads work for the last week now so i know i am gonna hear it...this is something i havent read but heard from my pastor 10 minutes ago so i created a screen name. (sorry for all the periods and grammatical errors to begin with, look beyond that)...he received an email stating

The UN is pushing Iraq to rv by tomorrow @ noon (not sure our time or their time). He said if that happens, within 24hrs we will receive an email from dinar trade and then we will have to make an appointment with our bank. He said that in the email there were no specific rate except it would be between 3.50 and 3.75.

the only things i know is from reading here the last week. i just recently bought dinars a week ago and just heard about this. i am no guru by no means. I just wanted to share this because i have been spending day and night reading the threads from this sight and waiting for some glimmer of hope and then to go take a shower and while im in there he calls with this information to my wife...that is all i have so take it lightly for i have no link or actual proof of where he got his info. oh and i have no special inside sources or intel either.

thanks,

cenlalsufan

Thanks for sharing welcome to the wait.. is it just me or is there a influx of newbies today just spouting every opinion in their head. (not talking about you cenlasufan, but yeah it's ridiculous how many people have just posted today.

• Upvote 1

You should find out where your pastor got this information. It sounds like he might have heard it from a certain prominent pumper/guru. This might have more credibility if your pastor knew somebody high up, like say someone in the US Treasury, State Dept, an oil company exec, military leader ... etc.

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 13

thanks,

cenlalsufan

You are not alone. No one knows anything for sure, and everyone has been 100% wrong who has predicted in would RV up til now. I have been in this rollercoaster for 18 months.....many others much longer.

it may or may not be okie related..dont really know who he is other than the bashing i have seen as of lately. the things i have read from this okie character hasnt said this stuff pertaining to the UN pushing Iraq to have the numbers by tomorrow and usually he has a specific rate in his threads. this was just a roundabout number....it wasnt anything about cashing in on monday or other things out of his post..

i am definitely not trying to be a pusher or pumper or any other term...just wanted to share something that i havent seen here before that i just heard. like i said in the original post, i was prepared to receive some ridicule.

and yes geaux tigers cotton bowl this year gonna beat them aggies and who dat nation is gonna have a repeat..

• Upvote 5

the real point is your last sentence, quote ", i was prepared to receive some ridicule." why is it that people expect this from this site? Other sites that I visit do not have the nonsense that goes on here.

Thank you for your post.

But nonsense is so much more entertaining.

Way better than 27 posts of "thx for sharing".

As long as there are no low blows or cheap shots.

Varied opinions make things ineresting.

Wow, all of this good news, what? $3.50 to $3.75?, all right then, it must be time to spend! spend! spend! Yeah!. . . .I wish I could believe that. I guess we can only hope. Thanks for the post cenlalsufan and welcome to DV. Sorry I over reacted with excitement!

laugh.gif Cheers!

Edited by Blue-Duck

apparently you are able to read the rumor section with out being a member. thats what i have been doing all this time...and no my pastor is not named frank. sorry. if i hear anything extra i will post it on here.

just to let everyone know. i dont know anyone personally on here and dont have any contacts via internet. the people my pastor is affiliated with are people he knows personally. now where they get their information is a different story.

i need to correct something also. my wife told me that he spoke to the person over the phone and was not by email. that was my mistake. i misunderstood her. i hope all of this will have a swift and positive ending so we can all rest peacefully.

• Upvote 2

Well sir, it's in line with most of the rumors, and well, we love it, (I do anyways)!! None of us, well most , wouldn't be reading any rumors if we didn't like em', truth be known. There are bashers that like to get on here because it's the one place they like to vent! Welcome aboard the roller coaster ride and have fun! Blessings!!