Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If you go back and look at my post of the past, I have said that know one, I mean know one has good enough intel to give a date or rate. Sorry Guru's>>>> most of you do a great job at getting close with the intel that you receive. If you asked me are we close, I would say YES, based on the intel and media. Now here is a thought,(wheels turning in the head) what if the RV is done, but not public knowledge yet, if they can keep a date and rate from us, why could they not keep the RV until they are ready for public knowledge? It is possible, hey over a year ago the dinar came out at 1.49 I believe and was pulled back off by shabibi, so that tells me that they can do it anytime, with or with out all the things the guru's say that they have to have. This is something I was thinking about today, what if it is done, made public knowledge in the next few days? It could happen!!!!! Would be the second greatest christmas ever!!!!!! The best christmas ever is the birth of jesus!!!!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

In God We Trust

Dumbnar

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

hey over a year ago the dinar came out at 1.49 I believe and was pulled back off by shabibi

is this true?????? please someone tell me so...

It is to my understanding it did come out for a short time not even a day then pulled back. I remember reading this about 6 months ago some one was talking about it in one of their post. . Take it as rumor tho I cant prove any of it..

• Upvote 1

hey over a year ago the dinar came out at 1.49 I believe and was pulled back off by shabibi

is this true?????? please someone tell me so...

It is true at one point there was that rate showing on Forex.........as far as being pulled back by Shabibi, that is nothing but speculation.

And yes they could have the rv done & will tell the pubic.....but once again that's only theory/speculation.

We all know it is close, & dumbnar is correct in the fact that no one's intel will know the exact date.

We will know it ONLY after it has already happened!! Which hopefully is this year!! :)

Dan

• Upvote 1

I would have to agree with the "Secret" part. However; now that it has become visible in the news with CH7 lifted, forming of Government and other rather important foundations that reform a shattered country and government, it will be hard to keep anything a secret. Personally, I believe that the IMF has a big hand in this to coordinate this and many other currencies that are targeted to RV. Iraq is certainly a strategic part of this puzzle and being a new government as well as a new country they wish to get this right the first time out of the box. There are no more hidden agendas and very little speculation at this point.

Thanks for your post.

• Upvote 2

I remember seeing the $1.49 on 2 different sites....I was sick for 3 days after it suddenly disappeared from both within an hour. But it is only speculation that Shabibi pulled it back. the truth was more than likely some one got over zealous and entered it eroneously, then another site picked up the bad info....JMO B)

• Upvote 2

If you go back and look at my post of the past, I have said that know one, I mean know one has good enough intel to give a date or rate. Sorry Guru's>>>> most of you do a great job at getting close with the intel that you receive. If you asked me are we close, I would say YES, based on the intel and media. Now here is a thought,(wheels turning in the head) what if the RV is done, but not public knowledge yet, if they can keep a date and rate from us, why could they not keep the RV until they are ready for public knowledge? It is possible, hey over a year ago the dinar came out at 1.49 I believe and was pulled back off by shabibi, so that tells me that they can do it anytime, with or with out all the things the guru's say that they have to have. This is something I was thinking about today, what if it is done, made public knowledge in the next few days? It could happen!!!!! Would be the second greatest christmas ever!!!!!! The best christmas ever is the birth of jesus!!!!!!

In God We Trust

Dumbnar

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I remember seeing the $1.49 on 2 different sites....I was sick for 3 days after it suddenly disappeared from both within an hour. But it is only speculation that Shabibi pulled it back. the truth was more than likely some one got over zealous and entered it eroneously, then another site picked up the bad info....JMO B)

Yep. That was last November.

I about had a heartattack :lol:

$1.49 showing on forex. Called my wife over to the computer and we both about fell over!

Then oooooo the depression when it went bye-bye :(

Not to worry, its gonna happen again, and this time for good!!!!!

Sorry for that THERE GRAMA PROBLEM>>>DIDNT KNOW THAT KNOW ONE WAS GRADING OUR POST >>>>>>>>>

Nothing better to do?

Thanks

Dumbnar

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Oh smile already! I was just trying to bring some levity to this situation. Stick around, you will see I am not one for being a snot! Trying to make you laugh!

And what's with the Minus-....that was funny!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

In God We Trust

Dumbnar

That's what Im talking about. :)

• Upvote 1

I would have to agree with the "Secret" part. However; now that it has become visible in the news with CH7 lifted, forming of Government and other rather important foundations that reform a shattered country and government, it will be hard to keep anything a secret. Personally, I believe that the IMF has a big hand in this to coordinate this and many other currencies that are targeted to RV. Iraq is certainly a strategic part of this puzzle and being a new government as well as a new country they wish to get this right the first time out of the box. There are no more hidden agendas and very little speculation at this point.

Thanks for your post.

Right on!!! :)

• Upvote 1