Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

REVALUATION

tommy55

I feel that the HCL, passing of the Budget, and a few other things need to take place before the RV. They have come a long way and it all takes time to address what has been upside down for so many years. For investors to come, they need to show that they are in order.

It will happen in whatever time frame it happens. Everyone has to relax, enjoy the holiday with family and friends, and wait.

OK, making progress but still have a few items to deal with before our payday.

1) HCL- Hydro Carbon Law (specifically where it pertains to percentages of oil "royalties" to the citizens)

2) The census results- directly related to #1 above

3) Pass the BUDGET.

4) Complete the ministries (Maliki was allowed to oversee several ministries until they could officially appoint them in "the coming days" lol)

I personally dont think #4 will slow us down (it may not even matter for the RV)

But now that we have great news about chapter 7 partial release and a vote of confidence on Malikis government, I am looking for news on 1,2,&3 above.

Just my $.02

B)

• Upvote 1

Catch their breath????? They have been taking a nap for the last eight months!!!! Time to get to work!!!!

Amen to that, BullDog -- it's high time they get their butts to moving...my sister-in-law is an natural Iraqi -- I hear stories daily -- it absolutely breaks my heart at how those people have to live -- DEFINITELY sub-human (that is, for the average Iraqi).

OK, making progress but still have a few items to deal with before our payday.

1) HCL- Hydro Carbon Law (specifically where it pertains to percentages of oil "royalties" to the citizens)

2) The census results- directly related to #1 above

3) Pass the BUDGET.

4) Complete the ministries (Maliki was allowed to oversee several ministries until they could officially appoint them in "the coming days" lol)

I personally dont think #4 will slow us down (it may not even matter for the RV)

But now that we have great news about chapter 7 partial release and a vote of confidence on Malikis government, I am looking for news on 1,2,&3 above.

Just my $.02

cool.gif

Finally someone on this site who actually has an idea that theres still work to be done

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My understanding is they have to submit rate to IMF for approval. Once approved it can be released

Thanks for the info!

I'm thinking in this particuar case ... Silence Might Be Golden!

RV WILL BE TODAY / TONIGHT! laugh.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif

An RV by tomorrow is my hope also!

Finally someone on this site who actually has an idea that theres still work to be done

yeppers............oh and i forgot Kuwait.

I am sure they want to be paid pre-RV so they can cash in as well

Doubt that Iraq will allow that to happen.

But the very fact that there is a difference of opinion there usually equals delays.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Go enjoy your holiday and keep that ear to the news section.

Lets see if these wacky iraqis make it a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I know I'm a newbie, I know one slip up here and I'm going to get trounced on. But I'm silent study before I drop coin on anything. I have been studying this for quite some time. Prior Military, proir ARAMCO, Many friends in the area of concern. I cannot find a hyperlink to what I PERSONALLY WATCHED. But this is the recap in short as it pertains to us as investors. By the way I am a Private Contractor here at Camp Liberty in Baghdad, IQ - So I can't be any closer than this as an infidel.

Dame - it was a live video feed from the Iraqi parliament - translated into English- The entire platform that Maliki presented was voted on and ratified. . . including Article 40 which was a call for immediate revaluation of currency.

We have a GOVERNMENT and a call for SHABIBI to TAKE ACTION

So at this point, we wait. Personally, the way I see it, if they take to long they have more and more to lose as each day goes by.

Merry Christmas All and thank you so much for all the conversations. The conversations themselves have probably been the best teaching method to come up to speed.

Sincerely

• Upvote 4

IMF has signed off on the rate.Budget and HCL will not hold up RV---------------------------everything is set,and on GO--------------------------------all of this is IMHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you are right, but fear you are wrong.

Even if the IMF has signed off (cant figure out how anyone could actually know this for fact).

The Iraqis are not going to cut this thing loose without the HCL and disbursements to their citizens all ironed out.

Cant see it happening, but am hopeful and willing to be REALLY WRONG on this one :lol:

I appreciate it but you can understand. I can pick out the "pot stirrers" as well and that is the last thing I'm doing. I haven't been this excited about the possibilities for the future ever. And it just seems like no-one else got to see what I did and hear. It was extremely promising and I believe I am getting ready to retire. And all of your thoughts have put me onto the research in all the areas good and bad. This is going to happen, If you know anything about the Middle-east people, They do everything (In Gods Time) InShala. But this time, they have a time frame, which is extremely promising for you long time investors.