Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Advisor: Coming Soon, Issue of 100 thousand dinar currency

Advisor Central Bank of Iraq: Coming Soon class 100 thousand dinars

Adviser said the Iraqi Central Bank the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that the Iraqi currency need to expand and we will issue a currency class 100 thousand dinars .

Saleh said in a statement to the reporter (and Media News Agency / INA) that the central bank is considering the idea of re-structuring of currency in terms of specifications and forms So we will work to issue new categories of currency have the ability to shorten the large amounts of financial aid , Pointing out that the deal continued to use the $ 100 is the biggest proof of the urgent need for the currency of this magnitude.

Mbinna that the process of lifting of the zeroes needs time and official approval from the government and parliament, adding that the moment is Muhio.

http://wp.me/pZC7o-3O2

Adviser said the Iraqi Central Bank the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that the Iraqi currency need to expand and we will issue a currency class 100 thousand dinars .

Don’t worry the word that sums this up is at the very start of the above Quote (ADVISER)

Mohammed Saleh has said many things about what the CBI intend to do but not one of them has been endorsed by the CBI

Forget what this man tells you or states

Edited by zantac
  • Upvote 4

Don’t worry the word that sums this up is at the very start of the above Quote (ADVISER)

Mohammed Saleh has said many things about what the CBI intend to do but not one of them has been endorsed by the CBI

Forget what this man tells you or states

The word that sums it up for me is Saleh ... Zantac's right, the only one saying that he is anything to the CBI is Saleh/Salih ... disregard "chicken little's" statements

But thanks for the post ProdigiousHaitian

• Upvote 5

Interesting post, but why does this seem kinda wrong, or misleading? Provided they have the lower bills ready, why release a higher bill, and even if they do, why that high? Oh, and not saying the poster is wrong or anything, article just seems, odd.

DON'T WORRY HES JUST AN ADVISER AND A JERK

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fal-iraqnews.net%2Fnew%2F

Conscious / Advisor Central Bank of Iraq: Coming Soon Asaddaramlp class 100 thousand dinars I believe they are saying the will print 100,000 dinar notes in small denoms. other wise it don't make sense!

واع / بغداد / Conscious / Baghdad / ح.ب H. B

20/12/2010 3:52pm 20/12/2010 3:52 pm

قال مستشار البنك المركزي العراقي مظهر محمد صالح ان العملة العراقية بحاجة الى توسيع وسنعمل على اصدار عملة فئة 100 الف دينار Adviser said the Iraqi Central Bank the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that the Iraqi currency need to expand and we will issue a currency class 100 thousand dinars . .

واضاف صالح في تصريح خاص لمراسل ( وكالة انباء الاعلام العراقي /واع ) ان البنك المركزي يدرس فكرة اعادة هيكلة العملة من حيث مواصفاتها واشكالها Saleh said in a statement to the reporter (and Media News Agency / INA) that the central bank is considering the idea of re-structuring of currency in terms of specifications and forms لذلك سنعمل على اصدار فئات جديدة من العملة تكون لها القدرة على اختصار الكميات الكبير من الامول So we will work to issue new categories of currency have the ability to shorten the large amounts of financial aid ، لافتاً الى ان التعامل المستمر في استخدام 100دولار هو اكبر دليل على الحاجة الماسة لعملة بهذا الحجم . , Pointing out that the deal continued to use the $ 100 is the biggest proof of the urgent need for the currency of this magnitude. The 100 Will be the Biggest Note in Circulation of new notes ?

مبينناً ان عملية رفع الاصفار تحتاج الى وقت وموافقات رسمية من الحكومة والبرلمان موضحاً ان الوقت الحالي غير موهيأ Mbinna that the process of lifting of the zeroes needs time and official approval from the government and parliament, adding that the moment is Muhio لحذف اصفار من العملة . To delete the zeros from the currency.

• Upvote 1

The word that sums it up for me is Saleh ... Zantac's right, the only one saying that he is anything to the CBI is Saleh/Salih ... disregard "chicken little's" statements

But thanks for the post ProdigiousHaitian

Personally I think Saleh is the CBI's Version of TK! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well I guess there not getting rid of the 3 zeros then if they're making 100K note. not right way at least.

Maybe they will only print 3 100k notes which would add a total of 3 zero's. Then they could call in those 3 new 100k notes and BAM, they've deleted 3 zero's.

No wait, maybe they were simply referring to eating 3 zero candy bars.......

Ah, now I got it. They are so stuck in the past that they are talking about taking out 3 Japanese fighter pilots. Hence 3 more zeros gone..........

• Upvote 1

can we get an official confirmation from ali abt the 100k note if its gonna be available soon on his site?

michel

Hmmm...you realize we DO NOT want this to even be the case??!

If they indeed are issuing these huge notes, it would mean no rv!

It has to be a garbage article, or translation error!

If these notes did come out, you certainly do not want them!!

I am still hopeful the rv will happen this year!!

Dan