Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Oil Man’s D.C. Contact: Found at 1D 12/19/10

PhillyDinar

It's possible to be positive about this investment and still think that terryk and okie are a couple of shmucks. They're not mutually exclusive viewpoints. The same can be said for believing that the RV will happen, but not until 2011, which is my opinion. Not a negative viewpoint, just not as optimistic as others.

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Refer back to what seems to make the most sense; None of us will know when it's going to happen until it happens. It's great to keep second guessing and stay positive because one of these days we will all be rewarded for our patience. GO RV!!!!!!

Yep... One of these days. Same riff I used to hear back in 2004 when I bought.

As always, the only thing we can be certain of is that we can't ever believe the rumors. It's evident that they're in no hurry to do anything, and whatever govt. Maliki is almost ready to present to Parliament is anything but stable. The articles stating that he was going to present "70%" of a government on Monday make absolutely no sense. Pretty sure it has to be all or none to get a vote. He has until Friday to get it done. Just have to wait and see what happens. :unsure:

• Upvote 3

It's possible to be positive about this investment and still think that terryk and okie are a couple of shmucks. They're not mutually exclusive viewpoints. The same can be said for believing that the RV will happen, but not until 2011, which is my opinion. Not a negative viewpoint, just not as optimistic as others.

People still spend a lot to time reading and listening to terryk and okie to consider them as shmucks. At least they stay positive. Negative people have no place in this investment, oh yeah, they like to make other people miserable! :P

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

People still spend a lot to time reading and listening to terryk and okie to consider them as shmucks. At least they stay positive. Negative people have no place in this investment, oh yeah, they like to make other people miserable! :P

Are you saying you would rather listen to "positive" people who tell you things that have no basis in fact than to "negative" people who give you accurate information?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Are you saying you would rather listen to "positive" people who tell you things that have no basis in fact than to "negative" people who give you accurate information?

In a perfect world accurate info would be the norm. But are you sayin only certain(positive) people give out mis-information? Now thats not bein "realistic" is it?.............................................................GO RV 2010 BABY!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Seeing as this is mostly a game of speculation, I see no reason to be so negative. I agree that it should be based from facts and I think terryk and okie have done that as well as anyone. I have read as many sources as I reasonably can and still go on with my life, but what I do see is a few people with totally negative comments that have absolutely no basis whatsoever. I can handle the negative when it is fact based, but if you are just guessing, keep it to yourself.

• Upvote 3

At least they stay positive? What does that even mean?

Mindless Positivity = delusional

• Upvote 1

:blink:

bugmaniraq, on 19 December 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Nope! Not happening this week.

Read more:

Why not this week?

" still so much that needs to be done before any hope of an RV" What ?

JUST LOVE THESE PEOPLE THAT SAY (SO MUCH TO BE DONE) AND DON'T SAY WHAT.... :blink:

• Upvote 2

....but what I do see is a few people with totally negative comments that have absolutely no basis whatsoever. I can handle the negative when it is fact based, but if you are just guessing, keep it to yourself.

End Quote

And what I do see is a great many people with totally hype, all-positive, pro-pumper if not pumper themselves comments that have absolutely no basis whatsoever.

I can handle the positive and even the hyper-positive when it is fact based, but if you are just guessing, keep it to yourself.

Edited by umbertino

Seems to me that one of the things that has to be done would be the RV so they can move forward with the 2011 budget. Makes a lotta cense to me but then I'm no guru and have nothing to back it with. I simply rely on what I read each day. Thank you all who post the info and intel each day. It is certainly appreciated. Have a very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year. God Bless Semper Fi

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1