Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pretty slow

uncs

The storm will not hit until January 1st at the earliest. July 1st 2011 at the latest. You can bet on that!

I hate to say it folks I am bettin he is right on the money. We pull out completely in December 2011 no combat troops NO MONEY. They’ll have everything finalized right before we leave they will be forced to take care of themselves, they will have no choice,

Madman Out

Edited by madmanak47
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

THE ONLY THING I KNOW IS . . .

IT IS A GOOD INVESTMENT WEATHER IT HAPPENS NOW OR LATER.smile.gif

(I Just feel bad, and pray for those who really need it now. sad.gifGod Bless your families & situations)

------------> Go RV <----------for those that are hurting right now.

It will happen.

Edited by MovieMaker
  • Upvote 2

I hate to say it folks I am bettin he is right on the money. We pull out completely in December 2011 no combat troops NO MONEY. They’ll have everything finalized right before we leave they will be forced to take care of themselves, they will have no choice,

Madman Out

There is some logic in that, but Iraq NEEDS this RV long before then for lots of other reasons! Not sayin' it will be tomorrow, but I just can't see them pushing it that far!

Whenever for whatever..... I'm happy!!! Go RV!

• Upvote 1

The storm will not hit until January 1st at the earliest. July 1st 2011 at the latest. You can bet on that!

Are you willing to bet all of your IQD on that statement? I am.....

RRRRRVVVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree.... Many people are turning blue from holding their breathe on this thing. I'm hurting too, but if it continues without RV, it means I get the chance to procure more, on down the road. This is definitely one of the best investments I have seen since the dot-coms made millionaires. I would invest much more if I had the ability to do so right now. I may be new to this, but know a good thing when I see it, after (much) research, mind you. I have had to put myself in check on this. Many people I know are buying on reserve, with the 30 day speculation. I hope for them it comes through so they don't lose their 10%. Me, I am only human, I've had to keep my greed in check. I have had to put aside my urgency to obtain (more). This has been hard for me knowing that this will probably be a once in a lifetime situation. I've had to (pull it in) and tell myself, " how much is enough?". Enough, is what God has allowed me to have now, or later when the RV occurs. Inevitably, I will be telling myself I should have found a way to have more when it happens, but must also be thankful for the oppertunity of this being brought to my attention by a friend I haven't heard from for years about the investment potential. Will it happen? Yes, too many intities involved that have much higher stakes in this they we could ever emagine. We are in essence feeding off the crumbs, crumbs are better than a clean swept floor by the way, if you're hungry. These intities will be the ultimate deciding factor on what happens next, and in their eyes, the little people, i.e. us, don't matter. These intities are wrestless now, so it will happen soon in my opinion, which means very little to said intities. But I would rather be overlooked than have too much attention paid to my personal interest anyway, stay off (their) radar in effect. This means less hassle in the long run. I believe I have heard this whole thing referred to as the perfect storm... Well, I believe this to be true. The storm is not too far off the horizon, better have your rain gear on, hold on to the rail, because it's almost here... B) GO RV I'll be thankful for what ever I end up with! Spike

• Upvote 5

THE ONLY THING I KNOW IS . . .

IT IS A GOOD INVESTMENT WEATHER IT HAPPENS NOW OR LATER.smile.gif

(I Just feel bad, and pray for those who really need it now. sad.gifGod Bless your families & situations)

------------> Go RV <----------for those that are hurting right now.

It will happen.

Exactly. I think some people bought too much or they are relying on an RV to live.

• Upvote 1

Tough to believe that there is not much infor coming out about the govt in last 24 hours. I guess they wet right when they said not much will be coming out when it hits. I need this so bad it's not even funny.

Sometimes no news is good news ................

• Upvote 1

Remember that this is an investment 2 us and 2 many others the word Iraq brings them heartache because many have lost loved 1z in this war. The Gov can not run around talking about an RV and Big $ they will keep it with respect 2 those who have and still suffer from this war. It is the rebuilding of Iraq for the people of Iraq and it is a respectfull thing 2 rebuild what was broken 2 the onez who lost someone in the war. The gov also dont want this BIG investment secret all over the newz Bcause it kind of showz the Govz tru colors on cashing in as well. All we do know iz our heartz go out to all who have suffered and still suffer from the war in Iraq and when we do RV we all must give some back to what iz close 2 our heartz! We do have a SOLID investment, no 1 knows when the RV will take place and usually when Govz get silent they are up 2 something :) and we have had better newz in the last week about our investment than we have in 7yrz :) Keep calm, stay Pozitive :) PRAY :) :) :) All iz GooD...

• Upvote 1