Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

COMMON SENSE VIEW OF WHERE WE REALLY ARE...BY POURIT

pourit

I think the "hmmmmmm" part of the prices means it's sketchy

This is just a recap for people

I put the 2 sets of prices on the back burner and look for the information concerning the GOI and Ch 7

Is this gonna be a great week or what!

Thanks for the recap Pourit and congrats on the new addition to your family

Semper Fi

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

AS GOOD AS ALL THIS SOUNDS POURIT IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE LINKS OR PROOF OF SOME OF THESE CLAIMS.THANKS FOR THE POST :)

Right on thanks for all the pos info.

I myself, a born skeptic though still an investor, wonder why exactly CH7 cannot be lifted without an RV. What's the connection? That would mean the RV happening Tuesday. Or we'll have to wait til the next meeting of the Security Council?? Whenever that is.

Otherwise I think someone else posted an article in news that Kuwait is asking for CH7 to NOT be lifted.

Bottom line of course is who knows. All the news is starting to read like a gossip column or a soap opera! Guess we just have to hold onto our hats for Dec 15 because that's the most hard news we can get our minds around. :) Exciting!

In Brazil nobody is talking about a revaluation of the Reaal. Can you give me a link where I can find more info about your statement?

Bahrain's dinar is pretty sturdy!

Really… Pour doesn’t usually make claims that aren’t logical. Has someone hijacked his username… or does Pour have a new job??? :huh:

If this is happening (which doesn’t seem likely) I am with you guys on this redenomination thing that makes total sense. If there are two prices in some areas... that is a bad sign.

Al Muqdadiyah, Baquba, Kahlahs, Bahgdad (don’t know about all areas of Baghdad), Tikrit… nothing new with pricing today. :angry:

This is just coming from friends there that have talked to terps and local shops that have come in today.

I will know for certainty when gates open for LN’s in the morning tomorrow. B)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

That would be incredibly easy to confirm with a photo. Sandy040 tells us his friend in Iraq haven't seen two prices anywhere. That fact that it hasn't been confirmed tells me it's BS. The source of this "intel" tells me that too. I wouldn't concern myself with this.

Agreed Scooby Doo......the two price rumor would be extremely easy to confirm, and makes absolutely no sense to begin with. The merchants would have to "know" the new rate in order to price products at 2 rates, and that simply is never going to happen. Like the bank rumors, it's pure B.S. (actually, like EVERY rumor) :angry:

Ok we are hearing the rumor that there are two different prices in the stores in Iraq.....I dont think thats a good thing.....that sounds like the two currencies will have different values.....i.e this can of soda is either 2000 old dinar or 2 of the new dinar.....when germany did that it was when they were changing currencies.....if they were straight up revaluing the currency there would be no need for two different prices in stores.....

you are absolutely wrong....that doesn't even make sense at all?????????

Agreed Scooby Doo......the two price rumor would be extremely easy to confirm, and makes absolutely no sense to begin with. The merchants would have to "know" the new rate in order to price products at 2 rates, and that simply is never going to happen. Like the bank rumors, it's pure B.S. (actually, like EVERY rumor) :angry:

I agree...this makes sense :)

Congratulations on the grand baby.

We, as most of us, really need this Rv. I was talking to my sister a few days ago and this is what struck me hard...I have 4 healthy wonderful children. If anything was wrong with them non of this other would matter. It gave me another perspective! Doesn't change the fact that we need it, but makes me more patient because I already have the most important things.

BTW, great positive post. Thank you.

• Upvote 2

A COMMON SENSE VIEW OF WHERE WE REALLY ARE...

FROM...... POURIT.....IE:...POURITFORWARD

SOME MAY BE RUMOR BUT ALMOST EVERYONE IS ON THE SAME PAGE NOW..THIS IS GOOD

1) ALAWI IS WALKING AWAY...DOESN'T LIKE WHATS GOING ON...NOT A PROBLEM

2) MALIKI IS IN CHARGE...BIGTIME

3) MANY MANY SHIPS MOVING INTO PORT.....THIS IS GOOD

4) ALL CARGO SHIPS WITH VALUED SHIPMENTS HAVE AN EMBARGO ON THEM TILL NEXT (NOT THIS) WEDNESDAY...THIS IS EXCELLENT NEWS...

5) BANKS PINGING A HAPPY RATE.....YES

6) BIDEN CHAIRING MEETING AT UN ON THE 15TH TO VOTE ON CHAPTER 7 REMOVAL...THIS IS NOT A

DISCUSSION BUT A VOTE....GOOD

7) WTO MEETING ON THE 18TH TO CONSIDER IRAQ...BETTER

8) #7 ABOVE CAN'T HAPPEN WITHOUT #6 AND #6 CAN'T HAPPEN WITHOUT RV RV RV.....BEST

9) 13 COUNTRIES READY TO REVALUE AT THE SAME TIME...INCLUDING VIETNAM,

BRAZIL,TURKEY,KUWAIT,CHINA, IRAN, PHILLIPPINES, TIWAN, INDIA, UAE, BAHRAIN, SAUDI, AND

OF COURSE IRAQ...IRAQ...IRAQ...IRAQ...

10) GOVERNMENT...LAST MINISTERAL SEAT RUMORED AGREED UPON TODAY WHICH SIGNALS THE GOVERNMENT

IS COMPLETE...........YAHOOOOO

11) SCOOTER (ONE OF MY FAVORITES) INDICATED THAT WITH NEW FORCASTED OIL ASSETS RV HAS

POTENTIAL TO BE..... VERY STRONG

12) RUMOR IS ATMS AND SMART CARDS ARE LOADED....HAPPY DAYS

13) KURDS PAID THEIR GOVERNMENT TODAY...THIS IS GOOD

14) PRICES ON THE SHELVES IN IRAQ HAVE TWO PRICES.......WHY WOULD THAT BE...HMMMMM!!!

15) NOW HERE IS A NEGATIVE...A COUPLE PEOPLE THINK SOME OF THIS MAY NOT BE TRUE...TIME WILL TELL

SUMMARY.....45 DAYS AGO ALL WE WERE TALKING ABOUT WAS FORMING THE GOVERNMENT...AND TODAY ALL WE ARE TALKING ABOUT IS FINISHING A COUPLE OF ITEMS AND THE RV. WHEN WILL THIS HAPPEN...VERY SOON. WHAT IS VERY SOON...THE CONCENSUS IS BY THE 18TH OF DECEMBER. BUT REMEMBER ...MALIKI STILL HAS TWO WEEKS TO GET THINGS DONE IF HE NEEDS IT. ALMOST EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT A RATE OF $3.22 TO $3.86. BOTH OF WHICH WOULD BE JUST FINE...I CAN TELL YOU THIS...THE 15TH TO THE 18TH HAS VERY STRONG INDICATORS FOR AN RV. COULD IT TAKE ANOTHER MONTH...YES...AND ALTHOUGH WE ARE ALL PRAYING FOR WEDNESDAY AS MANY, MANY BELIEVE...WHAT EVER YOU DO...DON'T GIVE UP THE SHIP BECAUSE THE WORLD NEEDS YOU TO HAVE WEALTH TO SHARE WITH OTHERS............AND ONE FACT I JUST HEARD...CONFIRMED......I JUST FOUND OUT 5 MINUTES AGO A LITTLE GIRL NAMED LOLA WILL BE BORN IN SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA IN THE SPRING ...OUR SON BEING THE FATHER, AND IT BEATS ANY RV OUT THERE.......HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WEEK AND OF COURSE...DON'T FORGET TO ........POURITFORWARD

Pourit started the entire post with "SOME MAY BE RUMOR" so let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Thanks for the linkup of all the issues in play, but most of all (for it reminds us of what is REALLY important)

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEWS OF THE BABY-TO-BE!! May mother and baby have a safe journey, and may you and your family have a safe and happy holiday season!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Confirm it all? Good luck w/that. I think this is a good summary. After all he prefaced that not

all had been confirmed. Sure we could see another set dates pass, but doesn't it seem like

the perfect storm is coming together? Let's not bicker over every item. In this case, the whole

is greater than the sum of its parts. Granted some parts are contingent on others but that's just

the way it is. I say thanks pourit!

Oh, and I grew up on the coast. I could alwas stand on the beach and predict almost to the hour

when a storm was coming without having to hear it from the weatherman. This kind of feels like

one of those moments. I don't care if the weatherman says its sunny and clear, I see something brewing

on the horizon!

• Upvote 1

In Brazil nobody is talking about a revaluation of the Reaal. Can you give me a link where I can find more info about your statement?

I don't know if Brazil is ready to revaluate their currency, however, Brazil recently found a extremely large oil reserve, which if estimates are correct could place Brazil 3rd or 4th in sized oil reserves. Just saying!

you are absolutely wrong....that doesn't even make sense at all?????????

How does that not make sense?? Thats what happened in germany when they switched currencies....was just using that as an example for there being two prices in the markets in Iraq.....like if they said you can buy this for X amount of old dinar or you can buy it for X amount of new dinar......thats a RD....two bills with same purchasing power......the thought of them saying they have two prices already in the stores, one for pre-rv and one for post-rv sounds a little far-fetched for this point in time....

Don't lose your faith in Jesus my son. He will deliver what ever you pray for. Dont be a heathen. Rejoice in his name, no small time gurus needed, only jesus

Hey you.....down here.....come back down to earth before talking to me......All your saying is rubbish.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

There is one HUGE problem with your premise.......they don't have a lick of common sense in that country and you are basing your whole argument as to why it will happen on something that is not there......sorry. JMO ;)

Im not saying anything will happen bro....Im just throwing out a scenerio for someone hearing about two diff prices...cause its about the only one ive ever heard of....I dont think any of it is true about two diff prices....but IF there is, it doesnt sound good! Not tryin to argue any point.....except that I HIGHLY doubt there is two diff prices being seen right now cause everyone I know over there hasent seen anything of the sort....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't know if Brazil is ready to revaluate their currency, however, Brazil recently found a extremely large oil reserve, which if estimates are correct could place Brazil 3rd or 4th in sized oil reserves. Just saying!

My source in Brazil didn't hear anything about a RV of the Real.I plan on living there a few months a year anyway.In beautiful Salvador, Bahia.

No rubbish here, don't need to listed to any little wana be guru. Trust in Jesus and it all you need. U need to come back to earth and when this thing finalizes you will realize you were on Pluto, Hey come back down here my son were prayer is all you need, then i will read scripture to you and watch as the lord fills your heart

End Quote

Do you talk to your wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend/whatever about Jesus ie.preaching to them all the blessed time? Just asking.......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1