Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

American Contractor 12/11/10

Bumper64

another site

« No Census, Will Decide Date Next Week | Main

NCSP Draft Copy to Iraq Parliament

It has been reported that the Al-Iraqiyah List has completed the draft law for the position of the National Council for Strategic Policies (NCSP) and will be submitting the draft copy to the Iraqi Parliament. This is a step in the right direction however, the NCSP position must first become a law then a committee must be formed before the Iraqi Parliament will be allowed to vote on it. http://www.another site/2010/12/ncsp_draft_copy_to_iraq_parlia.html#more

The draft copy has some interesting text. The jurisdiction of the NCSP will include setting foreign policies; security strategies and reorganization of the Armed Forces; as well as economic, financial, investment, energy, environment, health, and service strategies. The report adds that the NCSP will have a say in the strategic agreements, the right to revise legislated laws, and a duty to maintain the separation of authorities, adding that it will assess the judicial system, ensure its neutrality, work on reforming it, and legislate the Federal Supreme Court draft law. The draft law copy states they have the right to form committees according to its by laws. The positions in the NCSP will consist of the Chairman, the three presidencies, the ministers, the MP’s, the Kurdistan Region president and bloc leaders. The NCSP will have jurisdiction, privileges, and the status equivalent of Prime Minister. In addition, the NCSP will have the right to summon any high ranking official to attend any Parliament Session.

The local Baghdad news media has reported that the Kurdistan Bloc Alliance (KBA) has said that it will file a no confidence vote against the government and parliament if the Kurdish demands listed in the Kurdish documents are not met.

There is much talk and speculation floating around that the Iraqi government will be formed in December and unfortunately, that is not the case. They still have until the end of January to have this mission completed.

Posted by another site on December 11, 2010 11:35 PM | Permalink

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

A/C is a downer, but it will happen eventually---- this we know for sure. We will look back on all this worrying and wonder why we didnt just leave it in Gods hands and relax. Chill and have an awesome holiday.

:D

I agree with you on both parts! Time will tell :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

There is much talk and speculation floating around that the Iraqi government will be formed in December and unfortunately, that is not the case. They still have until the end of January to have this mission completed.

Read more:

Did I miss something or is AC just (as usual) putting out the "negitive vibes".... Everything we have read for the last month is "M" has 30 days and that ends on the 25th. Did I or we miss something? Or is AC under the thought "M" won't meet his dead line, we will have another appointed PM ("A"?) and we will have another 15 days for the GOI to form. This then puts us into the second week of January 2011. :(

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI B)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

A/C is a downer, but it will happen eventually---- this we know for sure. We will look back on all this worrying and wonder why we didnt just leave it in Gods hands and relax. Chill and have an awesome holiday.

:D

[/quote

Your right. When we look back we see this guy giving correct information and since he has never predicted a rate or an "RV." He has predicted the all of the other government information with out being biased. So in anothers words, his information is the only information we can depend on. Again I will ask this questions, "Why do people who offer correct information become downers."

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 5

He's just playin the odds

I may be wrong here, and correct me if i am, but if Maliki can't get it done then someone else will be designated to form the GOI

Hence, end of Jan 2011

With all thats happening, i'm hoping Maliki can get it done sooner, than later

Like Sonny1 said, next weeks big!

Gotta be in it to win it

Semper Fi

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't enjoy his posts. In the begining for myself when I was trying to figure stuff out I appreciated him but as time has gone on, I have come to totally despise his takes and I don't care if he's right. It's about how he presents himself and he makes it very clear he doesn't believe in our investment which we all know takes a certain amount of faith. So then why am I going to listen to him?

Why am I going to listen to a guy who you will never see address the research and information provided by guys like Scooter and Phoenix?

So what? AC has a paperboy that delivers him news a little earlier than we see it on the web....

and what makes me laugh a little he is 100% right all the time... :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It has been reported that the Al-Iraqiyah List has completed the draft law for the position of the National Council for Strategic Policies (NCSP) and will be submitting the draft copy to the Iraqi Parliament. This is a step in the right direction however, the NCSP position must first become a law then a committee must be formed before the Iraqi Parliament will be allowed to vote on it.

The draft copy has some interesting text. The jurisdiction of the NCSP will include setting foreign policies; security strategies and reorganization of the Armed Forces; as well as economic, financial, investment, energy, environment, health, and service strategies. The report adds that the NCSP will have a say in the strategic agreements, the right to revise legislated laws, and a duty to maintain the separation of authorities, adding that it will assess the judicial system, ensure its neutrality, work on reforming it, and legislate the Federal Supreme Court draft law. The draft law copy states they have the right to form committees according to its by laws. The positions in the NCSP will consist of the Chairman, the three presidencies, the ministers, the MP’s, the Kurdistan Region president and bloc leaders. The NCSP will have jurisdiction, privileges, and the status equivalent of Prime Minister. In addition, the NCSP will have the right to summon any high ranking official to attend any Parliament Session.

The local Baghdad news media has reported that the Kurdistan Bloc Alliance (KBA) has said that it will file a no confidence vote against the government and parliament if the Kurdish demands listed in the Kurdish documents are not met.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3