Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

American Contractor 12/11/10

Bumper64

A.C. stands for All Crap!! I'm gonna be out of a job soon!!

No disrespect but who fault is that. No A/C. If you want to become more educated on when the RV may happen. Listen to him and quit knocking him.

Bottom line, we want an RV it has not happened.

I'm sure he is invested, I'm sure he wants it to happen.

If you like positive in the world of investing, we can all read TK

Well said. I haven't quite figured out that all these people bash this guy for the information he considers current. Than all the people who call him negative look at TK who we all know is a liar and calls him an idiot. What do these people really want. In my opinion they want someone to lie to them in a way they can believe it.

I will take any Terry K rumor as a news before beleiving a word from AC. I think this guy works for the Irani government.

If I told you that all of my brother soldiers in Iraq tell me the same thing he does would you still think he works for the Iranian government. Oh by the way have you have noticed that there are few and very few people on this website from a military background. Do you know that when I was there, most of my entire Infantry company has purchased dinar. Do you know that most of my battalion did it also. Where are these people at on this website. There not here because they know from real information since they walk in the green zone everyday that we are not as close as you people think.

Also the reason I like to call these gurus liars. They have been chasing their lies for so long I think its comical. You people worship them like their gods. I hate to break the news to you. A/C is where most of my fellow soldiers get their information. Just a thought for you. I hate to ruin your day.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

It has been reported that the Al-Iraqiyah List has completed the draft law for the position of the National Council for Strategic Policies (NCSP) and will be submitting the draft copy to the Iraqi Parliament. This is a step in the right direction however, the NCSP position must first become a law then a committee must be formed before the Iraqi Parliament will be allowed to vote on it.

The draft copy has some interesting text. The jurisdiction of the NCSP will include setting foreign policies; security strategies and reorganization of the Armed Forces; as well as economic, financial, investment, energy, environment, health, and service strategies. The report adds that the NCSP will have a say in the strategic agreements, the right to revise legislated laws, and a duty to maintain the separation of authorities, adding that it will assess the judicial system, ensure its neutrality, work on reforming it, and legislate the Federal Supreme Court draft law. The draft law copy states they have the right to form committees according to its by laws. The positions in the NCSP will consist of the Chairman, the three presidencies, the ministers, the MP’s, the Kurdistan Region president and bloc leaders. The NCSP will have jurisdiction, privileges, and the status equivalent of Prime Minister. In addition, the NCSP will have the right to summon any high ranking official to attend any Parliament Session.

The local Baghdad news media has reported that the Kurdistan Bloc Alliance (KBA) has said that it will file a no confidence vote against the government and parliament if the Kurdish demands listed in the Kurdish documents are not met.

There is much talk and speculation floating around that the Iraqi government will be formed in December and unfortunately, that is not the case. They still have until the end of January to have this mission completed.

No they don't! If Maliki wants to be PM, it has to be done by the 25th, period. If Iraq wants to be released from Chapter 7, the RV has to happen, and the government has to be officialy announced to the world. Iraq wants this done now, not next month. Uncle Sam wants his tax money in April, and I believe he will get his wish!

Bottom line, we want an RV it has not happened.

I'm sure he is invested, I'm sure he wants it to happen.

If you like positive in the world of investing, we can all read TK

If you invested in dinar, and you do not believe that it will RV, then you are an idiot! Only an idiot puts his money into things where he knows he is going to lose. These negative people like AC are like people who place a wager on a team in the super bowl, and then go out the week prior to the game, and say how impossible it will be for the team they bet on to win. It's stupid! Like many people have stated before, this investment is not an "if", but rather a "when", and "how much"! It's so easy to play the negative side, and have the false impression that you are a genius, because the RV hasn't happened "YET". Notice I emphasized the word "YET"!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's obvious to me that people can't take the truth, especially when it's NOT what they want to hear. It's a very distinct possibility that the RV will not happen in 2010, a possibility I am leaning towards, for various reasons. Bottom line, my gut has never let me down and right now it's telling me to sit back be patient and maybe next year we'll all have a good Christmas.

This is not negative, just reality.

• Upvote 4

Did he EVER say it was not going to happen? I believe he said not this year. And if you think this is a (guar·an·tee) then you are the IDIOT!!

If you invested in dinar, and you do not believe that it will RV, then you are an idiot! Only an idiot puts his money into things where he knows he is going to lose. These negative people like AC are like people who place a wager on a team in the super bowl, and then go out the week prior to the game, and say how impossible it will be for the team they bet on to win. It's stupid! Like many people have stated before, this investment is not an "if", but rather a "when", and "how much"! It's so easy to play the negative side, and have the false impression that you are a genius, because the RV hasn't happened "YET". Notice I emphasized the word "YET"!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

As always, another great post with logical thinking from the Soldier. :twothumbs:

No disrespect but who fault is that. No A/C. If you want to become more educated on when the RV may happen. Listen to him and quit knocking him.

Well said. I haven't quite figured out that all these people bash this guy for the information he considers current. Than all the people who call him negative look at TK who we all know is a liar and calls him an idiot. What do these people really want. In my opinion they want someone to lie to them in a way they can believe it.

If I told you that all of my brother soldiers in Iraq tell me the same thing he does would you still think he works for the Iranian government. Oh by the way have you have noticed that there are few and very few people on this website from a military background. Do you know that when I was there, most of my entire Infantry company has purchased dinar. Do you know that most of my battalion did it also. Where are these people at on this website. There not here because they know from real information since they walk in the green zone everyday that we are not as close as you people think.

Also the reason I like to call these gurus liars. They have been chasing their lies for so long I think its comical. You people worship them like their gods. I hate to break the news to you. A/C is where most of my fellow soldiers get their information. Just a thought for you. I hate to ruin your day.

• Upvote 3