Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CNBC on INVESTING IN IRAQ 11/24/2010 WOW....U

Eddinar

Nicely done Batman! The key here guys is not that they didn't talk about the currency as it is still clearly unknown to virtually all. Heck, we probably know more about it than they do, seriously. The thing I didn't see anyone mention on this thread so far was the teletype during the interview that reflected what may be one of the most important IMMEDIATE features and proof of American Military existence and that was the preparation for the RV. It stated that violence was down dramatically to none at all lately (paraphrased). That tells me that our military is in place to keep a lid on the chaos which in turn will pave the way to a smooth and imminent RV. Happy Turkey day everyone. That is something to give thanks to!!

Edited by hrdbawl

Great explanation Captjohn. We don't hear much currency news from the news media out there. Like most big investments once the media starts talking about it, it will be too late to invest and make a big profit. By then it will be old news.

Edited by marknet73

For those of you that are extremely new , I say that because I am relatively new cnbc did a piece on investing in the dinar a long time ago and they interviewed Ali about it go to dinartrade.com and look in the news section they have the interview, have a nice holiday and if your a turkey, RUN FORREST, RUN :blink:B)

btw THANKS ED

They mentioned investing in "deposits w/bank of bagdad" .... ain't that dinar? huh.gif

Either way, I think he was mainly referring to when they are formally on the stock market--- what kinds of things are good to invest in.

Exactly! And the conversation got weird when talking about the bank. He got a little tongue tied...didn't explain how the bank was something to invest it. Just said there have been more deposits when he was supposed to be listing what to invest in. He said the bank in a sentence or two and went on and on about the soda packaging plant...hmmm lol

For those of you that are extremely new , I say that because I am relatively new cnbc did a piece on investing in the dinar a long time ago and they interviewed Ali about it go to dinartrade.com and look in the news section they have the interview, have a nice holiday and if your a turkey, RUN FORREST, RUN :blink:B)

btw THANKS ED

I think this video is positive information & in addition to your Ali video I want to add this link, the woman interviewing is the same as in this Jim Cramer/CNBC clip, this was about a year ago.

btw THANKS ED

link please?

Exactly! And the conversation got weird when talking about the bank. He got a little tongue tied...didn't explain how the bank was something to invest it. Just said there have been more deposits when he was supposed to be listing what to invest in. He said the bank in a sentence or two and went on and on about the soda packaging plant...hmmm lol

Yea, and he looked very frustrated at being interupted by the host lady....