Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Real gift

Lori Mc

One last 'religious' post here, I have to say.

When that day comes and all us Christians disappear, then you 'non-Bible thumpers' CAN REJOICE AND DANCE IN THE STREETS !! Woo-Hoo, those Christians are g-o-n-e! Then WATCH OUT, you think this is a rollercoatser, stressful ride, you are in for some surprises. Enough said from this CHRISTian.

• Upvote 1

I have some interesting information to share with all those who are worried about this not working out. IT WILL. The government isn't really controlling this event. You see, back thousands of years ago God inspired the writer of Jeremiah 51 about this time in our lives, He wrote that there will be a time when Babylon which is now called Iraq would be taken to a poverty level, it also stated that the people will labor in vain and grow weary. Well I believe they have been there for a long time. The book of Rev.17 talks about the

sinfulness of this country and how in the end times they will rise to great wealth, that the wealth of the world will come for her. People, how could this prophet have known this? Why would he write something like this? They didn't know about the oil back then. God has a plan, and everyone that involved with this investment is part of that plan. Wow what an exciting place to be. There isn't any other thing that Iraq can do that would spread wealth to the world but to RV.

Now as exciting as that may be, As good as that sounds we must not forget that God gave us something way more than money, he gave us his son to take away the sins of the world. He gave us a free gift that we could spend eternity in Heaven with him. So because we don't know what tomorrow hold for us, please ask him for forgiveness of your sins and ask him to be the Savior of you life. That would be the most valuable gift you ever receive. The RV might just be the second one.

Well actually, Babylon will never come back accoring to Jeremiah 51:

“And you must say, ‘This is how Babylon will sink down and never rise up because of the calamity that I am bringing in upon her.’

Jeremiah 51:64

This speaks of the actual place called Babylon. Babylon will never prosper or be rebuilt. Sadam tried to rebuild the walls of Babylon and you see what happened to him.

Then in Revelation, the Bible speaks of a different Babylon. spiritual Babylon, The Babylon of false religious worship. You see back in Babylon's hayday, it was home to every form false religious worship and there was a different"god" on every corner. This is what happens to Babylon in the end:

1 After these things I saw another angel descending from heaven, with great authority; and the earth was lighted up from his glory. 2 And he cried out with a strong voice, saying: “She has fallen! Babylon the Great has fallen, and she has become a dwelling place of demons and a lurking place of every unclean exhalation and a lurking place of every unclean and hated bird! 3 For because of the wine of the anger of her fornication all the nations have fallen [victim], and the kings of the earth committed fornication with her, and the traveling merchants of the earth became rich due to the power of her shameless luxury.” Revelation 18

YHWH doesn't care if we are materially rich or not. He cares about our spiritual richness and you are right about his Son Jesus, he wants us to follow his Son and recognize his sacrifice for humanity. May God bless you for posting that simple and undeniable truth for everyone on this board. Peace.

My son has gone on to be with God this year and I have been too greif struck to work......God has taken care of my son and me! Thanks be to God and your kind post.

You will see him again. May God Blees you.

• Upvote 1

Well actually, Babylon will never come back accoring to Jeremiah 51:

“And you must say, ‘This is how Babylon will sink down and never rise up because of the calamity that I am bringing in upon her.’

Jeremiah 51:64

This speaks of the actual place called Babylon. Babylon will never prosper or be rebuilt. Sadam tried to rebuild the walls of Babylon and you see what happened to him.

Then in Revelation, the Bible speaks of a different Babylon. spiritual Babylon, The Babylon of false religious worship. You see back in Babylon's hayday, it was home to every form false religious worship and there was a different"god" on every corner. This is what happens to Babylon in the end:

1 After these things I saw another angel descending from heaven, with great authority; and the earth was lighted up from his glory. 2 And he cried out with a strong voice, saying: “She has fallen! Babylon the Great has fallen, and she has become a dwelling place of demons and a lurking place of every unclean exhalation and a lurking place of every unclean and hated bird! 3 For because of the wine of the anger of her fornication all the nations have fallen [victim], and the kings of the earth committed fornication with her, and the traveling merchants of the earth became rich due to the power of her shameless luxury.” Revelation 18

And this is why we shouldn't invest based on bible prophecy. It's too open to interpretation.

• Upvote 4

And this is why we shouldn't invest based on bible prophecy. It's too open to interpretation.

Good point Mr. R. Also, lest we not forget that the version of the bible we read has been translated anywhere from 2 to 4 times, we all know what translation does to intent and meaning! Anyways GO RV in 2010!!!

• Upvote 2

I agree. Bible prophecy is difficult at times. People will do well to just listen to Jesus' words: Love your God with your whole mind, strength and spirit and Love your neighbor as yourself. The world would be a better place if everybody did this. Peace.

• Upvote 3

It doesn’t matter whether the comments are positive or negative, your post was thought provoking and challenged even those who might not be saved to at the very least, examine their own convictions. I believe that the RV is biblical and will happen when GOD is ready for it to happen. My hope is that when the RV happens you will at the very least give your tithe (10%) to the church of your choice. GOD knows your heart and if he knows that your already thinking along those lines he will be more apt to bless you! A kind word doesn't take much effort, be an encourager not a discourager! GOD is an AWESOME GOD! Happy Thanksgiving!

• Upvote 2

Just like politics,two things that we'll never have a total consensus on..........................................................GO RV BABY!!!!!

And just as we are waiting for the BIG RV day and others LAUGH and SNEER at us, so there will be a day for Christians as we wait for our big day others LAUGH and SNEER at us. I trully hope you will be one and dont delay! I guess its just what you truly know! I guess we are just DOUBLE WINNERS!!!!

I talk to him every day...I was raised that he is everywhere and I need not have to go to a place of worship to feel blessed. I understand that there is a higher power but when I read post like this (an I know I did not have to post anything here) but it is like someone just pushing and pushing.... People give God the credit for the good - but my question is - was it Gods intentions for people to be losing there homes and jobs. That answer is NO....things happen for a reason...

Yes they are happening for a reason. There are people in this world that ignore God & don't ask him for his help & when their world falls apart then they blame him for what happened.God has not gone anywhere & he has a great plan for our lives. We just need to come to him & learn what it is.

Edited by phyll864

One last 'religious' post here, I have to say.

When that day comes and all us Christians disappear, then you 'non-Bible thumpers' CAN REJOICE AND DANCE IN THE STREETS !! Woo-Hoo, those Christians are g-o-n-e! Then WATCH OUT, you think this is a rollercoatser, stressful ride, you are in for some surprises. Enough said from this CHRISTian.

If the Rapture happens before the RV, your investment was for nothing... B)

I talk to him every day...I was raised that he is everywhere and I need not have to go to a place of worship to feel blessed. I understand that there is a higher power but when I read post like this (an I know I did not have to post anything here) but it is like someone just pushing and pushing.... People give God the credit for the good - but my question is - was it Gods intentions for people to be losing there homes and jobs. That answer is NO....things happen for a reason...

How and why? Well the how is from investors giving us some information. The why? - we decided to take the gamble, economics, domestic product, and timing.....

You tell'em, Man.....You tell'em right....

Yes Rosco, things do happen for a reason. And as soon as this Dinar RVs I have a lot of reasons not to even speak of Iraq anymore. But I will try to help people evey way I can. Let that be the reason.

Agreed on that one. Amen.

Hey,Niko, you knew from the name of the post that there was going to be some christian views and support in this thread.

Why didn't you just pass it by? That's one of the problems with America today, is that the christians just keep getting pushed further and further away, while all the other faiths/beliefs/non-beliefs, whatever get to just push us around! I personally don't like that at all, and it makes me mad as hell when people like you think you should be able to tell us to shut up.

Well, heres what I have to say. Why don't you SHUT UP!!! Whether it's on this website, or any other, on the street, in a bar, I don't care where. If someone wishes to profess their faith in GOD, Let em do it!!! They sure ain't hurting you, and it probably makes them feel good. I'm sorry if I have offended, that wasn't my intention, but my anger kind of took over. I don't even mean to point you out specifically, I just get tired of people saying that there is no place for religion on this site. I pray every day that this thing happens, and yeah, I admit, there is some selfishness involved.

But, I expect a lot of good humanitarianism to occur following this great event also, and regardless of what your religion, that would be a good thing!!! IMHO.

Hey kid, I didnt tell anyone to "shut up" and btw I went to catholic school, I am merely stating that this isnt the place to preach religon imo. There is another site for you to do so and discuss dinar. So simma down francis.

• Upvote 1

As good as that sounds we must not forget that God gave us something way more than money, he gave us his son to take away the sins of the world. He gave us a free gift that we could spend eternity in Heaven with him. So because we don't know what tomorrow hold for us, please ask him for forgiveness of your sins and ask him to be the Savior of you life. That would be the most valuable gift you ever receive. The RV might just be the second one.

To me this is the best part of you post. I totally believe that God has had his hand in this from the day my husband said he was going to Iraq to help them. He did not have to go he served his time already, and we didnt even know about the dinar. He was told about it and for some reason thought that he would buy some. Told me to take care of someday it might be worth something or we would have pretty wallpaper. As for your bills give them over to him and he Will help you find the way to get them paid. When I came on this site I didnot realize that they were so many Christians here. I know alot of good will be done with the money these Christians will recieve. If you dont have a favorite church there are many ways to tithe. any where and anybody you help in his name I am sure he will be happy with Just make sure you pay it forward . I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving and thank you for the post. Also when it gets here dont for get to put CHRIST IN YOUR CHRISTMAS!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Lori, i to im a man of GOD. and i believe that GOD, not some ( higher power ) has a lot to do with this investment. I feel thankful that GOD even felt enough of me to let me in on this investment. we all should thank GOD that were in the position that we are in. think about it......GOD woke you up this morning, not your dog, not your wife, not your girl friend, not your kids, and not your alarm. IT WAS GOD. if it wasn't for GOD, WE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO HEAR A WORD FROM OUR LOVED ONES. I know someone said no preaching, but every day that we see day light we are preaching without saying a word. and GOD does not want us to loose jobs or homes but GODS will will be done not ours. And trust, if GOD takes it he gives back 10x. God Bless and go RV.....

Niko...If an apology is in order from me to you, please accept it. As far as Kid goes, cool. As far as why I was angry...look around. If you mention the wrong religion in a sentence, everybody goes oooooooh. but you can say any thing at all about christians, and we're supposed to turn the other cheek. Gets old, and I ain't gonna keep turning the other cheek when I can see plainly with my own two eyes that that is a huge problem with our country today. Nuff said.