Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The RV Deception!

4aprofit

Such a great post, well thought out and written, so much better than reading the Arabish idiocy everyday. No disrespect to those that post it. I disagree with you Mr SaudiRick, this has come straight from the heart, much easier to read than chat babble!!!

Thank you so much for this breath of fresh air. I cannot begin to explain how very sorry I feel for the decent Iraqi people having to live through all of the deceit and lies everyday of their lives.

Well done. :)

Edited by sessi
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

What you say are all questions I have asked myself and only have answers that may make sense to me. I am not qualified enough to surmise the why?? of all the things you said. I keep taking in all the information I can and hope this all plays out like the people on these sites say it will. As you stated "mainstream media never discusses the dinar". Kind of makes you wonder. :unsure:

• Upvote 1

Such a great post, well thought out and written, so much better than reading the Arabish idiocy everyday. No disrespect to those that post it. I disagree with you Mr SaudiRick, this has come straight from the heart, much easier to read than chat babble!!!

Thank you so much for this breath of fresh air. I cannot begin to explain how very sorry I feel for the decent Iraqi people having to live through all of the deceit and lies everyday of their lives.

Well done. smile.gif

Well said Sessi!

NO doubt! It's exactly what I tried to tell my friends when I tried to get them involved in this investment (they all laughed at me and told me I'm stupid and maybe crazy). Anyways hope it works out well for us, the US, the iraqis, Iraq, the ME and ultimately the world. GO RV in 2010!!!

NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND WHEN less than 1% of the people in America even know about the Dinar. The people in the know who are the leadership have keep it quiet and have known since before the start of the invasion. This type thing has happened many time when a country is liberated but unless you are in politic's or a true historian you would never know . Your to busy trying to make a living and making someone else a living to pay attenetion to world event. Also most people are so scarde to do anything they wouldn't believe even their mother if she told them to invest in currency from a war torn country .. They would just laugh and make the old stupid statement well if it's sounds to good to be true it is. That statement is the scape goat for people who have zero inetiative to study and find out for themselves and they are so closed minded most everything in life passes them by and they wonder WHY??? This RV is just another loss for these people but BLESS GOD for those of you on this site who are standing together and positioning yourself and your families in a position to help yourself , America, Your Church , and future generation. GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU GO RV. Rev Dan

• Upvote 6

Great Food for Thought.....Thanks for taking the time to post! Heck, most folks in the US don't know who the VP or Senators are from their own states....A lot of people just don't have the extra income to invest and aren't willing to assume the risk...

Edited by sgtsanders

Excellent post OP... I've made similar comments and thought i'd give you a good ole +1 for your well thought out statement. I too find it very strange with the lack of media "hype" surrounding the potential in the Dinar... For example, you can watch a day time soap opera or even Fox News and both networks will air 20-30 different commercials on speculating in "Gold"... I guess maybe it's because people understand "Gold" and if it's the only thing they talk about.... well I guess people get duped into thinking somehow it preserves your wealth or advances it... I fear for the uneducated investors that "buy into" Gold when it's too late - when it's peaked in value for the next X amount of years and they stubbornly ride the bubble in the wrong direction. I'm not saying it will happen soon, but it will happen. Once people stop hoarding Gold and sell it back - you will see an "adjustment" in the market.

- Fresh B)

Great post!!!! I'm not very well read in Irqui ways, but where is all the money going???? ALL WE EVER HEAR FROM THEM IS i'M SO POOR!!! PLEASE GIVE TO ME!!! pLEASE PROTECT MEE!!! tHEY HAVE PRETTY GOOD SCAM GOING!!!

Great post!!!! I'm not very well read in Irqui ways, but where is all the money going???? ALL WE EVER HEAR FROM THEM IS i'M SO POOR!!! PLEASE GIVE TO ME!!! pLEASE PROTECT MEE!!! tHEY HAVE PRETTY GOOD SCAM GOING!!!

More on the RV Deception.........

Is'nt it strange how the U.S. Banks have been selling Dinar for years now, and an Executive Order was put in place "Particulary"...for the "IRAQI DINAR"...to be sold and invested in.....I just thought how odd, and have we ever seen this before, and/or a currency that was sold at a bank, especially at this magnitutde, that was listed as an "EXOTIC CURRENCY"...and now here recently, or as we're told...as it's said that it has now went to a "WORLD CURRENCY"....but yet not trading as such...or yet...or at least like it needs to be?...And then you have all the talk of Forex, Hedge Funds, Banks progressively advancing in the Iraqi business sectors, The ISX movements, The CIA World Factbook listing Iraq as the top Economic Growth Country out of the top 20 in the World...and they are many times signifigantly higher than the other 19 on the list...they have relatively no inflation, or as compared to other countries, making them the investment vehicle of choice.....the list goes on and on...ALL WHILE USING A CURRENCY, THAT SOME SAY MAY NOT GO ANYWHERE...OR FOR QUITE SOME TIME....LOL.....

P.S. If the U.S. Treasury were'nt holding plenty of Dinar...it would blow my mind...as if we can buy it and hold it as an investment and with their approval...why would'nt they want this same investment for themselves. It sure seems like they have much confidence in this to allow this venture in the first place...because if this whole thing was bogus, we're either all going down together anyway...or we'll all come up...so whatever it will be...it sure has been condoned, approved and invested in with hefty price tags and risks, and interwoven into much of the monetary systems here in the U.S....For what it's worth....

• Upvote 1