Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The RV Deception!

4aprofit

IN MY MOST HUMBLEST OPINION, AND THIS IS MY THOUGHT/OPINION,.

WE ALL BELIEVE THAT THERE IS DIFFINANTELY A "SERIOUS " GAG ORDER.

WHEN WE KNOW WHAT THAT "MAGIC" NUMBER IS.

I HOPE THAT WE ARE ALL SITTING DOWN , CAUSE, I THINK WE ARE GOING TO HEAR ALOT OF "THUDS" THROUGHOUT

THE WORLD. AND I MEAN THAT IN A "GOOD WAY". AND YOUR RIGHT, ONLY THE GOOD MAN UPSTAIRS KNOWS THE "TRUTH".

AND I BELIEVE THAT IF ANYONE REALLY HAD A HINT/CLUE OF WHAT WAS GOING ON, THERE WOULD BE MASS HESTERICS.

FOR EVERYONE WOULD BE TRY TO GET INTO THE SAME BOAT!

SO, LET'S COUNT OUR BLESSINGS, LET GIVE THANKS THAT WE WHERE BLESSED TO GET A "PEAK" INTO THE FUTURE.

AND THAT WE WERE ALL WILLING TO TAKE A STEP IN "FAITH". AND I BELIEVE WE WILL ALL BE WELL REWARDED.

AND FOR THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ, THEY WILL FINALLY GET THE BREAK THEY SO DESPARATELY DESERVE.

AND FOR OUR MEN AND WOMEN IN THE ARMED FORCES..................................GOD BLESS YOU, GOD WATCH OVER YOU AND GOD PROTECT YOU!

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO. NOW REMEMBER, THIS IS MY HUMBLE, SIMPLISTIC VIEW.

LOVE TO ALL, PEACE, JOY AND BLESSINGS GALORE!

DRAVMORRIS2

• Upvote 2

Thanks '4aprofit' for your original post and your follow-up one. Very good background info.

Several others in this thread have made some pretty good comments also, as in feeling like there is silent 'gag order' in place and that it would cause mass hysteria if too many people knew about it. Can you imagine the run on the banks and how many would be kissing their jobs goodbye and how that would affect everyday business?

I can relate to the comment someone made about people being too busy with their daily lives and challenges it brings, their own work or working for someone else (and I'll add many working more than one job) that they don't have time to pay attention to the news. Yes, they may listen to Fox or CNN or CNBC on their way to and from work and turn on the evening news but as was pointed out, those stations are 'mum' for the most part... except some coverage on the elections progress in Iraq.

I don't think there would be that many countries and companies anxious to sign contracts and trade agreements if they did not see LOTS of potential there.

I for one am grateful to the person who told me about it, because otherwise I would have never known, as I was not looking. And even then I did research for a couple of days.

I feel very fortunate and blessed and am looking for the RV to help first of all the people and rebuilding of Iraq, the investors who were fortunate enough to be 'in the know', and the overall world currency and trade markets. Plus I'm counting on the RV helping the U.S. to pay down its debt and back in the respected column again.

Please note that this is a recap summary of what I think are the highlights of this thread, along with my own opinion.

NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND WHEN less than 1% of the people in America even know about the Dinar. The people in the know who are the leadership have keep it quiet and have known since before the start of the invasion. This type thing has happened many time when a country is liberated but unless you are in politic's or a true historian you would never know . Your to busy trying to make a living and making someone else a living to pay attenetion to world event. Also most people are so scarde to do anything they wouldn't believe even their mother if she told them to invest in currency from a war torn country .. They would just laugh and make the old stupid statement well if it's sounds to good to be true it is. That statement is the scape goat for people who have zero inetiative to study and find out for themselves and they are so closed minded most everything in life passes them by and they wonder WHY??? This RV is just another loss for these people but BLESS GOD for those of you on this site who are standing together and positioning yourself and your families in a position to help yourself , America, Your Church , and future generation. GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU GO RV. Rev Dan

Amen Rev Dan...

DO I HEAR A AMEN, AMEN AND AMEN ON THAT NOTE. :wave:

AND I, TOO, AM SO GRATEFUL THAT I HAD A FRIEND WHO WAS KIND ENOUGH TO SHARE THIS OPPORTUNITY WITH MY HUSBAND AND I

AND I, IN RETURN, TOLD ANYBODY WHO WOULD LISTEN. THERE ARE SOME WHO FOLLOW THRU AND HAVE DONE THE SAME. (YOU KNOW, PAY IT FORWARD) :twothumbs:

AND THERE ARE SOME THAT LOOKED AT ME LIKE I WAS CRAZY BUT, I TOLD THEM. (OKAY, I MIGHT BE A LITTLE CRAZY, :o BUT IN A GOOD WAY, THAT'S WHAT KEEPS ME SANE! )

WELL, I SHARED THIS WITH THEM, BECAUSE I BELIEVE. :hug:

AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COME BACK TO ME AND SAY WHY DID I KNOW TELL YOU!! WELL, I DID. :shakehead:

WHAT IS THAT OLD SAYING? "YOU CAN LEAD A HORSE TO WATER, BUT YOU CANNOT MAKE THEM DRINK" :shakehead:

WE ARE TRUELY BLESSED. AND I THANK THE GOOD LORD ABOVE, AND MY CHURCH WILL BE VERRY HAPPY, TOO! WHEN I TURN IN MY TITHES! :woot:

TAKE CARE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND................LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!

DRAVMORRIS2 :woot::twothumbs:

P.S. OH THE THUD THAT WE ALL WOULD HEAR IS US ALL FALLING OUT OF OUR CHAIRS OUT OF TOTAL CRAZY, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT SHOCK!! :o