Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Crucial 33 Hours for the Global Economy

ronscarpa

Crucial 33 Hours for the Global Economy

November 3, 2010.......................Forex > Crucial 33 Hours for the Global Economy

When the global financial crisis broke out, it shocked and horrified the world’s economies but the central banks responded with an unprecedented coordinated reduce of interest rates in an effort to limit the consequences. This week is expected to present something similar but this time to ensure the continuity of the recovery, while in the background lays the control of currency exchange rates and the simultaneous strengthening of exports.

The global economy may experience too many changes at the level of monetary policy with impact on all areas, from trade and interest rates to currency markets and stock exchange markets. The crucial decision will be made from Wednesday to Friday as the Federal Reserve in United Stated already started its meeting while on Friday the Bank of Japan will announce its decisions. Meanwhile, the decisions of the ECB (European Central Bank) and of BOE (Bank of England) are imminent.

In the “33 hours marathon”, from Wednesday’s evening with the announcement of Fed’s decision, until Friday morning that the BOJ unveils its own decision, the world’s largest economies officers are participating in a race in order to enhance economy and to safeguard the global recovery.

The central bank of Australia surprised everyone however, as they decided to increase interest rates, after amid concerns that strong growth will cause accelerated inflation, leading the currency rate against the dollar to 1:1. Also, for the sixth time since the beginning of the year, the central bank of India increased the interest rates in an effort to slowdown and control inflation.

The chairman of the Fed, Ben Bernanke will try to boost the U.S. economy, which could further weaken the forex trading prices of the dollar, forcing more than one central bank to proceed with a series of similar measures to counteract the effects on the foreign exchange market.

Bernanke – as everything shows so far – will go on an unprecedented second round of unconventional monetary easing – according to analysts – by announcing a program of long-term securities purchase worth of 500 billion dollars, resulting in a further weakening of the dollar in order to strengthen the U.S. exports. As a consequence, other currencies will be strengthened against the dollar, threatening the European and Japanese growth.

As all the major central banks will announce their decisions within 33 hours, the Fed’s measures could force the governor of the Bank of Japan to proceed to additional measures for the economy and the Governor of the Bank of England to allow additional support measures. Even the ECB President, Jean-Claude Trichet, who is battling inflation, might finally change course if the Euro will strengthened significantly. At the same time emerging markets are also taking steps to control the rise of their currencies.

“Any easing of U.S. monetary policy creates pressure on the world to react”, says Dominic Wilson, an economist at Goldman Sachs in New York. “The consequent weakening of the dollar tends to tighten financial conditions outside the U.S”.

“There is no magic formula at this time and central bankers have very limited options regarding reducing the interest rates”, states Mr. John Silvia, economist at Wells Fargo Securities LLC. He predicts that the purchases of Treasury bonds and mortgage-secured bonds will reach 500 billion dollars over the next six months.

The meetings this week are the largest “collection of action” of major central banks since the first week of October 2008, when a meeting was held in order to address the global financial crisis. In that case, all – except Japan – participated in an unprecedented coordinated interest rate reduction.

On Wednesday, the Fed will announce its decision. Nearly 18 hours later, the British central bank will publish its own decision. The ECB will follow 45 minutes after, while the Bank of Japan will announce its decisions on Friday morning.

http://www.markets247.com/crucial-33-hours-for-the-global-economy-128

• Upvote 4

I find the way they tell stories and how they timeline news releases to be pretty interesting...

If the IQD were to RV in the next few days, they could simply write an article like this, incorporating how the CBI fits in with global economic factors, and likely simplify how this revalue is just part of a global solution when mixed in with the decisions and rulings of other countries, rather than make it this amazing life event as we see it more personally through our investment and time and energy in following this.

I've wondered how they will be reporting the news once we have the RV, and this article is just one example of how they could report it like it is just part of the process, so as to avoid the significance of what really has taken place through secrecy and in my opinion, much conspiracy to get to this particular RV.

Similar to the article about the WTO and Iraq... It almost sounded like it was just part of the way things go...no biggie. When in reality, it is really significant.

Great article! Thank you for posting!

• Upvote 7

I find the way they tell stories and how they timeline news releases to be pretty interesting...

If the IQD were to RV in the next few days, they could simply write an article like this, incorporating how the CBI fits in with global economic factors, and likely simplify how this revalue is just part of a global solution when mixed in with the decisions and rulings of other countries, rather than make it this amazing life event as we see it more personally through our investment and time and energy in following this.

I've wondered how they will be reporting the news once we have the RV, and this article is just one example of how they could report it like it is just part of the process, so as to avoid the significance of what really has taken place through secrecy and in my opinion, much conspiracy to get to this particular RV.

Similar to the article about the WTO and Iraq... It almost sounded like it was just part of the way things go...no biggie. When in reality, it is really significant.

I catch what you're saying, and it's a great observation. I agree that they would want to hide such a crescendo event among the world news, and wish it to go over with as little confrontation as possible.

Quite a head on your shoulders,

Know Moral Eyes

• Upvote 1

And you have 33 posts at this time.....aaahhhhhhh!!!!! GO RV in 2010!!!

WOW! See what I'm sayin! The evil forces are coming together.

I didn't know that was my 33rd post, scary!

In all seriousness though, I believe we are in the end times as I have said before. I think this One World system will come to pass, but many of us see this money that is coming as a tool to be prepared for the end-times, through ministry to others in need and for preparation of hard times that will come. We just need to be wise about what this event is.

• Upvote 3

I like your way of thinking.

Scrappydoo, on 04 November 2010 - 08:29 AM, said:

33 hours = 33 masonic levels = illuminati = IMF = Globalist Agenda = One World Government = New World Order

Just sayin!

lechesuerte, on 04 November 2010 - 08:42 AM, said:

And you have 33 posts at this time.....aaahhhhhhh!!!!! GO RV in 2010!!!!

WOW! See what I'm sayin! The evil forces are coming together.

I didn't know that was my 33rd post, scary!

In all seriousness though, I believe we are in the end times as I have said before. I think this One World system will come to pass, but many of us see this money that is coming as a tool to be prepared for the end-times, through ministry to others in need and for preparation of hard times that will come. We just need to be wise about what this event is.

Interesting coincidences for sure. I too believe that the One World system will come to pass. It has been in the works now for quite some time. I know a lot of people don't care for Pres O, but I really believe he was 'groomed' to play a role in helping to make this happen. Think about it... almost an unknown that rises that fast. Charismatic personality with multi-racial heritage. Will be interesting to see how he will pull all this together in a lame duck session. I hope we can all discern the best way to put our blessings of riches to the best use in the times to come.

• Upvote 2

if the fed thinks they are gonna cause a positive response in the world market by doing these things to weaken our dollar they are kidding themselves or sabotaging our sovereignty. russia and china can cripple us while we sleep in the world markets which is the reason we printed money and borrowed from them after an overnight market run a couple of years ago. if it happens again do you think anyone is going to loan us the money to stay afloat for a second time

Interesting coincidences for sure. I too believe that the One World system will come to pass. It has been in the works now for quite some time. I know a lot of people don't care for Pres O, but I really believe he was 'groomed' to play a role in helping to make this happen. Think about it... almost an unknown that rises that fast. Charismatic personality with multi-racial heritage. Will be interesting to see how he will pull all this together in a lame duck session. I hope we can all discern the best way to put our blessings of riches to the best use in the times to come.

I agree folks, Go RV @ $3.33 :P